- » Pork Loin End Roast
Pork Loin End Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pork Loin End Roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pork Loin End Roast recipes.
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.3197
Loin Of Pork With Vegetable Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put the onion, carrot, and red pepper in a small saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover; simmer over moderate heat until tender but still crisp about 4 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well again; set... - 43.9429
Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Ask the butcher to loosen the backbone from the ribs so that the carving will be easy when the roast is done. Wipe the pork with a clean, damp cloth. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
3. Place roast fat side up, rib... - 25.9081
Roast Loin Of Pork With Thyme
Lay the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Place the pieces of thyme evenly along the roast close to the bone.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Pour on the cider or wine and let stand for one hour, turning the roast periodically.
Set fat side up, cover loosely with... - 44.9453
Loin Pork Roast
Carefully remove all excess fat.
Insert slivers of garlic into meat and rub with mustard, herbs and seasoning.
Put parsley, carrots, half the onions, celery into baker.
Cover with remaining minced onions.
Moisten with wine and lemon juice.
Close and... - 42.2204
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 133.576
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 147.87
Roast Pork Loin
Allow approximately two ribs per person.
Take a long sharp knife and punch a hole all the way through roast, end to end.
Insert sausage in this opening.
Place in a roast pan.
Salt and pepper lightly and sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
Add Sauterne to... - 37.1711
Roast Loin Of Pork With Apricot Glaze
Mix all ingredients except pork roast in medium bowl or 4-cup measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until apricots are tender, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Remove lemon peel.
Set glaze aside.
Place pork roast on roasting rack.
Brush with... - 41.0779
Glazed Roast Loin Of Pork
Ask the butcher to separate the chine bone from the meat without cutting it off entirely.
Rub the pork with the rosemary, salt, and pepper and bring to room temperature.
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan and roast at... - 40.4981
Roasted Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 300 Â°F (150 Â°C).
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add spices, herbs, mustard and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
Using paring knife, make several small incisions in roast. Stuff slits in meat with spice mixture and spread the rest over... - 36.0287
Roast Loin Of Pork Gourmet
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Take the pork and make slits on their surface. Place them on a roasting pan.
3) Stuff the slits with a halved garlic clove each, for added flavour.
4) Sprinkle salt, pepper and sage over the veal.
5)... - 38.158
Roast Loin Of Pork With Sage And Onion Stuffing Hot And Cold
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Into the center, lengthwise, cut the loin. Ensure that it is not completely cut. Beat out flat with the help of a wetted rolling pin. Season and keep aside.
3) For the stuffing, peel the... - 44.5161
Stuffed Loin Of Pork
Put the prunes into a saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the prunes are tender.
Drain the prunes, and when they are cold enough to handle, remove the pits and chop the flesh.
Mix... - 40.9561
Roast Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Apples
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F (230°C). Rub the scoured rind of the pork with salt and place on a rack in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes until crackling is crisp and brown. Do not baste crackling during any part of the cooking.
2. Reduce the oven to... - 37.3495
Glazed Loin Of Pork
Rub lean parts of roast with the cut surface of the lemon, then with a mixture of flour, mustard, mixed herbs, salt and pepper.
Score fat into diamonds making shallow cuts and place in a bake pan.
Roast at 325F for 1 1/2 hours.
Mix dressing and jam together... - 31.6996
Pork Loin With Sherry
Using a larding needle, lard the interior of the pork with the strips of ham.
Roll and tie the roast with string, so that it is enclosed in its own layer of fat.
Put any trimmings from the pork in the bottom of a roasting pan, and place the pork on... - 33.6699
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.408
Roast Pork Calypso
About an hour before cooking, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain chips.
Using a sharp knife, make a 1 inch deep slash between each rib on the fat side of the roast, about eight slashes in all.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the brown... - 43.5854
Devilishly Delicious Barbecued Pork Loin
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large piece of a heavy duty aluminum foil and place pork on it.
3) Now, lavishly drizzle lemon-pepper seasoning, caraway seeds and seasoned salt on the pork loin.
4)... - 45.3795
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.9529
Boudin Stuffed Pork Loins
1. Remove the sausage casing and crumble the sausage meat.
2. Season the pork lion with the bbq rub and spread the sausage meat evenly on it.
3. Roll the pork lion and seal the ends with toothpicks.
4. Season the rolled pork lion with the rub... - 111.53
Pork Loin Braised In Milk
Pork Loin Braised In Milk has a fine taste. Pork Loin Braised In Milk gets its taste pork meat mixed with cream and cheese. Pork Loin Braised In Milk is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.3442
Spinach N Sausage Pork Loin
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup spinach, egg, almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, soup mix, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon thyme and pepper.
Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well.
Make a lengthwise slit down the center of the roast to within 1/2 in.of bottom.
Open... - 41.0165
Moroccan Pork Loin With Dried Fruit And Lemons
1. Rinse lemons and trim ends. Cut lemons into 1/8-inch-thick slices and discard seeds.
2. Put 1/2 the coriander, turmeric, ginger, cumin, salt, honey, onion, apricots, prunes, and lemon slices in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Squeeze bags to... - 37.5222
Pork Roast Stuffed With Liver
1. Using a mortar and pestle, crush the fennel seed. Add the garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sage. Crush until mixture becomes a rough paste.
2. Open pork roast and lay flat side down; cut the meat if necessary to make it lie flat. Rub surface of the roast... - 35.8057
Pork Roast Stuffed With Liver
Pork roast stuffed with liver is a oven cooked pork recipe that can be stuffed with beef, pork or lamb liver. Though a little elaborate, this pork roast stuffed with liver is worth the time and effort and is flavored with sage and garlic. - 49.2422
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
1. In 1-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add prunes; remove from heat. Let prunes soak in water 30 minutes. Drain; pat prunes dry with paper towels.
2. With a long, narrow knife, pierce through center of pork loin roast through... - 32.8149
1. Cut off 1/2 strip from open end of oven cooking bag.
2. Place 1 tablespoon flour in oven bag and shake to coat the inside.
3. Place roast in bag and place on rack.
4. Tie shut with strip about 2 1/2 inches from end.
5. Make 6 half inches slits in top of... - 28.7642
Ginger Glazed Crown Roast Of Pork
1) In a shallow roasting pan, place the crown roast of pork, turning the bone ends down.
2) In the loin part of the roast, insert a meat thermometer, ensuring that the end of the thermometer does not rest on the bone or in the fat.
3) Roast the meat at... - 31.6208
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Have the butcher prepare center pork loin in crown shape.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
3. Cut 1 pound of salt pork into cubes. Stick 1 cube on the end of each rib (there will be 14 to 16 ribs) to keep them from charring while the roast bakes.... - 36.4349
1) Sprinkle the pork roast with the salt, pepper and garlic salt.
2) Broil the pork roast in a hot oven for 20 minutes, drain off the excess fat.
3) In a slow cooker, place the onion, then the roast and rest of the ingredients, except the pineapple.
4)... - 42.7369
Pineapple Pork Roast
Arrange vegetables in a greased roasting pan.
Season roast with salt and pepper; place roast over vegetables, fat side up, and sprinkle bay leaf on top.
Insert meat thermometer horizontally into one end of roast.
Bake at 325° for 30 to 45 minutes or until... - 43.2857
Pork Roast With Sausage & Spinach Stuffing
Pork roast with sausage and spinach stuffing is an oven roasted pork recipe. Stuffed with a mixed filling of meat, spinach, almonds and eggs flavored with onion soup, garlic and herbs, the pork roast is cooked to desired doneness to serve. - 44.2849
Pork Roast Maraschino
Heat oil in saucepan; saute garlic.
Drain pineapple, pickles end cherries, reserving liq- uids.
Set fruits and picklos aside.
Blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons cold water; add reserved liquid, soy sauce and salt.
Add cornstarch mixture to oil... - 41.8899
Dixie Pork Chop Roast
1) Into a medium saucepan mix together the rice, apricots an the instant beef broth
2) Add water and cook the rice according to the directions given on the package
3) Add in the pecans and mace to the cooked rice and mix using a fork
4) Using a long... - 43.1566
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 38.8918
Place roast in oven roasting bag.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Tie bag securely with strip cut from end of roasting bag.
Make an X-shaped cut near the tied end.
Place pork in the bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW half the estimated time.
Rotate... - 30.4765
Canyon Pork Roast
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the fat from the pork and make a cut all the way ribs down
2) Place each walnut between an apricot half
3) Secure the meat with some cord
4) Place the roast into a baking pan
5) Roast the meat in a oven at 325 F
6) Mix... - 39.9285
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.4266
Plum Pork Roast
Cut a 1-inch strip from the open end of cooking bag.
Place flour and onion slices in bag.
Place roast on top of onion.
Place bag in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and stir to blend.
Pour over meat.
Tie end of bag... - 39.3381
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
An easy to make Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe. One of my favorites, this is also a very popluar side dish recipe. Try it for once and let me know how this Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe turns out for you. - 41.2993
Cranberry Crown Pork Roast
Place roast in shallow pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone.
Roast in 325° oven till thermometer reads 170°, about 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Combine 1/2 cup of the cranberry juice and the corn syrup;... - 39.5256
Louisiana-style Spit-roasted Pork
Place roast in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine remaining ingredients,: stirring well; pour over roast, and secure bag tightly.
Place bag in a large shallow container; refrigerate at least 8,hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove roast from... - 39.3809
Roast Pork With Apple Stuffing
1. Using a sharp knife, make a pocket in the pork by separating bones from meat, leaving both ends intact.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan and cook apple for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Remove pan from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, lemon rind,... - 31.5301
Rio Grande Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
3. Apply liquid smoke over the roast and rub.
4. Season roast with seasoning mixture prepared above.
5. Cover the ends of the roast with... - 42.9507
Gingered Pork Tenderloin
WITH A SHARP KNIFE, trim away any white sinew and excess fat from the pork tenderloins.
Thoroughly rub the meat with the ginger and honey.
Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes.
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
HEAT THE OIL in a large, heavy skillet over... - 43.8486
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 32.3347
Roast Pork Bavarian
1. Place meat on board with rib-ends up, meat side toward you. Slit each chop clear through to bone to make pocket for stuffing.
2. Mix sauerkraut, crumbs, apple, raisins, onion, salt, poultry seasoning, caraway seeds and pepper in large bowl; pack about 1/2... - 35.8599
Corn Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
1) Have the crown roast of pork made from the strip of pork loin from which the backbone has been taken off.
2) Have the roast tied securely around the loin area, and also beat the bones. Also, have the meat -€˜Frenched-€™ by taking off... - 43.8986
Fruited Pork Roast Scandinavian Style
1. Make pocket down center of roast by piercing with a long, sharp tool such as a steel knife sharpener; leave string on roast. (Alternate method: Remove string. Using strong knife, cut pocket in pork by making a deep slit down length of loin, going to within... - 34.7599
Fennel Marinated Roast Pork
With a sharp knife, pierce the meat six or eight times, forcing generous pinches of chopped fennel into these slits in sufficient quantity so that, when the roast is carved, the cross section will present a pattern of green spots.
Place the meat in a large... - 36.852
Prune Stuffed Pork
1.Make a hole through the meat with the handle of a wooden spoon or ask your butcher to cut a jacket in the center along the length of the roast.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Cover pitted prunes with boiling water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and stuff the... - 33.4734
Pork Rack With Lentils
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Season pork loin with salt and pepper.
Place in casserole dish.
Roast in oven 75 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a covered saucepan, melt shortening.
Lightly brown onion, shallots, carrots and turnip.
Sprinkle with flour, mixing... - 43.1964
Sliced Pork Tenderloins With Sage And Currant Stuffing
To make the stuffing, melt the butter.
Add the onions and seasonings. Saute over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
Pour over the bread crumbs.
Add the currants and conserve.
Toss well to blend flavours. Keep aside.
Wipe tenderloins,... - 45.7413
Gingery Pork Crown
Place roast in shallow roasting pan, bone ends down.
Insert meat thermometer in loin part of roast, making sure thermometer does not rest on bone or in fat.
Roast at 325° about 2 1/4 to 2 3/4 hours, or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Combine remaining... - 23.7396
Orange Pork Curry
Have meatman loosen backbone from ribs, but leave attached.
Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
In each slit, insert orange wedge, peel side out.
Insert skewer lengthwise through chops and fruit.
Tie roast with cord, end to end, and in 2 or 3... - 41.3812
Orange Pork Curry
1. Get the backbone loosen from ribs by a meatman although leaving it attached.
2. Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
3. In each slit, insert orange wedge and peel side out.
4. Insert skewer lengthwise near edge through... - 43.322
1. Trim any excess fat from pork; place pork in a large shallow dish.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, anise seeds, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix; pour over pork. Let stand, turning meat several times,... - 32.031
Mock Wild Boar
Arrange the pork in a deep dish that closely fits the meat.
Add all remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
Leave overnight or at least 6 hours, turning the meat 3 or 4 times.
Lift into a small roast pan.
Heat marinade to a boil and strain.
Reserve until... - 39.2341
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 43.5584
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Order the crown from your butcher well ahead of time.
The first job is to remove the minced lamb, which the butcher has packed into the centre.
To this add the sausage meat, onion, apple juice, about 3/4 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, about 1/2 teaspoon mixed... - 41.3495
Sage And Bacon Stuffed Pork
1. Place the pork, fat side uppermost, on a flat surface and remove most of the fat. Score the remaining fat with a sharp knife.
2. Turn over the meat and lay half of the bacon, the sage and the garlic over the flesh. Season well with salt and pepper. Roll up... - 24.2326
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.5934
Ham And Poached Egg
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over breakfast. A wonderful leftover recipe the dish offers a surprising mixture of flavors and texture. Serve the Ham And Poached Egg at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 27.3847
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325F until meat thermometer registers 185F, slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after water... - 43.9871