- » Pork Roll
Pork Roll Recipes
Pork Roll, also informally referred to as the Taylor Ham or the Jersey Pork Roll, is essentially a type of ham most commonly available in and around Philadelphia and New Jersey. The cured meat cut is a popular ... More »
Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce
This is a brilliant Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce recipe. If you want to bring an authentic and unique Chinese flavor to your dinner spread then Broiled Pork Roll With Sha Cha Sauce the right choice. I am sure you will love it! Try it! - 47.8619
Stewed Pork Rolls
If you have a dinner party to host and you want a few pork dishes to add to your dinner spread then Stewed Pork Rolls is the perfect choice. These yummy rolls will be the winning dish at your party. Try the then Stewed Pork Rolls! - 47.4215
Orange Pork Rolls
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place slices of pork between damp wax paper and beat till very thin.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a skillet and fry onion till golden.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, herbs and seasoning.
Cook for 2 minutes,... - 44.5027
Ground Pork Rolls
Crumble the bread and soak in 1/4 cup milk.
Squeeze bread as dry as possible and combine with ground pork or sausage meat, salt, pepper, nutmeg and onion.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Form 4 cylinders, 3" long and wrap 2 slices bacon around each cylinder... - 43.4146
Peking Pork Rolls
Trim all fat off tenderloin and cut meat lengthwise into 18 to 24 wafer-thin slices.
Place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients.
Pour over pork slices and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Remove pork from... - 41.7448
Stewed Pork Rolls
On each pork slice, place a mushroom piece, bamboo-shoot strip and scallion strip.
Then roll up the pork well and secure it with a toothpick.
Marinate the pork rolls in the soy sauce and wine or sherry at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
Drain the rolls... - 41.3053
Pork Rolls With Celery
Chop onions and tomatoes.
Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise, then into thin slices.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions tomatoes, and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender.
Cut each pork slice in half;... - 40.2512
Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes
These Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes are a rage ! Try these baked pork rolls with tangy orange marmalade smeared over with potatoes for your next meal. Do let me know if you want to know more about these Orange Glazed Pork Rolls With Potatoes. - 38.3577
Cold Pork Roll
1) On a board, fat side down, place the pork.
2) Grate the onions.
3) Combine sausage meat with onion, seasonings and herbs.
4) Spread over pork belly and roll the joint up.
5) With a string, tie the roll tightly.
6) In a pudding cloth... - 37.8329
Veal And Pork Rolls
1. Pour the sifted bread crumbs into the cream and carbonated soda mixture.
2. Knead the ground veal with eggs, salt, and pepper. Add the bread crumb mixture a little at a time and work the mixture until smooth.
3. Divide the mixture into 10 squares. Flatten... - 34.095
Mix together pork, pepper, garlic powder, salt, egg, and parsley.
Add enough bread crumbs to bind mixture together.
Form mixture into 6 small rolls.
Dredge rolls in flour.
Fry in hot olive oil until golden brown and thoroughly cooked; drain. - 33.236
Glazed Pork Rolls
1. Remove stockinette casing (if any) from pork rolls or follow label directions regarding casing. In 8-quart saucepot over high heat, heat pork, cloves, peppercorns, and water to cover meat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or... - 28.5748
Pork Roll Recipes By Category