- » Pork Roast Liquid Smoke
Pork Roast Liquid Smoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork roast liquid smoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork roast liquid smoke recipes.
Low Carb "smoked" Pulled Pork
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Butterfly the pork roast along the bone to increase the surface area.
3. In a medium pot take water to heat over the stove, dissolve salt and the dry rib rub and liquid smoke.
4. Remove from heat, and add... - 99.7174
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
Hawaiian Roast Pork
The hawaiian roast pork is an oven cooked pork recipe. Incredibly simple yet savory, this pork is marinated with a soy sauce and liquid smoke. Roasted in foil, the pork is cooked to a desired doneness. - 36.001
A Rednecks Best Pork Roast
Brown the pork roast in skillet with olive oil.
Place onion on bottom of slow cooker then place roast on top of onion.
Combine water, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and hot sauce and cook until internal roast temperature... - 34.6462
Oven Kalua Pork
In a small bowl combine salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and ginger.
Rub roast with the sauce and a few drops of liquid smoke.
Wrap roast and sauce in Ti-Leaves and Aluminum foil.
Put wrapped roast in pot.
Seal with aluminum... - 38.0699
Rio Grande Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
3. Apply liquid smoke over the roast and rub.
4. Season roast with seasoning mixture prepared above.
5. Cover the ends of the roast with... - 44.3942
Kalua Roast Pig
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line a deep roasting pan with ti leaves.
Season the pork roast with salt.
Cover the meat with ti leaves and tie up with string.
Place wrapped meat in pan on top of leaves, then cover meat with more leaves.
Pour a mixture made of... - 33.8024
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 35.89
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Mustard Glazed Pork
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Remove the netting from the pork butt.
2. Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour water into the pan to a depth of 1/4 inch. Cover the pan tightly with a lid or alurninum foil.
3. Bake the pork in the... - 39.2052
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
Beans And Franks
Combine all ingredients; stir well.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes. - 30.2157
Cassoulet Gascogne is a salt pork and sausage casserole prepared with haricot beans. Oven cooked and flavored with bouquet garni, the Cassoulet Gascogne is served with gascony garlic mustard butter. - 44.4239
Glazed Pork Tenderloin Appetizers
1. Place pork tenderloin on roasting rack in dish. Mix salt, preserves and liquid smoke; brush half of mixture on tenderloin. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50%) 6 minutes; turn tenderloin over. Brush with remaining preserves. Cover and... - 22.3508
Ham Braised In Madeira
Place the ham in a large pan of fresh cold water and bring it gently to a boil.
At the first sign of boiling, reduce the heat, using a heat-diffusing pad if necessary, and poach at just below the simmer for 20 minutes to the pound [1/2 kg.].
Allow the ham to... - 34.761
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Bar-b-que Pulled Pork Sandwiches In The Crock Pot
1. In a grill pan with oil, lightly brown the pork tenderloin. Once done, remove the pork and using a sharp knife, chop the pork into 3/4 chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the barbecue sauce, onion, chili... - 0
Saucy Pork Chops
1) Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the chops and season.
2) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and drain.
3) In a bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, and liquid smoke.
4) In a slow cooker, put in the onions. Dredge the pork chops in... - 41.4709
Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Chutney
Soak the apricots and raisins in water for several hours or overnight.
Pour the dried fruits with their soaking water into a saucepan, adding more liquid to at least half the depth of the fruit.
Add the zests, jalapehos and bell peppers and simmer for about... - 43.9223
Hawaiian Kalua Pork
Want to try a quick pork recipe that needs just three ingredients? In this video, chef Marie shows a simple to make Hawaiian Kalua Pork that needs a 6 pound pork roast, sea salt and liquid smoke. It takes about 8 hours of cooking but the wait seems to be... - 111.922
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Quick Barbecued Pot Roast
This quick barbecued pork roast is a beef pot roast prepared in the pressure pan. Flavored with mustard and barbecue sauce along with a dash of liquid smoke, the quick barbecued pot roast can be served with rice for a filling and delicious meal. - 40.8039
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 44.2248
Place meat in shallow pan, meaty side up.
Put on liquid smoke.
Roast for 30 minutes at 450°.
Pour on remaining ingredients and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until tender.
Baste every 15 minutes.
Serve with sauce. - 37.9048
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 31.5213
Classic Oven Barbecued Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a heavy saucepan, fry bacon. Keep aside just 3 tbsp drippings and discard the rest. Stir in garlic and onion to the pan having bacon and sauté for 3 minutes. Mix in rest of the sauce ingredients and stirring... - 42.3537
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788
1.Take a non stick skillet, put meat, Bloody Mary mix, onion flakes and seasoning.
2.Heat the mixture until the meat is heated through and the liquid starts boiling.
3.Serve warm. - 29.1583
Oven Barbecued Spareribs
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place with bone side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring... - 26.7741
Chuck's Baby Back Ribs
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat; add onion and stir often until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Then stir in water, catsup, chili sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, brown sugar, Worcestershire, molasses, mustard, pepper, paprika, and... - 39.1415