- » Pork Loin Steak
Pork Loin Steak Recipes
Pork loin steak is a main course dish that originated from Germany. Pork loin steak recipes such as boneless pork loin steak and spiced pork loin steak prune are popular dishes. The main ingredients required are pork ... More »
Black Loin Of Pork
Sprinkle the pork steaks with the lemon juice and water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Pat them dry with paper towels.
Melt the lard in a skillet over medium heat and fry the steaks in it to a golden brown on each side.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 30.4476
Peachy Barbecue Sauce For Pork Loin
1) Take a metal saucepan with a flameproof handle and combine vinegar, steak sauce and peach preserves in it.
2) Cook sauce on grill until bubbles begin to form, stirring frequently.
3) Brush pork loin with the sauce in the last 30 minutes of... - 25.7704
Bbq Pork Steaks With Smoky Corn
1. In a large pan, boil water for the corn
2. In another saucepan, make the sauce with ketchup, sugar, vinegar and half the paprika
3. On a nonstick frying pan, brown the pork for a couple of minutes on each side; spoon the sauce when halway done and... - 38.6764
Pork Chops Or Steak
Preheat an 8 X 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish (Corning) 7 minutes at HIGH.
Mix the remaining ingredients together.
Dip one side of the chops into the mixture, using your fingers to make it stick to the meat.
Without removing the hot browning dish from... - 32.7759
Sardinian Pork Steaks
Blanch salt pork in boiling water 5 minutes; drain, rinse and pat dry.
Combine olive oil with salt pork in heavy large skillet and cook over medium heat until pieces of pork begin to color.
Sprinkle steaks lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
Push salt... - 38.5754
Holiday Season Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
If you are not a big turkey fan and are looking for a unique dinner entrée idea for Christmas or New Years feast this recipe is the one to show off your cooking skills. This is one of those recipes that looks very impressive to your dinner guests, but in... - 128.358
Fruity Pork Skewers
1. Trim the visible fat from the pork and cut the meat into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the pork in a shallow, non-metallic dish and add the prunes and apricots.
3. To make the marinade, mix together the orange juice, oil, bay leaves and salt and pepper to... - 42.1181
Pork, Sausage And Parma Ham Skewers
Preheat the barbecue grill to medium, and have ready four long wooden skewers, which have been soaked in water for an hour.
Cut each sausage into three equal-sized pieces, and each pork steak into six equal-sized pieces.
Arrange all the ingredients onto... - 41.16
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 44.4049
Combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, salt, and ginger.
Pour mixture over pork and marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Drain pork chops.
Place on rack in broiler pan and broil 5 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 10 to 15 minutes on one side; turn and broil - 25.9818
Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops
In small bowl, combine garlic powder, ginger and pepper; blend well.
Sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops.
(Reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture.) Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pork chops; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 35.9635
Orange Broiled Pork Chops
Place chops on unheated rack in broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn and broil 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, combine steak sauce, orange peel, juice, and sugar.
Broil S minutes longer; baste again.
Top each chop with... - 29.1714
Pound steaks until flattened.
In a mortar, pound to a paste the garlic, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Add mustard and orange juice to the seasoning paste.
Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, truffles, ham, and the mustard mixture.
Render salt pork in a... - 42.1168
Indonesian Pork Chops N Zesty Relish
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, coconut milk, brown sugar, garlic and ginger; reserve 1/4 cup for basting.
Stir cucumber, radishes, onion and coconut into remaining sauce; chill.
Grill pork chops over medium heat for 10 minutes or until done, turning... - 36.7147
Pork Scallopini With Mustard Cream
Cut away and discard any bones and fat from meat.
Following natural divisions, separate large steaks into smaller pieces.
Place meat between sheets of wax paper and, using a heavy wooden mallet, pound evenly and gently until about 1/4 inch thick.
Coat meat... - 42.969
Barbecued Pork Slices
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine celery and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in tomato sauce, steak sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, paprika and salt.
Mix... - 37.5816
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 37.3872
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside. Combine cornstarch, orange juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl; mix well. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes. Remove vegetables; set... - 31.6358
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Place roasts in an 8-qt.
Dutch oven; add water and salt.
Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove roasts and shred with a fork; set aside.
Skim fat from cooking liquid and discard.
Drain all but 1 cup cooking... - 41.819
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.1519
You'll simply love this Mixed Grill recipe. An easy to make irresistible combination of five types of meat, you'll simply find this Mixed Grill both effortless and satisfying! If you loved it, do share it with your friends. - 38.9324
Noodles And Pork Chops
Brown the chops in a heavy, deep skillet with a lid, or in a Dutch oven, heated on the grill over the coals.
Add the rest of the ingredients and cook very slowly for an hour on top of the grill.
Add more water if it cooks dry. - 31.2435
Orange Glazed Pork
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for an hour on 325 F
3) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion till tender
4) Tip in the ground ginger, orange juice, steak sauce and the cornstarch
5)... - 39.66
Pork Chops With Apricots
Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cook pork chops in oil about 5 minutes on each side or until brown.
Remove from skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in skillet about 3 minutes or until onion is... - 38.0135
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
1. Trim all fat from roast; rub roast with salt and pepper; place on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into center of roast without touching bone.
2. Pour apple juice over; cover.
3. Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 26.767
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, herbs and seasoning.
3. Reserving ½ teaspoon of the herb seasoning, rub the remaining seasoning on the pork roast. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine apples,... - 45.1085
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 45.1314
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.3506
Creamy Onion Smothered Chops
1 Slash fat edges of chops.
2 In a shallow bowl, mix flour and sage.
3 Coat meat with flour mixture.
4 Place in a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, with tenderloin portion toward center of dish. Top with onion.
5 In a medium bowl, whisk... - 43.6092
1. In a blender or food processor, combine raisins and water; process 30 seconds, or until pureed.
2. In a bowl, combine raisin puree, butter molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ginger root, cloves and nutmeg. Mix well.
3. Brush over Canadian Bacon (back... - 30.9328
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 41.5058
Trim the chops and steaks.
Mix together the salt, celery salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and oil.
Add the meats and leave in a cool place to marinate for 20 minutes.
Brush the broiler rack with oil.
Remove the meats from the marinade and dry on... - 36.9985
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 31.909
Twice-baked Potatoes: On The Side #1:
Want a yummy side dish recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then try this twice baked potato recipe. These tasty stuffed potatoes are sure to make everyone fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 87.1662
Trim meats of all fat, including the kidney.
Slice into very thin bite-size pieces.
If the meat is partially frozen it it easier to slice thinly.
But thoroughly defrost before cooking.
Prepare sauces. - 25.9456
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 39.7474
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.The fillet is the inside side of the loin of beef, the tenderloin
3.Use a sharp knife to remove the skin, fat, and ligament
4.Now lard the upper surface with strips of fat salt pork and... - 35.0162
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 112.064
Pork Loin Steak Recipes By Category