- » Pork Corn
Pork Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork corn recipes.
Superbowl Bbq Pork Stuffed Corn Muffins
These are not your typical muffins that your grandma makes. These are the killer Superbowl BBQ Pork-Stuffed Corn Muffins that we are talking about here. We have no doubt that you and your family will enjoy it. Watch and learn this recipe from this video.... - 119.159
Barbecued Pork Roast With Corn Bread Stuffing
Sunday lunch ideas are never enough. Watch this impressive video that shares an excellent recipe for barbecued pork roast with corn bread stuffing. The stuffed pork roast would make such an elegant meal and definitely appreciated by all. Take a look, enjoy... - 117.231
Corn Chowder With Pork Sausage
1. In a 3-quart casserole add sausage, onion, and green pepper.
2. Micro wave at HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes stirring once until sausage browns.
3. Stir in 1 cup milk and flour.
4. Add it to the sausage mixture.
5. Add parsley, onion salt, and... - 47.351
Pork And Corn Soup
1) In a bowl, toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1 tablespoon of oil.
2) In a saucepan heat the remaining oil and sautÃ© the onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broth or water and bring to... - 47.2089
Pork Sausage And Corn Chowder
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add in the sausage and onions. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking time. Make sure the meat is no longer pink.
2) In a bowl add flour into 1 cup of milk. Mix to get a smooth... - 45.797
Pork Creole With Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork.
3. Take an electric of 12 inch skillet, place on medium heat and heat oil.
4. Add pork and sauté till thoroughly brown.
5.... - 45.2907
Corn Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
1) Have the crown roast of pork made from the strip of pork loin from which the backbone has been taken off.
2) Have the roast tied securely around the loin area, and also beat the bones. Also, have the meat -€˜Frenched-€™ by taking off... - 45.1358
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from one side almost to the opposite side.
For stuffing, in a saucepan combine green pepper, onion, and water.
Cover and cook till tender.
Combine egg whites, bread, corn, pimiento, cumin, salt,... - 44.6613
Spicy Pork With Baby Corn
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, bean sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 44.3506
Roast Pork With Corn Bread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325° F. [160° C.].
Put the pork in a shallow pan that is just large enough to hold it easily, and roast it for one hour.
Meanwhile, mix the corn-bread and biscuit crumbs, sage, salt to taste, pepper and parsley.
Heat the oil or drippings... - 43.8668
Pork Roast With Corn Bread & Oyster Stuffing
Pork roast with cornbread and oyster stuffing is an oven cooked pork recipe. Prepared with pork loin roas, it is stuffed with a cooked filling of corn bread, oysters, and vegetables flavored with garlic and fennel. Served with sides of choice, it is filling... - 43.8035
Corn And Breadcrumb Stuffed Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Using salt and pepper, season the chops well.
3 In a small saucepan, add Crisco and cook celery and onion in it until tender;
4 Stir in bread crumbs, corn, sage, the 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 43.7618
Corn Soup With Spareribs
Cut spareribs into serving pieces, place in a bowl.
Combine 1 teaspoon salt, cuminseed, pepper, oregano, bay leaf, garlic, onion, and vinegar.
Mix with spare-ribs.
Marinate overnight; add water before cooking.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until meat is well... - 43.5267
Corn Chowder With Salt Pork
1.Start by cutting the salt pork into cubes
2.In a large saucepan, place the pork cubes and brown it
3.Now add onion to the pan, and cook until tender and lightly browned
4.Also add potatoes and pour water to the pan and cook until the... - 43.2922
Pork Chops With Creamed Corn
1) Grill the chops on both sides.
2) To make sauce, in a pan, melt butter and add sifted flour and stir.
3) In a bowl, mix diluted evaporated milk and liquor from corn cans.
4) Mix this mixture with flour and butter mixture and stir briskly until... - 43.121
Pork And Corn Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the stuffing into a casserole or baking dish large enough to accommodate the chops in a single layer.
4. Lightly press the chops into the... - 42.9044
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 42.475
Pork Chops With Anise Corn Stuffing
In a saucepan cook chopped green pepper and onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Remove from heat.
Add toasted bread cubes, snipped chives, 1/2 teaspoon salt, aniseed, and dash pepper to onion mixture.
Drain corn; reserve 3 tablespoons of... - 42.3332
Gourmet Style Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting horizontally into the pork chop from fat side almost to bone.
For stuffing: In saucepan stir together onion, green pepper and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables... - 41.891
Pork Chops With Corn Bread And Raisin Dressing
Trim all but a thin layer of fat from chops.
In a frying pan render some of the fat to coat pan lightly; discard excess fat.
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper into pork.
Saute pork over medium heat until browned on both... - 41.8448
Pork Stew With Corn Bread Dumplings
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, 1 cup broth, onion and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until pork is tender.
Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth;... - 41.6916
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Make a slit in each chop by cutting from fat side almost to bone.
Season cavity with a little salt and pepper.
In small saucepan cook green pepper and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Combine egg, bread cubes, corn, pimiento, salt, cumin, and... - 41.517
Spiced Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven at 325Â°c.
2) In a bowl add chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet heat butter and cook celery and onion until tender.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon salt, sage, and dash pepper.
5)... - 41.4501
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Prepare the chops by seasoning them with salt and pepper.
3. In a saucepan, heat butter and cook celery & onion till tender but not brown.
4. Mix together cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon... - 41.3247
Corn On The Cob Soup
Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat 1 minute.
Add pork strips; saute until brown.
Lift pork from skillet.
Place in a 4-quart pot.
Stir onion and garlic into pan drippings.
Saute until tender.
Stir sauteed onion and garlic into pork.
Add broths, bay... - 41.2028
Pork Stew With Sweet Potatoes And Corn
Trim fat from pork, and cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork cubes, mushrooms, and leek; saute 10 minutes or Until browned.
Stir in carrot and next 6 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 41.0946
Stir Fried Pork With Corn
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy, sherry, and pepper.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Let stand for 15 minutes to marinate.
Prepare cooking sauce and set aside.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add... - 40.972
Dixie Corn Pudding And Sausages
Heat pouches of corn in boiling water as directed on package.
Separate butter sauce from corn by emptying pouches into strainer or colander over a saucepan.
Blend flour into butter sauce and add scalded cream, stirring to blend.
Beat egg yolks with salt and... - 40.943
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Trim fat from pork chops.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the bone.
For stuffing, in a saucepan stir together the onion, green pepper, and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer... - 40.8724
Pork Sausage Corn Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare 4-5 small sausage patties from part of the meat.
3) In a bowl, mix flour in little cold milk.
4) In a skillet, add rest of the sausage and brown by adding onion.
5) Stir in the flour and milk mixture... - 38.819
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket for stuffing in each pork chop.
2) In a medium bowl, add 3 tbsp reserved liquid from corn, stuffing mix, onion, bell pepper, salt, sun-dried tomatoes and basil, mix well; spoon the corn mixture into the chop... - 38.7285
Bbq Pork Steaks With Smoky Corn
1. In a large pan, boil water for the corn
2. In another saucepan, make the sauce with ketchup, sugar, vinegar and half the paprika
3. On a nonstick frying pan, brown the pork for a couple of minutes on each side; spoon the sauce when halway done and... - 38.6764
Roasted Corn Broth With Pork Potstickers
In a stock pot heat the olive oil and saute the corn, onion, chilies, and celery in olive oil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, chicken stock, and corn cobs, and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Remove the cobs.
Stir in the cilantro, and season to... - 38.5267
Pork And Corn Bread Bake
Place pork in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 400° for 45 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn and salt.
Pour Topping over pork mixture.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Topping: Combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper flakes... - 38.1847
Ham Corn Cake
Melt 1 tsp (15 ml) margarine in a saucepan.
Add onion and green pepper: cook until tender.
Set aside to cool.
In a bowl, combine dry ingredients-corn flour, oat flour, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk and 3 tsp (45 ml)... - 37.8057
Pork And Corn Barbecue
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil; remove and set aside.
Saute onions and garlic in drippings until onions are tender.
Return roast to Dutch oven.
Add salt, cumin, oregano, water and vinegar.
Cover and bake at 350° for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat falls... - 37.6894
Classic Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Have butcher cut a pocket or with a sharp knife cut a horizontal slit in side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
Mix undrained corn, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, salt, and sage.
Spoon corn mixture into slits.
Close with toothpicks or small... - 37.1266
Pork Corn Recipes By Category