- » Pork Noodle
Pork Noodle Recipes
Pork Noodle is a noodle preparation involving pork meat and it is popular in China. This Chinese noodle dish is also known as Milinge.
Some noodle dishes involving pork meat are also popular in Asian ... More »
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 118.054
Stir Fried Thin Noodle Pork And Vegetables
Looking out for an easy pork and noodles recipe? Then this stir fried thin noodle pork and vegetables recipe is just perfect for you. A quick stir and whisk in your wok and here your stir fry is ready to serve and eat. Surely this a wonderful recipe after a... - 102.137
Pork Goulash With Noodles
1) In a bowl, add flour, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Take the pork cubes and dredge in the above mixture.
3) In a skillet, add shortening. Saute the pork cubes till they brown. Drain off the excess fat from the skillet.
4) Into the skillet,... - 47.0073
Pork With Noodles
1. In a mixing bowl add garlic and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Combine pork strips. Stir to coat all the strips evenly.
3. Cover the pan and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. In another pan cook the noodles as per the instructions. Drain excess water.
5. In a... - 46.9416
Sesame Noodles With Pork And Snow Peas
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water and let the pork simmer along with it both will be done at the same time.
Add the carrots and snow peas to the kettle for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Skim the froth from... - 43.0233
Romanian Pork With Noodles
In a bowl, beat 3 of the eggs with the salt, and gently stir in the noodles until they are coated with the egg.
Into the same bowl in which the bread and cream have been blended, add the pork, onion, oregano, salt, pepper and parsley.
Mix well with... - 42.4339
Pork Balls With Noodles
Soak bread in milk; crumble.
Mix well with pork, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and egg.
Shape into 12 balls, roll in cornstarch, and brown in margarine.
Add bouillon cubes, water, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add noodles and cook for 20 minutes... - 41.6032
Pork Tenderloin With Noodles
Sprinkle pork tenderloin lightly with salt and pepper, then turn in flour.
Pan fry slowly in oil until meat is browned; remove meat from pan and saute onion and celery.
Stir in mushrooms with liquid and chicken broth.
Add browned pork; cover and simmer over... - 40.7309
Pork And Noodle Salad
Pork And noodle Salad has nice taste. The stripped pork add a nice blend to Pork And noodle Salad. The Pork And noodle Salad is an easy to prepare recipe. - 40.2571
Piccata Of Pork Au Marsala On Noodles
1. Salt the meat and pepper it well
2. Dredge it in flour and then sauté till well done
3. Remove and set aside on a serving platter
4. Remove excess fat from the pan
5. Add butter and heat it through
6. Tip in the shallots and sauté... - 37.3659
Company Pork Tehderloin And Noodles
1) In a small baking pan, place the tenderloins.
2) In a large pan keep the pasta to cook according to package directions.
3) Drain the pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon of butter.
4) Brush remaining 1 tablespoon butter over the... - 36.7084
Pork With Apples And Noodles
1. Place pork strips on rack over tray. Microwave on High 1 minute; set aside.
2. Place oil in a 2-quart casserole; microwave on High 1 minute. Add pork, onion, garlic and paprika; cover and microwave on Medium 5 minutes, stirring twice.
3. In a 1 -cup... - 36.0472
Saucy Pork N' Noodle Bake
Place 1 tablespoon butter in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 30 seconds.
Add pork and heat, uncovered, on full power 2 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Heat,... - 35.9418
Barbecued Pork And Noodles
Put meat, butter and onions in large skillet and brown lightly.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
If sauce is too thick, thin with a little water.
Serve on hot noodles. - 35.1077
Pork And Vegetable Stew With Noodles
Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring frequently until browned on all sides.
Carefully stir beef broth into saucepan. Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, tomatoes, carrot, onions, mustard, sage and black... - 34.8486
Pork And Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet cook ground pork and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, corn, tomato... - 34.6214
Pork Goulash With Noodles
Combine flour, garlic salt, and pepper; roll meat in this mixture.
In skillet, brown meat in shortening; pour off any excess drippings.
Add soup, water, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, and thyme.
Sprinkle remaining flour over mixture.
Cover; simmer 1 hour or... - 34.551
Noodles With Chinese Barbecued Pork
Place cooked noodles in deep bowl.
Cut noodles with kitchen scissors into 3-inch pieces.
Mix in onions, bean sprouts, pork, and snow peas.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Toss noodles with sauce. - 33.6123
Silk Noodles With Pork
Cut the silk noodles into 15-cm (6-in) lengths and soak in warm waterfor 5 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the pork for 2 minutes.
Add the ginger, onion and chilli-bean paste, and fry over a very low heat for another minute.
Add the silk... - 33.1388
Pork Noodle Casserole
Melt butter in saucepan; add green onions, green pepper, celery and garlic.
Stir just until heated through.
Combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, bead molasses, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat until clear and thickened, about 5 minutes; blend in... - 32.8798
Pork With Noodles
Cook noodles in a generous amount of boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Heat shortening in skillet and add garlic.
Cook for a few minutes; remove garlic and fry onion until partially cooked.
Add pork and cook until meat is tender, adding the shrimps,... - 32.2435
Noodles And Pork Chops
Brown the chops in a heavy, deep skillet with a lid, or in a Dutch oven, heated on the grill over the coals.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook very slowly for an hour on top of the grill.
Add more water if it cooks dry. - 31.2435
Pepper Pork With Noodles
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch strips. Mix pork and onions in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 12 to 14 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in salt, paprika,... - 29.8713
Pork Chops With Buttered Noodles
Pork Chops With Buttered Noodles has a Superb taste. The mix of tortellini shaped pasta, butter, rosemary and sage gives the Pork Chops With Buttered Noodles Incredible taste. - 29.7356
Pork Cubes With Noodles
1. Place pork in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 3 minutes, until no pink remains, 9 to 11 minutes; drain.
2. Stir in 3/4 cup water, the vinegar, garlic, salt, bouquet sauce and cumin. Cover tightly and... - 29.6595
Pepper Pork With Noodles
1. Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices; cut slices into 1/2-inch strips. (For ease in cutting, partially freeze pork about 1 hour.) Mix pork and onions in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%), stirring every 3 minutes, until pork is no... - 28.4093
Pork Noodle Recipes By Category