Simple Pork Loin
- » Pork Loin Roast Rotisserie
Pork Loin Roast Rotisserie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork loin roast rotisserie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork loin roast rotisserie recipes.
Barbecued Pork Loin
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Run spit through center of meat, making sure it is evenly balanced.
Secure to rotisserie with heavy cord.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of roast but not resting in fat or on rod.
Grill over hot coals for 2... - 38.0674
Veal And Pork Roast
Have meatman roll boneless pork loin inside boneless leg of veal and tie securely.
Center roast on rotisserie spit.
Adjust holding forks and tighten screws.
Insert meat thermometer.
Attach spit to rotisserie and turn on motor.
Roast at 325° for... - 39.6443
Spicy Roast Pork
Put pork in shallow pan; coat with remaining ingredients mixed together.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice so that sauce penetrates all areas equally.
Remove from marinade, reserving marinade.
Roast pork in open pan in preheated... - 43.0625
1. Trim any excess fat from pork; place pork in a large shallow dish.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, anise seeds, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix; pour over pork. Let stand, turning meat several times,... - 29.4603
Tuscan Pork Arista
In a small bowl, mix oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper to form a paste.
With a knife, make six deep incisions in roast.
Using your fingers stuff some of the herb paste into each incision; rub the remainder all over into roast.
Wrap meat in... - 36.7209
Orange Pork Curry
1. Get the backbone loosen from ribs by a meatman although leaving it attached.
2. Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
3. In each slit, insert orange wedge and peel side out.
4. Insert skewer lengthwise near edge through... - 43.2888
Orange Pork Curry
Have meatman loosen backbone from ribs, but leave attached.
Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
In each slit, insert orange wedge, peel side out.
Insert skewer lengthwise through chops and fruit.
Tie roast with cord, end to end, and in 2 or 3... - 40.7879