- » Pork Salsa
Pork Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork salsa recipes.
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 44.4547
Pork Tenderloin With Warm Pineapple Salsa
This makes a fairly large quantity of salsa. Make the whole amount but before adding the basil, freeze whatever you won't be eating within a day or two. Reduce the quantity of basil for the fresh salsa accordingly. - 42.9162
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Place pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Shape tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat... - 37.0625
Pork Tenderloin With Mandarin Salsa
1. Combine pork and orange juice in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare Mandarin Salsa, combine bell pepper, mandarin oranges, 1/3 cup onion, corn, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in another medium bowl.... - 35.4864
Spicy Pork With Black Bean And Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; rub over all sides of pork. Let stand 15 minutes. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Add pork and cook 3 minutes; turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes on other side or until browned.
2. Preheat oven to... - 23.9502
You May Also Like!
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 115.093
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 98.3404
Salsa Potatoes And Pork
In a large skillet, cook pork in oil for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove pork and set aside.
In the same skillet, fry potatoes for 4 minutes or until browned.
Add pork and salsa; toss.
Heat through. - 25.4502
Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Citrus Cherry Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. Trim all silver skin and fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat oil in a large oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add pork and brown. Transfer skillet - 25.1431
Grilled Pork Ribs Topped With Salsa
Fire up your grill, roll your sleeves and get cooking for this one here is a sure winner.Well marinated pork ribs are thrown on the grill,cooked just right and topped with a salsa with red chili flakes giving the perfect kick to it.Just the dish to serve and... - 87.1306
Pork Steaks With Green Chili Salsa
Trim and discard fat from pork; put pieces of meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with flat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
If you do this step ahead, wrap meat airtight and chill up until next day.
In a small bowl, stir together chili powder,... - 32.9719
Grilled Pork With Peach Salsa
1.Discard visible fat from pork.
2.In a flat glass pan, place the pork.
3.Mix together oil, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and smear over pork.
4. Let marinate for 1 to 8 hours in the refrigerator covered.
5.Take a large serving bowl, mix together... - 40.7855
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.4864
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 38.6214
Pork With Grapefruit Mint Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine allspice and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well, and rub evenly on pork. Place pork on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 425° for 28 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly... - 33.4296
Pork Salsa Recipes By Category