Pork Loin Sirloin
- » Pork Loin Sirloin Chop
Pork Loin Sirloin Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork loin sirloin chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork loin sirloin chop recipes.
Gingered Pork Sirloin
Make deep slits at 1 1/2-inch intervals over meat surface; insert ginger into slits.
Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan; brush with some of the soy sauce.
Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Brush with the... - 19.5432
Sauteed Pork Chops With Sugar Glazed Apples
1. Onto waxed paper, measure flour, corn-meal, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Dip pork chops in flour mixture to coat completely.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil and butter or margarine, cook pork chops 10 to 15 minutes, turning... - 32.5827
Spicy Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in 12" by 8" baking dish; cover dish with plastic wrap; do not vent. Cook at medium low (30% power) 16 minutes, turning chops over and rotating dish a half turn after 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in... - 32.2977
Pork Chop Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides. With slotted spoon, remove pork chops to plate. Meanwhile, peel and dice 1 cooking apple.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook cabbage until... - 31.9089
Pan Broiled Pork Chops
Heat oil or butter in heavy 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Arrange chops in pan without sides touching and saute on all sides until rich golden color turning once (use wooden spoons or spatulas to turn so meat is not pierced).
Reduce heat to low (if... - 23.734
Braised Pork Chops
1. Trim several pieces of fat from edges of pork chops. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat fat until lightly browned; using spoon, press and rub fat over bottom of skillet to grease it well; discard pieces of fat. Add 4 pork chops to skillet; over... - 29.1697
Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides; remove pork chops from skillet as they brown.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet over medium heat, cook shredded carrot and minced onion until... - 30.511
Pork Chops In Orange Sauce
1. Trim several pieces of fat from edges of pork chops. On waxed paper, coat pork chops with about 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat pork fat until lightly browned; using spoon, press and rub fat over bottom... - 33.6217
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
Latvian Farmer's Breakfast
Fry all of the meats and the chopped onions together until browned, about 15 minutes.
Boil the potatoes in their jackets for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel and slice them and fry them in the lard until lightly browned.
Add the potato slices to the meat.
Put the... - 41.6606
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Sprinkle meat with half the oregano and the pepper. Place meat on rack in roasting pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes. (Pork should be cooked for 15 to 17 minutes and appear well done when pierced with a knife.)
3. In small bowl,... - 33.0181
Thai Style Noodles
Thai Style Noodles is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Thai Style Noodles; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.3749
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731