- » Pork Roast Marinade
Pork Roast Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork roast marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork roast marinade recipes.
Soy Sugar Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Heat water. Stir in sugar and salt to dissolve; then add soy sauce.
2. Add to pork strips and let stand 2 hours, turning frequently. Then roast - 18.4811
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.366
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.2185
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 26.7559
Brown Bean Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Mash brown beans to a paste; mince garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with stock, salt, sugar and soy sauce. Slowly heat, stirring, but do not boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Then stir in sherry, Five Spices and food coloring, mixing well to blend. Add... - 24.2931
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 47.1559
Roast Pork In Marinade
Place roast in roasting pan.
Mix and pour the remaining ingredients over roast.
Best marinated overnight.
Cover and bake. - 25.1422
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 34.0215
Dijon-marinated Pork Roast
Unroll roast, and trim excess fat.
Retie roast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove roast from marinade, reserving... - 36.5433
Marinade And Madeira Sauce For Pork Tenderloin
The day before: Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a large, deep roasting pan.
Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade and spoon over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the meat 2 or 3 times while it is marinating.
This will... - 39.0432
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Pork Loin With Madeira Marinade
In a small bowl, whisk together the wine, oil, vinegar, salt, allspice, cloves and pepper.
Place the pork in a large lock-top plastic bag and pour in the wine mixture.
Press out the air and seal the bag tightly.
Massage the bag .gently to distribute the... - 42.9761
Spit Roasted Pork
Combine half of the apple sauce (1 cup) with the wine, soy, salad oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Marinate the pork in this mixture for at least 1 hour.
Place on spit, and roast over medium coals until well done, 6 to 7 hours for the 12-pound roast (internal... - 34.8003
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Maple Glazed Pork Roast
With a paring knife, pierce the pork all over; insert the garlic slices into the gashes, then rub the lime juice into the pork.
Combine the rum, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a medium size bowl.
Add the pork, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36.6073
Mix together and pour over the roast.
Place in refrigerator for several hours or over night.
Roast in preheated oven at 325° for about 3 hours, or until meat thermometer registers 185° - baste occasionally.
N.B. may use rolled pork shoulder - can be... - 34.1981
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 108.517
Grilled Rosemary Pork Roast
In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
Place pork roast in large resealable plastic bag and add half of the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight turning... - 37.7894
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Roast Pork Tenderloin
Place tenderloins in shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
Add wine; sprinkle Meat Blend over meat.
Cover; refrigerate one hour.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dram marinade into small saucepan.
Roast tenderloin 20 minutes.
Brush marinade over meat.
Reduce oven... - 35.7473
Mediterranean Pork Roast
Mediterranean Pork Roast has a different taste. Mediterranean Pork Roast gets its taste from pork flavored with grape juice. Mediterranean Pork Roast is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.7989
Chinese Pork Roast
Chinese Pork Roast is an amazing pork preparation which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and my guests loved it. Try this Chinese Pork Roast recipe and you will understand why. - 34.7598
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 50.3565
Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Mix together soy sauce, honey, water, wine, sugar, ginger, mustard, salt, and garlic.
Place roast in a close-fitting pan, fat side down, and pour the liquid over it.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Place meat on a rack in a pan and... - 31.8104
Spicy Roast Pork
Put pork in shallow pan; coat with remaining ingredients mixed together.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice so that sauce penetrates all areas equally.
Remove from marinade, reserving marinade.
Roast pork in open pan in preheated... - 42.2279
Orange Marinated Pork Roast
In a glass, ceramic or stainless steel bowl, combine orange, lemon and lime juices, onion and mustard.
Cut slits into the fatty exterior of the pork roast and insert slivers of garlic.
Put roast into marinade, turn to coat it and refrigerate for 12 to 24... - 45.9157
Marinated Pork Roast
Place roast in large plastic bag; place in deep bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over roast; close bag tightly.
Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
Remove from marinade.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours or to... - 36.2745
Maple Brined Pork Loin Roast
This pork loin marinated in a maple syrup brine, is incredibly moist and flavorful. This maple-brine, flavored with ginger, garlic and herbs infuses the pork with a subtle sweet flavor with hints of salt, maple and spices and enhances the natural juiciness of... - 98.0978
Trim excess fat carefully from meat.
Place meat in glass bowl, plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
Mix Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate meat, turning occasionally, at least 8 hours.
About 2... - 39.5469
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Refrigerate until... - 42.0194
Festive Pork Roast
For marinade, combine wine, sugar, 3 tablespoons water, vinegar, catsup, oil, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and pepper.
Trim fat from meat
Place meat in plastic bag; set in shallow dish.
Pour marinade into bag; close bag.
Marinate meat in... - 44.9959
Spit-roasted Leg Of Pork
Combine 1 cup of the applesauce with wine, soy, oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Put roast into a large plastic bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until next day.
Arrange enough low-glowing coals to form a solid... - 40.5224
Roast Pork Tenderloin Chinese Style
Combine chicken stock, soy, honey, sherry, lemon juice, garlic, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Marinate the meat for 2 hours in this mixture.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Coat meat with cornstarch.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake in a moderately slow... - 39.1757
Roast Marinated Loin Of Pork
1. Rub dry mustard and thyme on the meat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sherry, 1/2 cup of the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3. In a large plastic bag place the meat and pour in the marinade.
4. Tie the bag securely, and refrigerate.
5. Marinate... - 44.2798
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 37.9486
Wegmans Asian Bbq Slow-roasted Pork
Executive Chef Mark Makovec helps you turn a shoulder cut (AKA "pork butt") into a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece. Scoring the fat properly and marinating overnight work magic when it comes time to roast until it falls off the bone. - 0
Glazed Pork Roast
This glazed pork roast recipe is a microwaved pork recipe. Prepared with teriyaki sauce for the glaze along with added brown sugar, the pork is flavored with garlic, ginger root and sherry. Served with a cooked and thickened marinade, it is convenient and... - 45.2432
Sage Roasted Pork
Into a deep dish, put the pork roast with the wine, 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the olive oil, the onion, thyme, bay leaf and cloves.
Turn the meat several times (four times in two hours) while it marinates.
Take the pork out of the dish and set it into another... - 39.4027
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Marinate pork in barbecue sauce overnight in refrigerator.
Remove from marinade and place pork in roasting pan.
Roast pork for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees or until meat juices run clear. - 21.1615
Roast Pork Loin With Saba
1. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the olive oil with the thyme sprigs, rosemary sprigs, minced garlic, bay leaf and 2 tablespoons of the Saba. Add the pork loin and turn to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning the pork in the... - 34.2965
Marinated Pork Roast
Blend first 6 ingredients.
Place roast in clear plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Pour marinade in bag and close.
Marinate 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
Occasionally press bag against meat to distribute marinade.
Remove meat from... - 41.4564
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.6822
Lemon Grilled Pork Chops With Crispy Roasted Potatoes
1. For grilled pork chops:In a plastic bag, add lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Drop pork pieces in it. Seal and pop it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning the bag occasionally to coat... - 98.874
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 117.369
Roast Pork Oriental Style
1. Remove the rind from the pork but leave the fat on underneath.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a basin and place the pork fat side up, in the marinade and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove and roll the pork up securing with skewers or... - 37.0119
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 33.779
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.6714
Festive Pork Roast
Festive Pork Roast is a mouth-watering delicacy for sure. With Pork, dry red wine and soy sauce along with spices on platter, Festive Pork Roast deliciously different! Go for our Festive Pork Roast recipe, for this is one of the most luscious and easy recipes... - 42.6251
Marinated Roast Pork
In the butter, gently saute the onions, carrots, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, basil and garlic.
Moisten with the vinegar and boiling water; add a little salt and pepper with the cloves and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for one hour.
Strain this marinade.
When the... - 44.3212
Dijon Pork Tenderloin
In a large bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients.
Place pork tenderloin in a rectangular baking dish and pour marinade over it.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Roast at 350° F.for 2 1/2... - 33.3166
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 108.985
Pork Loin Roast
If you thought making a pork roast was a tough thing to do. Then sit back and enjoy making this pork roast that is real easy. Now you too can prepare the delicious dish that your mom used to put together for the entire family. - 29.6759
Spicy Pork Kebabs / Pork Kabobs
Learn how to make Spicy Pork Kebabs Indian style. Great appetizer as well as main course. Using Pork Loin, cut into cubes and marinated in Indian spices to get awesome pork kabobs. - 0
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
Roast Pork Ramen
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
To make the marinade mix 1 tsp sesame oil with the rest of the marinade, ingredients and roll the pork in it.
Leave for 10 minutes then roast for 25 minutes, basting halfway through.
Meanwhile put the stock, garlic,... - 45.3174
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 110.234
Hawaiian Roast Pork
The hawaiian roast pork is an oven cooked pork recipe. Incredibly simple yet savory, this pork is marinated with a soy sauce and liquid smoke. Roasted in foil, the pork is cooked to a desired doneness. - 36.001
Marinated Pork Strips
Marinated Pork Strips is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this pork recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 35.8605
Char Siu - Chinese Roast Pork
Char siu is that famous Chinese red roast pork that you see hanging in the windows of your favourite meat shops in Chinatown. So delicious and savoury with that hint of sweetness from that incredible caramelized marinade. It’s easier than you think to make... - 0
Combine all ingredients. Cubed beef (for stews, casseroles) and pot roasts may be soaked in this mixture in an earthenware, glass or other non-metal vessel for a day or two.
Let the meat marinate under refrigeration.
To Lard Meat: To lard meat with a larding... - 33.4972
Luau Pork Ambrosia
Place pork in large bowl.
Combine 2 jars strained apricots, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger ale, ginger and pepper; pour over pork.
Marinate for 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from sauce, reserving marinade.
Place roast on... - 41.9898
Roast Pork Loin With Seville Orange Glaze And Olives
At least a day in advance, rinse the olives in cold water and remove the stones.
Put the flesh in a jar with a garlic clove and pour in ouzo to cover.
A day in advance, put the pork loin in a bowl or earthenware dish.
Using a potato peeler, remove strips of... - 43.9739
Pork Roast With Pears And Sweet Potatoes
Untie roast, and trim far.
Retie roast and place in a shallow baking dish.
Combine orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; stir well and pour over roast.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning occasionally.
Drain marinade from... - 40.4203
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. Place meat in a deep dish just large enough to hold it. Combine 1 can (1 1/2 cups) beer, onion, peel, and seasonings; pour over meat. Add a little more beer, if needed, to just cover meat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 days, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.1627
Cardamom Pork Roast
Soften onion in the 2 tablespoons water in a small custard cup.
Cook onion and garlic in a small skillet in hot oil about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend in cardamom, salt, and the hot water.
Place meat in shallow roasting pan; brush generously with... - 42.034
Louisiana-style Spit-roasted Pork
Place roast in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients,: stirring well; pour over roast, and secure bag tightly.
Place bag in a large shallow container; refrigerate at least 8,hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove roast from... - 39.1707
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 39.3186
Herbed Pork Roast
In a large oven cooking bag or resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients.
Add roast; seal and turn to coat.
Place bag in a shah low roasting pan.
Refrigerate overnight, turning bag several times.
If using the cooking bag, make several... - 38.8298
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Pork Roast With Lemon Glaze
Slash the meat with the grain at various intervals and stuff these cuts liberally with about 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the rosemary.
Place the meat in a dish.
Pour the wine over the meat and sprinkle the remaining rosemary over the top.
Marinate the meat at... - 39.288
Loin Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 450°F before cooking.
2. Take a bowl, prepare a mixture of rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oil and ginger.
3. Add roast and just toss to cover roast with mixture. Allow to stand for 1 to 3 hours.
4. Arrange... - 42.6515
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large, shallow dish, combine garlic, ginger, onions, sherry, soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, chili sauce, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Place pork tenderloin in marinade; turn to coat.
Marinate 1 hour, turning once.
Place tenderloin on... - 42.4228
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2. Take a shallow large dish, add onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, Hosin sauce, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly to prepare the marinade. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat... - 41.3503
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Herbed Pork Roast
Remove skin and excess fat from pork.
Place in large bowl.
Pour water over; add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Turn meat two or three times if possible.
Transfer meat and marinade to slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook... - 40.8759
1. Trim any excess fat from pork; place pork in a large shallow dish.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, anise seeds, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix; pour over pork. Let stand, turning meat several times,... - 31.8276
Marinated Pork Roast
Combine all ingredients except pork roast and mix well.
Have meatman split backbone between each rib of the pork roast.
Marinate the roast overnight (or a day or two) in refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Balance meat on spit.
Arrange slow coals at... - 45.423
Combine the marinade ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer for 2 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Put the spareribs into a large dish.
Pour over the marinade and set aside for at least 12 hours, turning once.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Drain the... - 42.9101
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Maria's Maple Pork
Trim the pork of all visible fat.
Place the pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour over pork in bag.
Seal bag and turn several times to coat pork with marinade.
Marinate pork in the... - 42.9737
Roast Pork Loin With Wine And Herbs
Insert a few little slivers of garlic close to the bones in the pork loin.
Rub the meat well with salt.
Pour the wine over the meat, add the thyme and leave the meat to steep for a couple of hours.
Put the rind into a baking pan and on it place the meat, fat... - 40.8335
Stuffed Leg Of Pork
1. Ask the butcher to bone the pork joint as much as possible and remove a little of the meat to make a pocket in the joint.
2. Chop this extra meat into a fine paste.
3. Wash and scrape the joint to remove all excess grist and fat.... - 44.4273
Cold Loin Of Pork Oriental
1) Set a moderate oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Rub mustard on the pork.
3) Mix together 1/2 cup or 4 fl. oz. (100 ml.) each of soya sauce and sherry.
4) Add in garlic and ginger.
5) Coat the pork with this marinade and set it aside for a... - 39.5574
1) Using a sharp knife and trim off the fat and place into a shallow baking dish
2) Mix together the soy, sherry, brown sugar, anise seeds, salt and pepper
3) Marinate the beef and allow the meat to stand for at least 4 hours
4) Remove the pork from... - 40.392
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 44.0616
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Wild Boar
Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl, put in the pork, cover, refrigerate and marinate the pork for five days, turning it occasionally.
Dry the pork well and brown it in a roasting pan in 4 tablespoons [60 ml.] of the butter.
Add the wine and... - 38.6391