- » Pork Meatball
Pork Meatball Recipes
Pork Meatball makes an awesome food item and its a well recognized dish included in every countryâ€™s food list. Pork Meatball can be made in different ways and using different ingredients. Depending on the ... More »
Sweetand Sour Beef And Pork Meatballs
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to liquid to make 1 cup and set aside.
Mix meats, mushrooms, sherry, instant onion, and 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
Shape into 12 to 16 balls and brown on all sides in hot oil.
Drain off fat.
Add 1 cup reserved... - 47.4637
Pork Meatballs Hongroise
1. In a pan, melt the butter and fry onion gently until soft.
2. Combine with the remaining ingredients, except the flour, remaining butter and oil.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 portions and with lightly floured hands shape into balls.
4. In a pan,... - 42.4476
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix bread, pork, onion, parsley, mint, seasonings and egg together in mixer until well incorporated.
Shape into small meatballs, thread on skewers and set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Brush over skewers and set on hot... - 37.6037
Sweet And Sour Pork Meatballs With Spicy Fries
1. In a large mixing bowl combine ground pork, parsley, pepper, ginger, orange zest, chili flakes, soy sauce, egg, green onion, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix well. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet. Cover and place the bowl in... - 0
Polpette Con Mozzarella
There are so many ways to serve these wonderful little meat balls with a surprise inside! Cooked in a simple and light Italian red sauce they are perfect for hoagies, with spaghetti or polenta! - 0
You May Also Like!
Ham And Pork Meatballs
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all meatball ingredients, shape into small meatballs, place in a shallow oven-proof dish and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce, pour over meatballs and bake for 40... - 32.9241
Meatballs And Garlic Spinach
In mixer blend together pork, onion, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper.
When mixture is smooth, shape into small meatballs.
Heat half of oil in large frying pan.
Add meatballs and cook 3 to 4 minutes on all sides; season... - 40.3418
In a bowl combine egg, milk, mustard, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
Add pork and veal; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 48 meat balls.
Place in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
Bake in a 375Â° oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain;... - 41.2978
Beef & Pork Meatballs
Mix together all ingredients thoroughly.
Form balls the size of marbles and chill at least 1 hour.
Can be cooked in soup, as above, or in boiling salted water. - 21.3287
Mix and shape into small balls.
Brown in fry pan.
Place in casserole.
Dice 1 onion and sprinkle over meatballs.
Cover with sauce and bake 1 hour at 350Â°F. - 25.8221
Porcupine Pork Meatballs
1. Marinate ground pork for 30 minutes. Roll into 30-32 tiny balls.
2. Roll meat balls in noodles to coat well; set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over medium-high heat 325-350°F (160-180°C) and deep-fry 6-8 meat balls for about 3 minutes. Repeat with... - 31.3379
Mix pork and veal together in a deep mixing bowl.
Blend in egg, bread crumbs, onion, lemon zest, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Shape into 2-inch patties.
Place on dish and refrigerate until ready to grill.
To prepare sauce, heat stock over medium heat until... - 41.62
Asian Style Pork Meatballs
Chef Kai is here, showing you how to make these Asian Style Pork Meatballs. They are easy and once cooked they can be eaten a number of different ways. You'll love this recipe video, besides Kai's sense of humor is priceless. Cheers! - 116.754
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 97.433
Beef And Pork Meatballs
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend thoroughly.
Shape into 20 to 24 meatballs.
Arrange in circle on microwave-safe rack set over plate or dish.
Cover with waxed, paper and cook on High 7 to 9 minutes, rotating rack if meatballs are cooking... - 28.9147
Easy Thai Pork Meatballs Sauce
Chef Kai shows us how to make the serving sauce for the pork meat balls. It is easy to make and it is the perfect way to start experimenting with the elements of Thai cuisine. And remember to add cornstarch for thickening. Bon Appetit! - 111.728
Pork Meatball Recipes By Category