- » Pork Green Pepper Pie
Pork Green Pepper Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork green pepper pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork green pepper pie recipes.
Pork And Apple Pie
Pork and apple pie is a fruited meat pie. Herbed and prepared with a double crust pastry, the pork and apple pie is savory and delicious and comes out with a nicely browned top. - 38.4203
Island Pork Pie
1 Saute onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan.
2 Stir in gravy, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pork, bean sprouts and Water chestnuts; heat to boiling.
Spoon into a deep 6-cup baking dish.
3 Spread... - 40.2855
Pork Pot Pie
I really enjoyed this way of churning up Pork Pot Pie. All you have to do is to follow the step by step instructions I have given here and you can enjoy preparing it too. Enjoy! - 30.7413
Pork Pear Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© pork cubes for 20 minutes until brown on all sides.
3. Stir in onion and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until golden.
4. Add sage, salt, pepper and browned... - 47.4124
Peppered Tamale Pie
1. Place a large Dutch over or casserole, heat oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the onions, garlic and pepper and sauté until onion is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the ground meat and brown well.
4. Tip in the tomatoes, olives, peppers and... - 45.207
Leek And Sausage Pie
Trim the top green leaves and roots from the leeks.
Cut the leeks in half lengthwise down to but not through the root end.
Wash thoroughly between the leaves under cold running water.
Cut the leeks into very thin julienne strips and simmer in the chicken... - 44.8866
In saucepan cook carrots and onion in 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes.
Do not drain.
Blend milk into flour; mix with chicken gravy.
Stir into carrots.
Cook and stir till slightly thickened and bubbly.
Stir in pork, olives, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Turn... - 46.4752
Pork Ribs And Apple Pie
Cut the meat from the chops (ribs) into cubes.
Melt the margarine in a pan and fry the meat until browned all over.
Add the onion and carrots and fry gently until soft, then add the apple and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock, butter beans, rosemary,... - 39.5768
Pork Tamale Pot Pie With Corn Bread Crust
For Pork Mixture
1. In a large skillet cook onion and bell pepper in oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
2. Add pork, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until the pork is no longer... - 45.4349
Golden Ham Pie
Saute onion and green pepper in shortening.
Remove from heat; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk and cream of chicken soup.
Boil 1 minute; add cooked ham and lemon juice.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Place in 450 degree oven to heat.
Quickly place biscuits... - 39.6272
Frank Tamale Pie
In a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Cut franks in 1/2-inch pieces.
Stir into skillet along with beans, corn, tomato sauce, olives, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and dash pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, till thickened,... - 45.3098
Puerto Rican Cornmeal Pie
Lightly saute pork, onion, pepper and celery.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Spread mixture over dough.
Bake in 350Â° F. oven for 25 minutes, or until crust is crisp. - 35.8504
Christmas Morning Pie
In a bowl, combine sausage and cheeses.
Place half of mixture in each pastry shell.
Combine eggs, milk, onion and peppers.
Pour half over sausage in each shell.
Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Let... - 35.923
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 43.8522
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.896
1 Cook the spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 1/4 cups cooked spaghetti). Stir margarine or butter into hot spaghetti. Stir in Parmesan cheese and eggs. Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie... - 33.4038
Leek And Sausage Pie
1. Trim the roots and green leaves from the leeks. Split lengthwise, wash carefully and cut into julienne strips.
2. Cook the leeks in the chicken stock until just tender but not mushy, about fifteen minutes. Drain and reserve the liquid.
3. Melt the butter,... - 39.7323
In saucepan cook spaghetti in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into... - 41.8514
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a greased 10-inch pie plate.
Spread with cottage... - 46.1481
In bowl, combine soup, eggs and cream.
Toss flour with remaining ingredients except pie shell; sprinkle over bottom of pie shell.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.4957
Steamed Pork Patty
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Combine mushrooms, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and remaining patty mixture ingredients in a medium bowl; mix... - 42.4548
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Make a roux of shortening and flour.
Add remaining ingredients and cook thoroughly.
Cool. - 31.9178
Little Meat Pies
Combine shortening and flour in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until roux is caramel colored.
Add pork, beef, onion, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and... - 45.5064
Southwest Spaghetti Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, add egg and milk to beat in.
3) Fold in hot pasta and toss lightly to coat.
4) Use a 13 x 9-inch casserole to lightly spray with vegetable spray. Spread the pasta on it.
5) Place a large... - 42.6233
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onions and seasonings in large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often until meat loses its red color.
Do not overcook the meat.
Sift the flour over meat mixture, stirring often, until well combined with... - 46.3493
Sausage & Corn Tamale Pie
Cook meats with onion and garlic until browned.
Stir in tomatoes with juice, corn, and seasonings.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour into greased oblong baking dish.
Prepare cornmeal crust by mixing cornmeal, eggs, milk, and chopped olives.
Spread over hot... - 42.9876
Sausage Cheddar Quiche
Line a 9 inch quiche dish with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake an additional 5 minutes.
Brown sausage in a heavy skillet;... - 44.0834
Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Roll out the pastry 1/8 inch thick and line a 3-quart casserole with about 2/3 of it.
Unless the veal is cut very thin indeed, flatten it further between sheets of wax paper with a wooden mallet or the flat side of a cleaver.
Mix together the... - 45.7399
Melt shortening in heavy pot.
Add meat and seasonings which have been chopped into small pieces.
When meat is done but not dry, remove from heat.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening.
Beat egg and add to... - 46.7369
Minced Pork With Preserved Fish
1. Soak the preserved fish in water to cover for 15 minutes; drain. Cut the fish into thin slices and remove any bones.
2. In a food processor or with a cleaver, coarsely chop the pork. Place it in a large bowl with the remaining patty mixture ingredients and... - 31.405
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 46.7734
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.7191
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.7218
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.9975
Natchitoches Meat Pies
Combine shortening and flour in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until roux is the color of a copper penny.
Add pork, beef, onions, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and onions are tender,... - 37.5545
This Tamale Pie tastes yummy ! Try out this amazing sautÃ©ed meat vegetables bake and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Tamale Pie are welcome ! - 33.8827
Sausage And Mushroom Pasta Pie
For crust: Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In medium mixing bowl combine 1 egg, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and margarine.
Stir in hot spaghetti.
Press mixture evenly into bottom and up sides of greased 9-inch pie plate.
For... - 43.7768
Twin Meat Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a kettle or a Dutch oven, combine together the veal, pork, chicken broth, instant minced onion, rosemary, salt and pepper. Slowly heat and bring to boiling point. Cover the oven.
3)... - 44.8017
Pie Pan Pizza
Stir mustard into milk; blend with biscuit mix.
Knead for 1 minute; divide dough into four parts.
Line 9-inch pie pans with dough.
Combine tomatoes, oregano and garlic in saucepan.
Slice green peppers thin; add to tomato mixture.
Simmer, covered, until... - 46.3597
Hot Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, place the fat.
3) To this, add onions. Cook over low flame, for 5 minutes without browning.
4) Gradually add green pepper, tomatoes olives and meat.
5) On low heat, cook until... - 47.8451
French Liver Pie
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Then, roll out the pastry so that there is enough to line and cover the Romertopf.
4) In a large bowl, combine the minced meat, onion and butter.
5) With a little... - 45.1168
3 Pig Roast Barbecue
The BBQ Pit Boys 3 Pig Roast "low and slow" whole hogs and serve them with some of their favorite sides including slaw, barbeque beans, green beans and peppers, potato salad, corn bread, biscuits, cherry pie and a whole lot more! Print out this recipe and... - 0
1 In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ham, pork, egg, oats, 1/4 cup chili sauce, onion, green pepper and 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard.
2 Press into a ring in a 10-inch pie plate.
3 Place a custard cup in the center of pie plate.
4 Shape ring so... - 46.964
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.866
Bacon And Sausage Plait
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Chop up the bacon rashers.
3) Chop up the hard-boiled eggs.
4) Roll out the flaky or short crust pastry into a 10-inch square.
5) In a bowl, add in the chopped bacon, eggs, salt, pepper, sausage meat, sage or... - 44.3384
These Spanish Eggs are the best Spanish eggs that I've ever tasted ! Enjoy mouthfuls of meat topped with eggs with spaghetti . Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.6262
Beef 'n' Sausage Tarts
Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.7336
1) Take an 8-inch pie plate. Add onion, garlic and green pepper and cook in the microwave on high for about a minute.
2) Now add pork and ham. Stir in some flour and then add chicken broth and basil.
3) Transfer back to the microwave and cook for about... - 44.2286
Beefcakes In Crust
Mix beef, pork and liver sausage.
Add onion, celery leaves, parsley, green pepper and pimiento.
Season with salt, paprika, black pepper, bread crumbs soaked in wine and garlic.
Shape mixture into 6 individual loaves 2 inches thick.
Place in... - 44.6589
Jellied Meat Loaf
1) Dice the veal and pork properly and keep aside.
2) In a small saucepan, mix together the gelatin and sugar and add 1 cup of broth. Stir well. Heat the mixture, constantly stirring, till the gelatin dissolves completely. Take the pan off the heat and... - 44.1141
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate; trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Do not prick crust.
Line with double thickness heavy-duty foil.
Bake in 450Â° oven for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; bake for 5 to 7 minutes... - 41.1914
1 Cut the meat into large pieces of about 5 cm (2 inches).
2. Heat the lard in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onions until golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and add the paprika, stir thoroughly, then add the meat and return to a gentle heat. Stir and... - 32.9724
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 33.6579
Herbed Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except the bacon slices. Using the hands, blend well; do not overwork the meat or it will produce a meat loaf that is too tightly packed.
3. Line a nine-inch pie plate... - 32.6594