- » Pork Marinade
Pork Marinade Recipes
The quality and taste of a meat dish is heavily dependent on the quality of marinade. Marinade pork is one of those dishes that are relatively easy to prepare once the marinade is ready. Most marinade pork recipes ... More »
Smoked Pork Shoulder In Beer Marinade
1. In a shallow dish, combine beer, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2. Drop meat in the dish, cover it with marinade, and allow it to rest for at least 24 hours up to 72 hours.
3. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
4. Place... - 107.901
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 97.8407
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.2789
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 45.6713
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 44.7379
Pork Or Beef Marinade
1. Tenderize meat with a mallet.
2. Mix MARINADE ingredients by hand in a shallow glass or enamel pan. Do not use a metal pan. Coat meat well with marinade, arrange in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
1.... - 41.6534
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 41.4902
Combine 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the cornstarch, the sherry, ginger, five-spice powder and pepper in large bowl.
Add pork, one piece at a time, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet... - 41.1847
Pork Loin With Madeira Marinade
In a small bowl, whisk together the wine, oil, vinegar, salt, allspice, cloves and pepper.
Place the pork in a large lock-top plastic bag and pour in the wine mixture.
Press out the air and seal the bag tightly.
Massage the bag .gently to distribute the... - 40.5689
Pork Sate With Ginger Marinade
Cut pork into 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add meat and seal bag securely closed.
Turn bag several times to coat meat.
Refrigerate and marinate for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain meat... - 40.5499
Jamaican Pork is an absolutely marvelous meal. Even my picky daughter thinks this Jamaican Pork recipe tastes good. Start cooking right away! - 39.7095
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 39.603
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 38.6935
Marinade And Madeira Sauce For Pork Tenderloin
The day before: Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a large, deep roasting pan.
Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade and spoon over the meat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the meat 2 or 3 times while it is marinating.
This will... - 37.7473
Marinated Pork Steaks
Trim excess fat from steaks, and place steaks in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; set pineapple slices aside.
Combine pineapple syrup, onion, soy sauce, oil, corn syrup, and ginger in a small saucepan, stirring well.
Cook,... - 37.6957
Pork With Rice And Olives
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes.
Mix pork, vinegar, onion, garlic and red peppers in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Remove pork from... - 37.6583
Pork Chops In Sake Marinade
Select a shallow dish just large enough to hold pork chops in a single layer.
In dish, stir together sake, onions, ginger, soy sauce, and garlic.
Lay chops in marinade; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning chops over... - 36.4685
Marinated Pork Back Ribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place pineapple juice, soya sauce and garlic in large bowl.
Mix well, add remaining marinade ingredients and season to taste.
Add ribs and let stand 15 minutes.
Place ribs on hot grill.
Partially cover and cook 40 to 45 minutes,... - 36.0774
Brochette Of Pork With Lemon And Herb Marinade
Cut pork into l-in/2.5 cm cubes.
In bowl, combine lemon rind and juice, garlic, basil, thyme, parsley and oil.
Add pork and toss to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
Alternately thread pork, green pepper, onions and... - 35.162
Tangy Pork Marinade
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2.Use as desired for marianting pork.
3. Store excess marinade in airtight containers in the refrigerator for upto 1 week. - 34.81
Spicy Marinated Pork Chops
For marinade, in plastic bag combine vegetable juice cocktail, onion, green pepper, lemon juice, salad dressing mix, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; add pork chops.
Close bag securely; place in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Refrigerate 8 hours or... - 34.7426
Boneless Pork Chops With Apple Thyme Marinade
Combine juice, vinegar, oil, soy sauce and thyme in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator up to 8 hours, turning pork once or twice.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Season... - 34.3672
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple
Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple is more than a filling dish. You should be trying this Diamond Head Pork With Pineapple recipe. Your family will eat this without much complaining. - 33.5723
Cut the meat into chunks 5x5x10cm in size.
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a dish, add the pork and leave to marinate for at least 6 hours in the regrigerator.
Turn the pieces occasionally.
Place the pork on a wire rack in a roasting pan.
Cook in a... - 33.4959
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Place tenderloins in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple slices aside.
Combine juice, gingerroot, soy sauce, garlic, and mustard, stirring well; pour over tenderloins.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning... - 33.1781
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 32.1176
Broiled Pork Steaks With Walnut Marinade
Place the steaks in a shallow baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the steaks and marinate covered and refrigerated for 8 hours.
Broil the steaks over medium heat on a charbroiler for 10-15 minutes, brushing... - 30.2485
Chinese Pork Chops
This Chinese Pork Chops recipe is open to changes but is best cooked the Chinese way. Chinese Pork Chops is a fantastic way of cooking pork chops. And so, do not miss out on it! - 27.4641
Grilled Pork Tenderloin In Raspberry Herb Marinade
Trim and discard surface fat and silvery membrane from pork.
Set meat aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the marinade into a heavy plastic bag; add tenderloins, seal bag, and rotate to coat meat with marinade.
Set bag in a pan and chill 2 hours or up until next day; turn... - 27.1349
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 24.423
Roast Pork In Marinade
Place roast in roasting pan.
Mix and pour the remaining ingredients over roast.
Best marinated overnight.
Cover and bake. - 23.239
Tangy Pork Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Store any unused marinade in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 22.8016
Brown Bean Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Mash brown beans to a paste; mince garlic. Then combine in a saucepan with stock, salt, sugar and soy sauce. Slowly heat, stirring, but do not boil.
2. Remove pan from heat. Then stir in sherry, Five Spices and food coloring, mixing well to blend. Add... - 22.3679
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 19.1519
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 18.7439
Pork Marinade Recipes By Category