- » Pork Pear Stir Fry
Pork Pear Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork pear stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork pear stir fry recipes.
Pear And Pork Stir Fry
1. Freeze the pork for 30 minutes till easy to slice
2. Slice across the grain to make thin slices. Cut these slices into 1-by 2-inch pieces.
3. In a large bowl, place the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and cinnamon and mix well
4. Add... - 43.9538
You May Also Like!
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 28.7568
Pork With Balsamic Vinegar And Pears
Cut the pork into 4 pieces and pound with a wooden mallet to flatten slightly.
Lightly dust the pork with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Brown the pork over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or... - 32.1255
Fillet Of Pork With Pears
Pour chicken stock into a pan wide enough to accommodate the pears; bring to a gentle boil.
Peel pears, slice in half lengthwise, and core.
Poach pear halves in simmering stock 2 to 3 minutes, covered, until just tender.
Remove pears and set them aside.
Boil... - 39.1393
Lemon Pear Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the chops and brown on both sides.
Arrange in a baking dish, in one layer.
Add the onion to the pan and fry until softened.
Spoon around the chops and pour over the orange juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook... - 43.8145
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958
Pork Medallions With Winter Fruits
1. Place apple, pear, wine and stock in a saucepan. Bring to simmering. Cook until fruit is soft. Stir in dried fruit and cinnamon. Cook until fruit is plump. Remove pan from heat. Cool.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook,... - 34.769