- » Pork Pasta
Pork Pasta Recipes
Pork pasta is a pasta dish consisting of cubed cooked pork, usually included in a sauce with other ingredients like olive oil, garlic, onions, tomatoes, basil, cheese and seasonings. The dish is prepared by tossing ... More »
Stir-fried Pork And Pasta
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork into strips, 2 X 1 X 1/8 inch.
Toss pork, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, the salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet or wok over high heat until hot.
Add pork, garlic and red pepper; cook... - 40.7343
Pork Strips And Pasta
Saute the pork strips in oil until browned, add broth and scallions; season with salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer for 20 minutes.
Blend the cornstarch, soy sauce, and water; add to the pork pan.
Taste for seasoning.
Stir until the sauce thickens.
Serve over the... - 39.4272
Pork Pasta Shells
In a casserole dish, combine first 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Gently mix in pasta shells.
Over low heat, simmer 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
Preheat oven to broil.
Transfer pork mixture to an ovenproof serving dish.
Sprinkle with... - 34.6539
You May Also Like!
Spinach And Pork Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the pasta, leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat sesame oil and fry pork for 10 minutes or until well cooked.
4. In the same pan, sauté ginger... - 75.4981
Baked Pork Chops And Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using damp paper towels, wipe chops; trim and discard excess fat.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© chops on both sides until browned; keep aside.
4. In the same skillet... - 47.5825
Pork Chop And Pasta Dinner
Cook macaroni in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
Place macaroni in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2" baking dish.
In skillet brown chops in hot cooking oil, drain off excess fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange chops over macaroni in baking... - 47.0939
Citrus Cherry Pork And Pasta
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork cubes and onion; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until pork is nicely browned and onion is tender; set aside. Make dressing by shaking together orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and orange... - 28.8284
Pork Chow Mein
1. Brown pork in 1 teaspoon oil. Drain.
2. Cook celery, onions, and mushrooms in 2 teaspoons oil until tender crisp, 2 or 3 minutes, stirring often. Drain excess fat.
3. Stir cornstarch into broth.
4. Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
5. Heat, stirring,... - 33.4896
Smoked Pork Chops With Pasta & Cheese
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, brown chops well, about 10 minutes total.
Remove from pan; keep warm.
As meat browns, bring about 3 quarts water in a 5- to 6-quart pan to boiling on high heat.
Add pasta and cook, uncovered, just... - 38.9599
Pork Fillet Medallions With Tortiglioni Pasta
1. In a clean bowl mix together the tortiglioni, seasoning, half the olive oil, red chili and half of the chopped parsley.
2. Cover with cling film and put aside until required.
3. Lay the pork medallions on your board and, spread a little Dijon... - 76.4102
Cajun Pork With Pasta Salad
1) Cut the pork into 1/4-inch slices.
2) Coat the pork with Cajun Spice rub and keep aside.
3) Take a medium skillet and spray with cooking spray.
4) Heat skillet over medium heat and stir in pork until all sides are browned equally.
5)... - 46.595
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 103.576
Pork Pasta Recipes By Category