- » Pork Roast With Prune
Pork Roast With Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork roast with prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork roast with prune recipes.
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
Pork Roast With Prunes
Soak prunes in bouillon overnight.
Remove and pit.
Reserve bouillon and 4 prunes.
Mix remaining prunes with pepper and ginger.
Push them in between the slices of the roast.
Place pork on a microwave oven roasting rack or on an inverted saucer in a glass... - 40.571
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
1. In 1-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add prunes; remove from heat. Let prunes soak in water 30 minutes. Drain; pat prunes dry with paper towels.
2. With a long, narrow knife, pierce through center of pork loin roast through... - 32.5944
Prune Stuffed Pork Chops
Prune stuffed pork chops is a fruited and delicious pork chops recipe. Stuffed with breadcrumbs and fresh prunes, the prune stuffed pork chops are roasted in the oven with pineapple juice to taste. - 36.5271
Pot Roasted Pork With Prunes
Pour boiling water over the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Lay out the joint, skin side down, on a board and push the sage leaves into the flesh.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up and tie into a neat joint.
Fry the meat in the hot oil in the... - 46.9591
Roast Loin Of Pork With Prunes
1. Set out a roasting pan with a rack.
2. Have pork ready.
3. Rub meat with a mixture of salt
4. Place loin of pork on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer at top center of pork loin, being sure that bulb rests in center of the loin and not on... - 39.2431
Pork Chops With Apple And Prunes
Fill each pocket in chops with two slices of apple and some chopped prunes mixed with lemon rind.
Close pocket with tooth picks and place chops in a roasting pan.
Preheat oven to hot and cook chops for 10 minutes, turn, cook for a further 10 minutes.
Reduce... - 33.1662
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
An easy to make Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe. One of my favorites, this is also a very popluar side dish recipe. Try it for once and let me know how this Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe turns out for you. - 41.0948
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine apricots, spring onions, prunes, nuts and mixed peel in a blender or food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until roughly chopped. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, basil and... - 35.4651
Prune And Apricot Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Take a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the apricots, the prunes, and orange peel.
3. Take a 2-cup measure, mix hot water and apricot brandy in it.
4. Drizzle the mixture on the fruit mixture and allow it to stay for... - 45.1689
Pork Roast With Prunes
1) Allow the prunes to soak in the stock or bouillon overnight.
2) Remove the prunes, slit with a knife and push out the pit.
3) Keep the bouillon and four prunes aside.
4) Add pepper and ginger to the remaining prunes.
5) Stuff them between the... - 46.3769
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Take a medium sized saucepand and combine cider and prunes.
3) Allow it to boil and then simmer it in low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and pour 1/2 cup sherry, stir well.
5) Pour... - 43.9411
Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Prunes
1. Set out a large heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
2. For Meat—Set out pork.
3. Trim off any excess fat. Using a sharp knife cut meat lengthwise about two-thirds through.
4. Set out prunes.
5. Using a sharp knife, remove pits from prunes.... - 44.841
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.9697
Prune Stuffed Pork
1.Make a hole through the meat with the handle of a wooden spoon or ask your butcher to cut a jacket in the center along the length of the roast.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Cover pitted prunes with boiling water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and stuff the... - 33.2695
Pork Fillet With Prunes
Soak the prunes overnight in the sherry and water; drain, reserving the liquid.
Split open the pork fillets lengthways; do not cut all the way through.
Rub the cut surfaces with salt and pepper, then cover with the prunes.
Roll up the fillets from the short... - 41.4787
Pork Chops With Whole Wheat Prune Stuffing
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
In small mixing bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in marjoram, salt, orange peel and pepper.
Add bread cubes and prunes.
Fill... - 41.4997
Loin Of Pork With Prunes
1. Have the meat boned and a pocket cut to the center along the length of the roast.
2. Cover the prunes with hot water and soak thirty minutes. Drain, reserving the liquid.
3. Insert the prunes in the pocket. Season the meat with the salt, pepper and ginger... - 28.8849
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin With Rosemary
1. In small bowl, mix salt, crushed rosemary, and pepper.
2. Cut pork loin roast crosswise, making 8 deep pockets in fat side of roast. With hands, rub insides of pockets and surfaces of roast with rosemary mixture. Cut each pitted prune in half. Insert 4 or... - 26.9069
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 43.7019
Pork Kebabs With Prunes And Chestnuts
1. Make 1.5 cm / 1/4 inch pieces out of the pork and place in a bowl with prunes.
2. In a jug, mix the Cognac, oil and rosemary and pour over the meat.
3. Toss to coat and marinate overnight with cover in the refrigerator.
4. Soak dried chestnuts in... - 40.8284
Pork Prune Roll Ups
Simmer prunes in water to cover for 10 to 15 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter apple and slice thinly.
Mix salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle half of mixture over slices of pork.
Pit prunes and lay 2 prunes and some sliced apple on one end of... - 44.3618
Danish Pork Tenderloins
Cook prunes in boiling water 5 minutes; drain.
Cut tenderloins lengthwise almost in half.
Sprinkle cut sides with salt and pepper.
Place half each of the prunes and apple down center of one side of each tenderloin; cover with the other... - 42.1719
Apple Filled Pork Roast
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon rosemary; saute 3 minutes.
Add apple, lemon rind, lemon juice,... - 44.6061
These are delicious with roast pork or turkey. Prick the skins of the prunes with a pin. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar in a saucepan, and then add the flavoring ingredients. Add the prunes and boil gently for about 15 minutes.
Pack the prunes into hot... - 22.6808
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 36.3925
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 38.6773
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Fork Fillet With Prunes
Heat the sugar in a roasting tin over a medium heat until it caramelizes to a good rich brown.
Turn down the heat and pour in the wine or water — take care and stand back, as it will splutter alarmingly.
Stir until the caramel dissolves, then add the onion,... - 42.1462
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Apple And Prune Chutney
1. Combine the apples, onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6615
Stuffed Roast Pork
1. Make a pocket in pork roast along side ribs.
2. In a frying pan fry bacon until crisp. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl keep chopped prunes and pour 2 tablespoons brandy over it. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl mix bread crumbs, lemon... - 45.0327
Roast Belly Of Pork
1. Turn the oven to a setting of 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. In the pork, make a cavity for the stuffing at the same place from where the bones were removed
3. In a processor, add bread, parsley and prunes and chop finely; add grated onion to... - 34.7687
Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Melt butter in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions, celery until soft; remove from heat; add crumbs, prunes, orangejuice, egg, salt, pepper, rosemary; blend thoroughly.
2. Remove string from roast; unroll; spread stuffing on... - 36.854
Stuffed Loin Of Pork
Put the prunes into a saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the prunes are tender.
Drain the prunes, and when they are cold enough to handle, remove the pits and chop the flesh.
Mix... - 40.7471
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1) At the center of roast make pockets by piercing with a long, sharp knife. Let there be strings on the roast.
2) Alternately remove strings and with a strong knife, cut pocket in pork making a deep slit down length of loin.
3) In a... - 43.4094
Roast German Pork In Beer Sauce
Mix flour and mustard together and rub well into the lean surfaces of the pork loin.
Place in a roast pan and add the beer.
Roast 15 minutes in a hot 450F oven then lower the heat to 350F
Remove the centres of the onions and stuff with the prunes.
Arrange... - 33.5763
Roast Pork Loin Old Polish Style
Brown the meat on all sides in the lard.
Transfer the meat to a roasting pan, and sprinkle it with salt.
Add the prunes, pour the boiling stock over the meat, and roast in a preheated 375° F. [190° C] oven for about an hour, basting regularly.
Remove the... - 39.5694
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1. Make pocket down center of roast by piercing with a long, sharp tool such as a steel knife sharpener; leave string on roast. (Alternate method: Remove string. Using strong knife, cut pocket in pork by making a deep slit down length of loin, going to within... - 34.5531
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Party Crown Roast Of Pork With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe meat well with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 2 tablespoons flour and rub meat well with mixture.
4. Insert meat thermometer into center of fleshy part of... - 44.8739
Roast Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Apples
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F (230°C). Rub the scoured rind of the pork with salt and place on a rack in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes until crackling is crisp and brown. Do not baste crackling during any part of the cooking.
2. Reduce the oven to... - 37.1484
Have the pig dressed for roasting.
Cut prunes into halves and soak in lime juice for about 1 hour.
Rub prunes and juice in cavity of pig and truss with skewers or string.
Roast on rotisserie over charcoal or on rack in roasting pan in preheated moderate oven... - 32.7824
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Pork Loin Stuffed With Winter Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a saucepan and boil the stock on medium heat. Remove the stock from heat and add the apricots and prunes. Let them soak in the hot stock for 15 min or until turns tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3.... - 43.5554
Pork Loin With Winter Fruits
Sprinkle pork on all sides with nutmeg.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add pork and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, prunes, apricots, and apples; sprinkle with... - 42.8082
Pork Medallions With Winter Fruits
1. Place apple, pear, wine and stock in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Cook until fruit is soft. Stir in dried fruit and cinnamon. Cook until fruit is plump. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook,... - 34.769
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
Roast Squab Mercedes
Taste this extraordinary Squabs Mercedes - a truly grand treat to impress your guests. This Squabs Mercedes is also simple and easy to make and hence is worth giving it a try! - 41.8789
Soak prunes in 1 cup hot water for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Drain prunes, reserving soaking water, and remove pits.
Peel, core and slice apple.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning and add to prunes.
Place apple and prunes along the... - 44.1295
Slow Cooked Pork With Dried Fruit And Squash
1. Cut pork roast in half crosswise.
2. Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork evenly with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Arrange apricots, prunes, and squash around pork.
3. Cover with lid, cook on... - 34.4953
Moroccan Pork Loin With Dried Fruit And Lemons
1. Rinse lemons and trim ends. Cut lemons into 1/8-inch-thick slices and discard seeds.
2. Put 1/2 the coriander, turmeric, ginger, cumin, salt, honey, onion, apricots, prunes, and lemon slices in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Squeeze bags to... - 38.9742
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
Cook the apples in a small amount of water until almost tender.
Place one strip of the spareribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and sprinkle it with a little salt and pepper.
Spread the cooked apples evenly over the ribs.
Cover with the prunes,... - 34.6842
Galantine Of Chicken With Fruit And Nuts
Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze the wheat to extract as much water as possible.
Melt the butter in a pan and soften the onion and green pepper.
Stir in... - 39.833
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802