- » Pork Chutney
Pork Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chutney recipes.
Pork With Cranberry Chutney Sauce
Place pork slice[s] in 12-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole].
Brush with margarine.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over pork.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) 1 min [2 min]; rotate casserole 1/2 turn.
Microwave... - 33.9129
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.3806
Pork Chops With Cranberry Chutney
When looking for a quick and easy weekday meal choices, pork chops couple with luscious cranberry sauce could make a great addition to your supper fare. Succulent pork chops bathed in tart-sweet-zesty cranberry sauce that even your family is gonna lap up.... - 79.5509
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Chutney Ham Pitas
Mix cabbage, yogurt, sugar and mustard.
Heat mango chutney and ham over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.
Cut pita breads in half to form pockets.
Fill each half with ham mixture.
Spread cabbage mixture over ham mixture. - 30.0715
Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Chutney
Soak the apricots and raisins in water for several hours or overnight.
Pour the dried fruits with their soaking water into a saucepan, adding more liquid to at least half the depth of the fruit.
Add the zests, jalapehos and bell peppers and simmer for about... - 43.9223
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Pork Chops With Onion Raisin Chutney
1. Place the pork chops in a bag set in a bowl; add marinade. Seal bag and chill 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chops, discarding marinade.
2. Grill pork chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 11 minutes or till... - 36.9163
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Pork Roast With Pineapple Chutney
Trim separable fat from the roast; then rub meat with the pepper.
Place roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till thermometer registers 170° (well... - 37.6793
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 98.5187
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep... - 41.2135
Pork Medallions With Chutney Sauce
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until pork is... - 42.8399
Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Papaya Chutney
Combine chutney ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower heat and simmer until fruit is tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Coat pork chops with the rub and rotate in the... - 35.5678
Pork Loin Chops With Apple Chutney
TRIM PORK CHOPS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, oil, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug; mix well.
Place chops in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7922
Pork Roast With Cranberry Chutney
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add roast; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove roast from skillet, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer roast to a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter,... - 45.0428
Broiled Pork Chops With Nectarine Chutney
1 Coarsely chop the nectarines and onion. Mince the ginger.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine the nectarines, onion, half the ginger, the lemon zest (if using), 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 1/2... - 39.3419
Grilled Pork Chops With Georgia Peach Chutney
To make the chutney: In a medium saucepan, combine the bell pepper, onion, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the broth is reduced.
Add the peaches, cover, and... - 45.7439
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place 2 large onion slices.
3) Arrange the chops on the top and place the rest of the onion and apple rings in alternating layers.
4) Spread the chutney over... - 32.4046
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 114.108
Tenderloin Patties With Chutney Peaches
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown patties over medium heat.
Drain off fat.
Reduce heat; add water.
Season patties with salt and top with 2 tablespoons of the chutney.
Cover tightly; simmer 30 minutes or until done.
Fill peach halves with remaining... - 31.9671
Hot Chutney And Bacon Fingers
Cut toast fingers the width of a bacon slice and half the length.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise; fry over low heat until half done, but not brown.
Spread chutney on toast fingers and top each with half slice of bacon.
Broil 5 inches from heat until bacon... - 22.549
Combine oil ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Chill thoroughly before serving with pork. - 34.8306
Combine all ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan; stir until well blended.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Remove... - 40.4286
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.1542
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add next 7 ingredients; return mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well;... - 33.34
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Serve chutney with beef, pork, or poultry. - 32.0539
1. Pit and chop the peaches coarsely
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, combine the honey, vinegar, onions, raisins, ginger, and cumin and mix well to make a uniform sauce.
3. Simmer this mixture for 10 minutes and then add the peaches
4.... - 39.1756
1. In a 4 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes until apples are translucent and tender; stir frequently.
3. Into 7 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture... - 38.844
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.1693
Sausage Balls In Chutney Sauce
Combine sausage, ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, mustard, salt and allspice.
Shape into 40 small balls.
Place sausage balls in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn halfway through... - 41.0332
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 39.0853
1) Skin apples and core it. Chop coarsely.
2) Chop apricots. Measure and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
4) Cook and simmer for 1 hour until thick.
5) Pour the mixture beans, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
6)... - 43.1285
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.0965
Apple And Prune Chutney
1. Combine the apples, onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6615
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Quick Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients except peaches in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Pour over peaches in refrigerator dish; cover. Let stand overnight or longer. Chutney will keep several weeks; it is delicious served with... - 22.4936
1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place ribs in a large pot. Add enough water to cover ribs. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 1 hour or till meat is tender. Drain ribs; sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 32.2258
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add shallots, garlic, and cumin seed; saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Keep stirring so shallots don't brown.
Add grapes, bell pepper, raisins, vinegar, jalapeno, and gingerroot.
Reduce... - 45.868
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 134.745
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.17
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Curried Pork Tenderloin is rich with a spicy twist and is easy to prepare too. Pork, sweet paprika, and curry powder play a part in adding to the flavor of this Curried Pork Tenderloin. Just give this yummy Curried Pork Tenderloin a try. - 43.0465
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 44.3984
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 44.4726
Classic Curried Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
Trim fat from pork.
Combine brown sugar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Rub spice mixture evenly over pork.
Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of... - 38.3708
Pork Chops With Cornmeal Breading
Mix breading ingredients and place mixture on a flat plate.
Roll pork chops in cornmeal mixture.
Let chops stand for 10 minutes.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with olive oil.
Cook pork chops over medium-high heat for about 3 to 4... - 38.5581
Pan-fried Pork Chops
Here is an amazingly flavorful food that is just perfect for holidays! Chef Keith Snow prepares delicious pan fried pork chops that isn't just easy to prepare and cook, but also makes for a delicious meal when teamed with steamed veggies and nice salad. - 98.1039
Sherried Peach Pork Chops
Drain peaches, reserving syrup and set aside.
Combine reserved syrup, sherry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; blend well.
Pierce pork chops with fork and place in a shallow cooking dish. Pour marinade over chops. Let stand 1 hour... - 35.0098
Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Cut pork crosswise into six slices; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
Flatten to 1/4-in.thickness; cook in oil in a large skillet over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, toast bread and spread each slice with... - 34.2539
Crispy Pork Bites
Put sausage and onion in a medium-size skillet and cook until sausage is lightly browned and crumbly.
Spoon into a medium-size bowl and add cream cheese, parsley, mustard and fresh bread crumbs; mix.
Shape into small balls trying to make the surface... - 41.4163
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a pieces of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for about 3 hours, depending on... - 36.0793
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.3577
Pork Chops With Barbecue Baste
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim off the rind from the pork chops.
3) Season with salt and use a small baking or roasting tin, to place the pork chops.
4) Use a small saucepan to heat butter or margarine.
5) Add onions... - 46.1359
Harvest Pork Sandwiches
Trim fat from pork.
Slice pork diagonally across grain into 1/2 Inch-thick slices.
Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Dip pork slices in egg whites, and sprinkle both... - 41.2255
Seasoned Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Make Barbecue Sauce.
Heat oil; cook onion and garlic, covered, 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Remove lid; brown slightly.
Add flour; brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and stock; bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients; cook 15 minutes.
Strain; set aside.
Make... - 39.9465
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.0772
Mambo Mango Pork
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, cut deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the pork with garlic slivers and keep it aside in a shallow roasting pan.
4) In a large deep... - 40.509
Herbed Pork Roast With Vegetables
Place roast, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub cut sides over meat.
Sprinkle roast with thyme and sage.
Insert meat thermometer, if using, into thickest part of roast, being careful that it doesn't touch bone. (Mom or Dad can... - 42.0599
Pork Chops With Curried Barley Pilaf
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle pork with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add onion and garlic to... - 42.6012
Loin Of Pork With Apricots
Rinse the apricots under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a bowl with the white wine and an equivalent amount of water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Place the onions, garlic and carrots in a casserole.
Add the... - 44.8731
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 33.4017
Carried Pork Steak With Melon
Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder, chutney, and lemon juice.
Brush pork steak and cantaloupe with part of the butter mixture.
Place meat on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, basting... - 28.7829
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 38.0659
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.0055
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.6332
Sprinkle the rice in a large casserole dish, add the currants.
Layer the pork over the rice.
In a skillet heat the oil and saute the onion, apples and garlic until tender.
Stir in the curry powder, reduce the heat and cook for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in the... - 38.0451
Roast Loin Of Pork With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add spinach, after discarding the stems, to boiling water and cook till spinach wilts. Drain well and chop.
3. Discard the tough stems of cleaned mushrooms and chop roughly.
4. Take a heavy skillet, add... - 47.3637
Grind ginger, garlic, green leaves, chillies and 1 small onion to a paste.
Mix with all the spices and set the chutney aside.
Steam-cook the chops.
Apply chutney on the chops, roll in crumbs, dip in egg and roll once again in crumbs.
Shallow fry to a golden... - 38.2428
Oriental Pork Loin
Cut the meat into strips and the peppers into small pieces.
Brown the curry and paprika in the vegetable oil until pungent.
Add, while stirring in the wok, the flour, bouillon, milk, and cream.
Add the juice, meat, and the diced peppers.
Simmer for about 5... - 38.0608
Indonesian Pork Baguette
A super duper appetizer. Get floored to a whole new taste of baguette sandwich made from flavored pork tenderloins. A fabulous video to prepare a yummy bitty snack perfect for any parties. Seasoned with garlic, creamy peanut butter, mango chutney and cayenne.... - 99.4889
Peachy Pork Medaillons
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4th inch-thick slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of pork, and cook 3 minutes on... - 41.7584
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 32.5735
Sweet And Pungent Ham Pork Loaf
About 3 hours and 15 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl or kettle, with hands, mix together ham, pork, beaten eggs, crumbs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pack into a 15 1/2-by-4 1/4-by-4 1/4-inch long angel loaf pan.
3. Bake... - 37.6303
Pork Sate Using White Vinegar
1. In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups water and white vinegar.
2. Add pork cubes and simmer for 45 minutes; drain.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
4. Add pork and toss until well coated.
5. Cover... - 47.3009
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 41.7798
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 34.5191
Pork With Red Wine Sauce
1. Place fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and wine, pour over fillets and marinate, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Drain pork and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or grill, turning and brushing with... - 36.5984
This recipe is a quick and easy guide to cooking delicious Indian pork. Get going with your microwave and what you have is mouthwatering juicy pork that combine a variety of Indian flavors. - 36.3645
Chicken, Turkey Or Pork Curry
1) Into the blender, add in the curry sauce, drained chutney, ginger and salt.
2) Pulse on LOW speed about 2 to 3 times. The chutney must be coarsely chopped.
3) Transfer the mixture into a saucepan. Add in the coconut, chicken, turkey or pork. Heat... - 33.7819
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.6029
Pork With Shrimp
In skillet, brown pork in oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes or until pork and shrimp are done.
Stir now and then. - 27.8168
Pork Tenderloin With Mango Sauce
Cut off the thin ends of the tenderloins (fillets) so that they are of an even thickness.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the butter, mustard, garlic powder and five spice powder in an oval dish.
Roll the tenderloins (fillets) in this mixture until... - 45.1397
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 36.7602
Pork Sausage Galantine Hot And Cold
1) Snip away the rind of the bacon and chop the bacon finely.
2) Saute the bacons and onion together till they are quite soft.
3) Add to the sausage meat, along with the breadcrumbs, parsley, mixed herbs, chutney, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and... - 41.8933
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.3166
How To Brine And Grill A Succulent Pork Tenderloin
1. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
2. Then , add dark brown sugar, bay leaves, and Herbes de Provence. Mix
3. Reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Turn off the... - 98.4258
Barbecued Spare Ribs
Cut ribs into serving portions.
Place in a large Dutch oven; cover with hot water.
Simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
Combine Barbecue Sauce and Fruit Chutney; brush ribs on both sides with barbecue mixture.
Place on... - 32.6976
Danish Meat Balls
1. Trim excess fat and gristle from the steak
2. Cube the steak.
3. Peel and quarter the onion.
4. Combine steak, pork and onion in a mincer or grinder and mince finely, two or three times.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine minced... - 42.3635
Sauce: In small bowl, stir chutney with hoisin sauce until well blended; set aside.
In bowl, combine pork, onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, rice wine and salt; mix thoroughly.
Form into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and skewer on wooden toothpick.
Sprinkle... - 39.4228
Glazed Sausage Balls
In a bowl, stir together sausage, ground pork, salt, mustard, coriander, allspice, egg, bread crumbs, and onion until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls. (At this point you may refrigerate until next day, or freeze.)
Place meatballs (thaw if frozen) on... - 34.3639
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 46.9824
Curry Cheddar Grill
In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder and salt; stir in cabbage.
On six slices of bread, layer two slices of ham, one slice of cheese and 1/4 cup cabbage mixture; top with remaining bread.
Butter outsides of each sandwich.
In a large... - 33.1528
Microwave Honey Spare Ribs
1) In a large, microwavable dish, add in the honey, wine, wine vinegar, apple or tomato chutney, mixed peppers, mustard, cornflour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Microwave for 1 minute so that the ingredients soften slightly.
3) Add in the spare ribs.... - 45.5721
Spicy Gammon Steaks
1)In a bowl, mix the mustard,cinnamon,sugar and spread half of this mixture over the gammon steaks.
2)Now arrange these in an ovenproof dish.
3)Now take the orange juice,add the liquid from the drained peces and make it 2 cups. Pour this around the... - 44.9783
Savory Lattice Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Roll out a large part of the short crust or flaky pastry.
3) Line a 7-inch sandwich tin, a plain flan ring or an overturned baking tray with the rolled out pastry.
4) In a bowl, mix together the pork sausage meat... - 46.6315
Pork Chutney Recipes By Category