- » Pork Roast Apple Sauce
Pork Roast Apple Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork roast apple sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork roast apple sauce recipes.
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 41.7241
Glazed Roast Loin Of Pork
Ask the butcher to separate the chine bone from the meat without cutting it off entirely.
Rub the pork with the rosemary, salt, and pepper and bring to room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan and roast at... - 39.994
Potatoes €” Pork Roast
1. Cook potatoes, drain and mash with the butter.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Spoon into a greased casserole.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
5. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned. - 29.0118
Pot Roast Belly Of Pork And Pork Fritters With Apple Rings
1) Wipe the meat clean and remove the bone, if any.
2) Season with salt, papper and sage and either roll the joint and tie it securely or score the skin and leave it unrolled.
3) In a large heavy pan, heat the dripping and place it in the joint,... - 42.6404
Roast Pork With Apple Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Mix the brown sugar with the mustard and spread over the meat.
Put the meat into a long dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30... - 45.9163
Roast Pork Loin With Apple Ginger Sauce
Mix spices and rub well on all sides of pork loin.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan and roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) 2 1/2 hours, or until done. - 20.3252
Pork Loin Roast With Crab Apple Glaze
1. Have the butcher saw across the rib bones of roast at base of the backbone, separating the ribs from the backbone.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Rub the roast... - 40.3273
Vermouth And Apple Stuffed Tenderloin
Using sharp knife, form a pocket in each pork tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center of each almost to, but not through, bottom of each tenderloin.
Place in nonmetal baking dish.
Pour vermouth in pockets and over tenderloins; cover dish.
Marinate... - 37.8287
Apple-glazed Pork Roast
Bank about 20 medium-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill lightly.
Place pork on grill, fat-side-up, directly over drip pan.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers... - 37.307
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
1. Peel, core and wash the apples.
2. Place with the sugar, margarine and a little water in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid.
3. Cook to a puree.
4. Pass through a sieve.
5. Serve with roast pork, duck and goose. - 30.7938
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
1. Trim all fat from roast; rub roast with salt and pepper; place on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into center of roast without touching bone.
2. Pour apple juice over; cover.
3. Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 28.7112
Spit Roasted Pork
Combine half of the apple sauce (1 cup) with the wine, soy, salad oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Marinate the pork in this mixture for at least 1 hour.
Place on spit, and roast over medium coals until well done, 6 to 7 hours for the 12-pound roast (internal... - 34.8003
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Pork Roast With Apple Gravy For Dinner
Tender, juicy pork roast when served with yummy apple gravy adds a new meaning to gourmet eating altogether. This recipe video briefs you on how to roast pork to perfection and then sizzle it up with sweet-tart apple gravy. Very, very delish! - 88.461
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 45.7483
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Try out this utterly delicious Roast Pork for your weekend Party. If you want to be a star host, serve the Roast Pork with Applesauce and enjoy the compliments that your guests will shower you with and come back here to comment on them ! - 35.4837
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 43.5449
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Grcmd Mott's S Roast Pork
Have meat retailer loosen chine (back) bone.
Place roast fat side up on rack in open roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer with bulb in thickest part not touching bone.
Roast in 325°F oven 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170°F.
In... - 28.4187
Harvest Pork Chops
Harvest pork chops is a vegetables and pork chops recipe. The pork chops are stuffed with a herbed breadcrumb, apple and carrots filling and skillet cooked before roasting them in the oven to finish. Served with a fruity apple juice and onion soup sauce, it... - 39.9097
Holiday Pork Roast
Holiday pork roast is a spiced and fruited pork recipe cooked with vegetables. Prepared with a ginger garlic and salt rub herbed with sage, the pork is roasted halfway. Brushed with an apple jelly and tabasco sauce blend, the pork is popped in the oven with... - 49.8427
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applejack Brandy Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2)Pick a knife sharpener and poke through the loin,carving a hole through the centre.
3)Now widen the hole to 1 inch in diameter.
4)Pick apples,raisins and walnuts and stuff the hole.Use equal portions of... - 43.9094
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Apple Glazed Pork Loin
Barbecue pork by indirect heat placing pork on grill directly above drip pan.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers as necessary to maintain an even heat.
In a bowl, stir together apple juice, soy, garlic, and ginger.
After meat has cooked for 1 hour, baste with... - 34.2071
Cider Glazed Pork Roast
In small bowl, combine apple cider, mustard, oil and soy sauce.
Insert meat thermometer in center of thickest part of roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Cover grill and cook 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat... - 30.9011
Roast Pork Party Style
1. Make 6 slits in the pork loin bone.
2. Place one slice of onion and ½ slice apple in every slit.
3. Rub sage over it.
4. Tie very securely.
5. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
5. Place prepared roast in a baking pan, fat side and roast up... - 43.3166
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056
Cold Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Trim off the rind from the chops using a sharp knife. You can also ask your butcher to do so.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F before roasting chops.
3. In a small bowl, blend the butter with herbs and mustard and beat until soft and... - 44.4693
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Pork Loin With Cheese Sauce
Season the pork loin with the salt, pepper and cumin.
Melt the butter in a heavy casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Mix the cheese with the mustard and 1/4 cup [50 ml.] of the cream, and spoon the mixture over the meat.
Roast under the broiler or in a... - 35.5611
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Pork Shoulder Roast With Cider
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Sear meat 8 minutes on all sides over medium heat.
Remove and season well; set aside.
Add onions and apple to casserole; cook 5 to 6 minutes.
Add cider and bring to boil; cook 2 minutes.
Add... - 44.265
Cider Glazed Pork Roast
Cider glazed pork roast is a simple yet wonderfullly flavorful pork recipe. Spiced with dijon mustard along with soy sauce to flavor, the cider glazed pork roast is grill cooked. Basted and cooked to doneness, it can be served as desired. - 33.7007
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also pare and chop the apples
3.In a deep pudding-dish, place the apples
4.Sprinkle with sugar
5.Now pour water over the apples
6.Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours, or until they turn rich... - 33.6993
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.0772
Spiced Pork Roast With Pears
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Rub meat with cut garlic, then dropgarlic into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of meat, without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until... - 43.9134
Pork Roast With Applesauce Salsa
1. Combine the salsa ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Score the top of the pork loin and place in a shallow pan.
3. Mix brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg and salt. Rub mixture over pork loin.
4. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or... - 35.7056
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
1) Peel the apples.
2) Core and slice them.
3) In a saucepan, place the sliced apples.
4) Add water and lemon rind to the pan.
5) Cover the pan and let the apples stew over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until soft.
6) Add the sugar and... - 38.7658
Skewered Pork Cubes
Combine everything but pork and kumquats.
Use blender if you have one, and let ingredients liquefy.
Cut pork in 1-inch cubes, and thread on 6 skewers.
Brush meat generously with sauce.
Place skewered meat in greased baking pan, and refrigerate, covered, 1/2... - 38.0965
Roast Pork Loin Old Polish Style
Brown the meat on all sides in the lard.
Transfer the meat to a roasting pan, and sprinkle it with salt.
Add the prunes, pour the boiling stock over the meat, and roast in a preheated 375° F. [190° C] oven for about an hour, basting regularly.
Remove the... - 39.5694
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
1) In a non-stick pan, add apples, water, and butter.
2) Allow to boil, then reduce the heat and stirring occasionally, cover and simmer, till the apples are soft.
3) Beat well to make a smooth puree and season with salt and pepper.
4) If you choose... - 32.2265
Slow Roasted Belly Pork
1. Get the skin of the pork neatly scored and have any lumps of excess fat removed from underneath by the butcher to keep the joint flat.
2. Place the pork into a shallow dish skin side up and sprinkle over some salt.
3. Rub it into the pork... - 87.6031
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Pot Roasted Pork With Prunes
Pour boiling water over the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Lay out the joint, skin side down, on a board and push the sage leaves into the flesh.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up and tie into a neat joint.
Fry the meat in the hot oil in the... - 46.9591
Roast Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Using the flat end of a cleaver, beat the tenderloin thin. Slice the tenderloin into two without actually breaking them apart fully.
3) Meanwhile, prepeare the citrus dressing.
4) In a frying pan, melt the... - 45.0735
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.2004
Pork Tenderloin With Onion Apple Cream
Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
In a small bowl, stir together whipping cream, sherry, mustard, and horseradish; brush half of mixture over pork.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven, brushing often with cream mixture, for 45 to 60 minutes or... - 37.9333
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 45.0107
Citrus Dressing For Stuffed Roast Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter. Toss in the celery, onion and apples.
3) Cook the mixture over a medium flame till the vegetables become tender. Do not allow them to brown just turn a light... - 44.9011
Fruited Pork Roast
Drain 1/3 cup juice from fruits into 2 cup glass measure or bowl.
Mix in sugar, vinegar, and spice.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes; stir once.
Place pork, fat side down, in 2 quart baking dish.
Cook in oven 10 minutes.
Baste roast with warm... - 37.1733
Sweet Sour Roast Pork
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium skillet over low heat, melt butter.
Saute green pepper and onion about 5 minutes; stir in cornstarch and pineapple.
Heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add vinegar and soy sauce and pour over pork in shallow... - 36.6342
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 43.5382
Easy Rio Grande Pork Roast
1.Rub roast with garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt on all its sides.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan place the roast with its fat side upwards.
3. Put the meat thermometer in the thickest section of... - 43.7128
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 116.675
Pork Loin With Apples
Place pork in oiled roasting pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast at 375 degrees 1 3/4 hrs, basting often.
Peel, core and quarter apples.
Remove meat from pan and drain off cooking juices.
Pour cider into pan, add pork, surround with apples,... - 37.3809
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Stuffed Loin Of Pork
Put the prunes into a saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the prunes are tender.
Drain the prunes, and when they are cold enough to handle, remove the pits and chop the flesh.
Mix... - 40.7471
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
A stuffed and rolled pork tenderloin may look difficult but it is really easy! Also called butterfly, don’t be afraid to give it a try; not only is it a gorgeous way to serve tenderloin, it’s wonderfully delicious and healthy! - 0
Apple And Spice Roast
Combine 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub onto outside of meat.
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb rests in thickest portion of... - 39.9093
Teriyaki Pork Roast
1) In a bowl, mix apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder, and pepper.
2) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
3) Pour the mixture over the roast and coat well.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 43.8819
Pork Crown Roast With Apricot Stuffing
Place roast, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Make a ball of aluminum foil and press into cavity to hold open.
Wrap bone tips with foil.
Insert meat thermometer, making sure bulb does not touch bone.
Roast... - 44.2094
Rio Grande Pork Roast
Combine first 3 ingredients; rub on all sides of roast.
Place roast, fat side up, on rack in a roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer (not touching bone or fat).
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â° for 2 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring... - 35.3073
Habana Libre Pork Roast
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) In a large skillet, heated over medium heat, heat oil and butter and sauté onions for about 15 minutes... - 41.9751
Pork Loin With Sauerkraut And Apples
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 2 1/2 hours.
Combine sauerkraut, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of the molasses, and the vinegar.
Pour off excess fat from pan in which pork is... - 44.9648
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.6106
Prune Stuffed Pork
1.Make a hole through the meat with the handle of a wooden spoon or ask your butcher to cut a jacket in the center along the length of the roast.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Cover pitted prunes with boiling water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and stuff the... - 33.2695
Loin Of Pork
Loin Of Pork is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Loin Of Pork is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 44.5289
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section... - 45.3464
Fresh Uncooked Applesauce
1. Fill a large vessel with 3 cups cold water. Add lemon juice to the water.
2. Peel and core and thinly slice the apples into the cold water.
3. Allow the apples to soak in the water for 15 minutes, to prevent them from browning.
4.... - 39.8365
Pink Applesauce Glaze
1. In a bowl mix together applesauce, food color and sugar. Substitute red cinnamon can dies for food color.
2. Cook for 20 minutes till the sauce has a translucent shiny look. Stir continuously, so that no lumps are formed.
3. Serve pink... - 28.4047
Basic English Apple Sauce
1) Thinly scrape or slice off the lemon rind, mince finely.
2) In a small bowl, soak the rind in 2 tablespoons of the apple cider.
3) Peel and slice the apples without coring, into 3/8-inch-thick discs; reserve the skin.
4) Brush a 3 1/2-cup... - 44.2879
Braised Loin Of Pork In Cider
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.pat the roast very dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter and oil in a deep casserole just until the butter foams.
Add the pork and brown it evenly on all sides over medium heat, turning with wooden spatulas or spoons.
This will... - 44.4223
Roast Suckling Pig
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Wash the pig thoroughly under cold running water and dry inside and out with paper towels. Mix the salt, pepper and thyme and rub the mixture over the inside of the pig. Fill the cavity with the stuffing and run... - 34.1102
Apple Stuffed Tenderloin With Cinnamon Raisin Sauce
To make the stuffed pork tenderloin: Preheat the oven to 425°.
Cut a pocket in the side of the tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit from one side to almost the other side and stopping about 1/2" from each of the tapered ends.
Set the tenderloin... - 45.4542
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 47.0269
Five Spice Pork Sandwiches
Fivespice Pork Sandwiches is packed with pork, apple juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, Five-Spice Powder, Kaiser Rolls and shredded Chinese cabbage. If you plan to cook something hearty at home you probably should go for this Fivespice Pork Sandwiches recipe!... - 31.8359
Pork Tenderloin Bake
Pork tenderloin bake is a easy bake of pork tenderloins with pineapple and sherry marinade. Cooked with the flavors of soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger root and garlic, the pork tenderloin bake has an oriental taste and feel to it. - 45.0818
1) Peel the apples, core and slice them thinly.
2) In a pan, put 2 to 3 tablespoons of water and the apples. Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
3) Through a coarse sieve, rub the cooked apples. Alternatively, puree in a blender.
4) Add the butter... - 31.9204
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Clean pork chops with damp paper towels.
3) To make Savory Stuffing: In a skillet heat butter and saute onion and celery until tender.
4) Add bread cubes and brown slightly. Remove from heat. Fold in... - 44.6301
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Herb & Cranberry Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery, onion and apple in butter.
Add diced bread, sage, marjoram and place all in bowl.
In a small saucepan mix cranberry sauce, brown sugar, salt and orange rind.
Cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add to bread mixture with 1/4 cup orange... - 44.3151
Quick Barbecued Pork
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take a baking dish, arrange the layer of pork on it.
3.In a saucepan put tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider, salt, chili powder, and paprika.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Once done,... - 39.3622
Savory Loin Of Pork
Score the pork with narrow lines.
Mix the onion with the cage, salt, mustard and pepper and rub the mixture well into the meat.
Wrap the joint in greased greaseproof paper and roast in a covered tin in a hot oven (425° F., Gas 7) for 10 min and then reduce... - 31.2796
Harvest Stuffed Pork
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the fat
2) Into a bowl, beat the eggs using a fork
3) Add the breadcrumbs, corn, onion, salt, pepper and sage.
4) Into the cavity of the meat, pack the stuffing to fill
5) Shape the meat into a round and... - 45.5016
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Spicy Green And Red Pork Loin Tostadas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. To prepare pork, combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub pork with pepper mixture. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a thermometer registers 155°; cool and shred... - 36.3825