- » Pork Green Chile Crockpot
Pork Green Chile Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork green chile crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork green chile crockpot recipes.
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
You May Also Like!
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
Spicy Sausage Quiche
1. Take a ½ quart casserole, mash sausage in it and add onion, mushrooms, chilies, basil and chilli powder in it.
2. Mix well and close with a thick plastic wrap.
3. Microwave the dish at HIGH for 4-6 minutes so that the meat is done; stir one time in... - 43.8588
Sweet And Salsy Meat Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl, combine meat loaf mix, bread crumbs and egg; mix well.
3. In a different bowl, mix all remaining ingredients; mix well.
4. Put 3/4 cup of the salsa mixture to meat mixture; mix well.
5.... - 43.1789