- » Pork Plum Sauce
Pork Plum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork plum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork plum sauce recipes.
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
Pork Chops In Plum Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper and sage.
3. Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the chops on both sides in... - 47.1433
Pork Chops With Almond Plum Sauce
Pork chops with almond plum sauce is a fruited nutty pork recipe. A pan cooked pork recipe, the chops are prepared with a lemon juice and soy sauce marinade spiced with garlic and cayenne. Browned and cooked further with reserved marinade and plum jam, the... - 47.1374
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.4787
Spareribs With Tangy Plum Sauce
Cut spareribs into serving-sized pieces; put on a rack in shallow roasting pan, meaty side up.
Sprinkle with salt.
Roast at 350Â°F 1 hour.
Meanwhile, force plums through a sieve.
Mix in plum syrup, orange juice concentrate, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour... - 36.2155
Pork Satays With Plum Sauce
Trim pork; slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices; cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) strips.
Thread strips onto skewers; place on tray or platter.
Combine 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the plum sauce, soy sauce, oil, ginger and mustard; brush some of the mixture... - 33.8232
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces, rub pork with ginger mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add... - 33.0939
Smoked Pork Loin With Plum Sauce
Cut the loin into six even pieces.
Place in a casserole dish.
In a sauce pan combine the orange juice, brandy, jam and ginger.
Bring to a boil.
Blend the cornstarch with the water, pour into the sauce, once the sauce returns to a boil remove from the... - 32.8962
Spareribs And Gingered Plum Sauce
1. Simmer the spareribs in salted water to cover until tender, about one hour, and pull out all the bones. Gut the meat into strips about one inch long.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients except the plums and two tablespoons of the ginger. Thoroughly coat the... - 30.8472
Pork Loin With Plum Sauce
Prepare plum sauce and set 1 cup aside.
Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce.
Place roast, fat side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on MEDIUM HIGH (70%) for 30 minutes, brushing generously with plum sauce... - 30.2299
Barbecued Ribs With Oriental Plum Sauce
Arrange ribs in single layer in 13x9-inch microwave-safe dish. Pour water over ribs. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 20 minutes, rearranging ribs once.
Place ribs on grid. Grill over medium coals 20 minutes or until... - 22.2264
Pork Plum Sauce Recipes By Category