- » Pork Pita
Pork Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork pita recipes.
Pork Souvlaki On Greek Pita
If Greek pita is one of your favorites - then you should learn some delicious variations to enjoy your Greek pita. This video presents Greek pita with a topping of Pork souvlaki. Try this out in your next venture of Greek pita, you are going to love it. - 96.9115
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 44.0135
Barbecued Pork In Pita Pockets
1) Maintain the temperature in the broiler at High.
2) Take a large heavy-based skillet and melt butter in it.
3) Add honey to this and brown the pork at a comparatively high flame, frequently tossing.
4) Add onion and garlic (if... - 41.9894
Pita Bread Pizza
Cut pita bread crosswise to yield 2 round crusts.
Place pita bread on baking sheet; spread cut side with tomato sauce, meat, and any or all of the remaining ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. - 25.5715
You May Also Like!
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 48.2242
Lean Pork Pitas
1) Across the grain, cut the pork into cutlets of about ½-inch each. Then cut each piece into thin strips.
2) Combine together the oil, mustard, lemon juice, oregano and garlic in a large bowl.
3) Add the pork pieces. Toss well so that the meat is... - 38.2876
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and garlic salt.
Cut each pita in half horizontally; spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each cut surface.
On eight pita halves, layer spinach, ham and cheese.
Top with remaining pita halves.
Cut each pita into... - 33.3003
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill and seasoned salt; cover and chill for 6 hours or overnight.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, oregano and thyme; add pork.
Seal bag and turn to coat; chill for 6... - 36.2362
Chutney Ham Pitas
Mix cabbage, yogurt, sugar and mustard.
Heat mango chutney and ham over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Cut pita breads in half to form pockets.
Fill each half with ham mixture.
Spread cabbage mixture over ham mixture. - 30.0715
This recipe for pork curry pocket is made with pita bread and pork. The cooked pork is seasoned and mixed with curry powder and vegetbales like carrots and bell peppers for taste. a hint of coconut makes this pork curry pocket recipe fresh and flavorful. it... - 33.7158
Pork Pocket Pasties
In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
Add hash browns, carrot, onion, salt and pepper.
Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
Spoon into pitas.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush... - 38.5243
Hot Pita Pockets
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the pork and beef and microwave at full power for 4 minutes (or until the meat turns brown) covered with microwave safe plastic wrap, stirring in between 2-3 times.
2. Remove from the microwave and... - 47.018
Chili Burgers In Pita Pockets
1. In a bowl, beat egg; stir in garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix in beef and pork. Shape into 3 patties, each 5 inches (12 cm) in diameter.
2. Place on greased grill over medium heat; cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each... - 33.2336
Oriental Pita Sandwiches
Wrap breads in foil; heat in a 350° oven while preparing filling.
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and water; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork, garlic, ginger, and pepper; cook,... - 38.4491