- » Pork Loin Chop
Pork Loin Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork loin chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork loin chop recipes.
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 118.675
Pork Loin With Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce
Got company coming over and planning to make something scrumptious for your guest? Then why not give this Pork Loin with Black Walnut & Mustard Sauce recipe a try. Watch the video to see detailed instructions. This recipe has a few extra steps, but the end... - 113.584
Veggies Stuffed Pork Loin Pockets
If you know your guests are fond of pork meat, you can surely go for this delicacy of stuffed pork loin pockets. These veggies stuffed pockets are genuinely going to prove your culinary ability to the guests. But prior to that, you must learn the technique by... - 102.703
Crispy Pork Loin
Want to turn your pork loin chops into a delicious crispy dish? Here, is an excellent recipe to cook your pork loin crisply. The ingredient list is given at the beginning, so make sure to keep them ready while cooking. Most of the ingredients can be found... - 94.0926
Pork Loin Chops With Cinnamon Apples
Combine sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper; sprinkle over the pork.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove pork from pan; cover and keep... - 41.9986
You May Also Like!
Swift Grilled Pork Loin Chops With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Preheat grill or start charcoal.
3. Rub chops with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt, white pepper and granulated garlic to taste.
4. Place chops on grill to achieve grill marks on both sides,... - 45.4893
Pork Loin Chops With Apple Chutney
TRIM PORK CHOPS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, oil, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug; mix well.
Place chops in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 42.4613
Herbed Pork Loin Chops
1. Place the chops in a shallow glass dish. Combine the tarragon or rosemary, oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the herb mixture evenly over both sides of the chops. Cover and marinate the chops for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Place the... - 29.3476
Sweet And Sour Pork Loin Chops
Trim fat and bones from chops; cut meat into 2cm cubes, toss in bowl with cornflour.
Heat oil, uncovered, over high heat in deep frying pan, add the pork in 2 batches, deep-fry for about 6 minutes or until pork is golden brown and tender; drain on... - 44.0523
Stuffed Pork Chops
Are you one of those who do not like eating stuffed items, then you should take a look at this wonderful stuffed pork chops recipe. It looks so mouth watering and the chef makes it with super ease. Take a look at the video to learn more and impress your... - 94.5045
Pork Loin Rib Chops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredienst, apart form chops. Mix well.
2. Add chops , mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a grill and when hot, place marinated chops. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on both sides or till well cooked.... - 35.2378
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 45.6211
Healthy Braised Pork Loin Chops
Here is a pork chop recipe that is healthy and satisfying and is also full of flavor. Rather than frying or breading your pork chops, try braising them as Chef Binks does in this wonderfully healthy pork chop recipe using lean, boneless pork loin chops rubbed... - 129.619
Barbecued Loin Pork Chops
In saucepan mix vinegar and ketchup, water, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, and brown sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over pork chops in a deep bowl; cool.
Let stand in refrigerator for... - 42.9377
Bread Crumb Pork Chops
Simple and easy tricks can create magic over your regular pork chop dish. To learn these simple tricks, you must watch the video. These pork chops are definitely much crispier and tastier than any other pork chop recipe. Try them on a weekend and enjoy a... - 118.621
Pork Loin Chop Recipes By Category