- » Pork Picante
Pork Picante Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork picante recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork picante recipes.
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 29.7811
Peachy Pork Picante
Combine taco seasoning and parsley; coat pork cubes with seasoning mixture.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork, cook and stir to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add salsa and preserves to pan, reduce heat, cook and simmer until tender,... - 24.7102
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 31.2402
Spicy Chops is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spicy Chops recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.092
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 1 minute. Add bell pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add picante sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce; stir-fry 3 minutes or until pork loses its pink color and sauce is... - 31.6066
Savory Mexican Pork Roast
1. Trim fat from meat. In a Dutch oven brown roast on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Add the undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, picante sauce, onion, green sweet pepper, chili powder, cumin and ground pepper to Dutch oven. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.... - 35.107
Picadillo Pork Burritos
1. Place pork in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and cinnamon; toss well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes; stir occasionally. Add pork mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add salsa and... - 31.8907
In a large skillet, brown and crumble sausage; drain.
Add eggs and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until set.
Spoon about 1/4 cup egg mixture down center of each tortilla.
Top each with sour cream, picante sauce and olives if desired.
Fold in sides... - 28.3945
Sausage Cheese Dip
Cook ground beef and sausage together until lightly browned and crumbly; drain.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed. - 20.3783
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 37.0552
Chili Con Queso Dip
Cook sausage in a large skillet until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain well, set aside.
Combine cheese and undiluted soup in a heavy Dutch oven, cook mixture over medium heat, stirring until cheese melts.
Add crumbled sausage, picante sauce, and... - 28.0917
Combine hash brown potato mix and water; stir well.
Let stand, covered, 15 minutes.
Wrap tortillas securely in aluminum foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Combine hash browns, eggs, sausage, salt, and pepper; stir well.
Melt... - 40.0473