- » Pork Roast With Cranberry Sauce
Pork Roast With Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork roast with cranberry sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork roast with cranberry sauce recipes.
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry And Roasted-garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Place head of garlic in small ovenproof dish.
Drizzle with olive oil; cover with foil.
Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
Cool; peel cloves.
Reserve garlic oil.
Do ahead can be made 7 day ahead.
Cover separately and chill.
Boil... - 43.9872
Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
Cranberry glazed pork roast is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in the oven, the cranerry glazed pork roast is made with cranberry sauce sweetened with added sugar and lemon juice concentrate. Served with the sauce and pan gravy mixed and cooked slightly, it is... - 42.0491
Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin
I made this Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin once last week and my kids still keep asking me for it. Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin does fit the picture of a complete meal. Anyone will love it! - 27.4199
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Cranberry Crown Pork Roast
Place roast in shallow pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone.
Roast in 325° oven till thermometer reads 170°, about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Combine 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice and the corn syrup;... - 40.9628
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 47.9486
Oven-barbecued Cranberry Pork Roast
Wash and sort cranberries; drain well.
Combine cranberries, sugar, sauce, and juice in a large saucepan, stirring well; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil, without stirring, 5 minutes.
Remove cranberry mixture from heat, and set aside.
Place roast,... - 31.589
Pork Roast With Cranberry Chutney
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add roast; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove roast from skillet, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer roast to a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter,... - 45.0428
Roast Turkey With Pumpkin And Pork And Cranberry Stuffings
Rub the turkey, inside and out, with salt and pepper and set it to one side while you make the stuffings.
To make the pumpkin stuffing, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions, pumpkin and carrots and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in... - 45.1172
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Make the stuffing: heat the oil in a frying-pan, add the onion and bacon and fry over moderate heat for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further 2-3 minutes, then turn the mixture into a bowl. Stir in the... - 36.2549
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Supreme Ham Loaf
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into a 9 x 5 inch loaf; place in a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, mustard, and vinegar; mix well and spoon half over ham loaf.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 20 minutes, basting... - 35.857
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Herb & Cranberry Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery, onion and apple in butter.
Add diced bread, sage, marjoram and place all in bowl.
In a small saucepan mix cranberry sauce, brown sugar, salt and orange rind.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add to bread mixture with 1/4 cup orange... - 44.3151
Glazed Pork Tenderloin
This glazed pork tenderloin is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with currant jelly or jellied cranberry sauce combined with horseradish, the pork is brushed and microwave roasted to cook. Cooked to doneness, it is served with a broth and wine sauce prepared... - 42.7618
Ginger Cranberry Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in... - 36.1041
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305
Roast Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Using the flat end of a cleaver, beat the tenderloin thin. Slice the tenderloin into two without actually breaking them apart fully.
3) Meanwhile, prepeare the citrus dressing.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 45.0735
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Easy Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a vented roasting pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Pour soy sauce onto pork loin, and rub using your hands on the entire pork loin.
3. Sprinkle seasoning on all sides of pork... - 0
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 42.4591
Cranberryy Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
2) In a bowl, mix cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Pour it over the slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours... - 42.4827
Citrus Dressing For Stuffed Roast Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter. Toss in the celery, onion and apples.
3) Cook the mixture over a medium flame till the vegetables become tender. Do not allow them to brown just turn a light... - 44.9011
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section... - 45.3464
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Wash the pig thoroughly under cold running water and dry inside and out with paper towels. Mix the salt, pepper and thyme and rub the mixture over the inside of the pig. Fill the cavity with the stuffing and run... - 34.1102
Traditional Roast Turkey
1) Preheat oven to 450° F
2) Start by stuffing the turkey
3) Using your hands, loosen the skin of the turkey and pack the stuffing into the neck all the way to the end
4) Stuff all the way to the breast , but not too much as it on cooking the... - 35.8466
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Roast Turkey With Chestnut And Cornbread Stuffing
Wipe the turkey well, inside and out, with paper towels.
Using a very small sharp knife, carefully remove the wishbone from the neck cavity—this will make carving easier.
To make the stuffing, melt the butter in a frying pan, then pour off half into a small... - 40.5782
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
Sesame Tofu Meatballs
Stir Dry Roasted Sesame Seeds into Spicy Soy Sauce Dip.
Prepare Meatball Mixture.
In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat until hot.
Add meatballs and fry 8 to 10 minutes, turning often to brown on all sides.
Drain well. - 35.8394
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches has a fine taste. The meat and sauce gives the Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches a rousing taste. Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 32.8443
Hot Meat And Gravy Sandwiches
Measure leftover gravy or sauces into 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
If using gravy mix, prepare according to package directions in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or... - 47.3489
Rolled Turkey Breast With Mushrooms And 'sabot' Potatoes
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing together.
Place the mixture on the turkey breast and roll it up.
Tie with butcher's string.
Poach in hot water with salt, pepper and bouquet garni for about 20 minutes.
Remove from water, then roast in the oven for 30... - 34.5306
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.4238