- » Pork Filling
Pork Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork filling recipes.
Pork And Shrimp Filling
In skillet stir-fry pork and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Drain shrimp and chop.
In bowl combine shrimp, pork-vegetable mixture, egg, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and... - 44.3444
Pork Fillet With Apricot Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a... - 44.2866
Pork Filling For Potlickers
Stir together soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, and onion.
Brown meat in oil over high heat.
Stir together flour and sherry.
Combine soy mixture and sherry mixture and stir into pork mixture.
Cook until mixture boils and thickens.
Taste for seasoning.
Add salt... - 40.9892
Pork Onion Filling
Stir together pork, soy, honey, garlic, and onion.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over high heat.
Add pork mixture and cook, stirring, until well browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Blend cornstarch and sherry, then stir into pork.
Cook, stirring, until mixture boils... - 37.9186
Chicken And Pork Filling For Tortellini/cappelletti
1. In a 10-inch skillet, melt the butter until it becomes bubbly. Add the pork strips along with some salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 or 6 minutes, until meat browns on all sides. With a slotted spoon remove strips and cool.
2. Add the chicken strips to the... - 32.4772
Barbecued Beef And Pork Filling
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, combine all ingredients. Over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 3 hours, stirring often, until meat falls apart when tested with fork.
2. Remove Dutch oven from heat. Skim fat from meat mixture. With 2... - 32.1563
Apple Pork Filling
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; stir in apple, mustard, ginger, and salt. - 30.0086
Pork Shrimp Filling
Heat the oil in a skillet.
Cook the pork in it 5 minutes stirring frequently.
Add the shrimp, water chestnuts and scallions.
Cook 4 minutes.
Season with the soy sauce and salt.
Let cool 10 minutes. - 29.5009
Pork Or Chicken Filling
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion in oil until limp.
Stir in meat, chile, raisins, olives, and chile sauce.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to blend flavors. - 24.1088
Pork Filling Recipes By Category