Apple Pork Chop
- » Pork Chops Apple Crockpot
Pork Chops Apple Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pork Chops Apple Crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pork Chops Apple Crockpot recipes.
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Pork Chops And Apple Slices
In skillet, brown pork chops quickly; drain well.
Arrange a layer of sliced apples in crock pot, then a layer of pork chops; repeat.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 28.2571
Apple Braised Pork Chops
1) Trim pork chops for any visible fat.
2) Core the apples and peel them.
3) In a large heavy-based frying pan, place the chops with onion, apple juice and thyme.
4) Boil the apple juice, cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer... - 43.6734
Apple Glazed Pork Chops
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the apple jelly, ground cinnamon, all spice, cloves and the pork chops
2) Heat over a low heat, till the jelly dissolves
3) Onto a broiler pan, place the pork chops
4) Broil for 7 minutes on both sides
5) Take out from... - 40.5541
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 43.7006
Pork Chops And Apples
1. Heat frypan over med/high heat.
2. When hot add the oil, then the pork chops.
3. Cut apples into rings and remove cores.
4. Turn heat down to medium, add the chopped onion, stir and arrange the pork on top of the onions.
5. Put in the apple slices,... - 41.2538
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine brown bouquet sauce and wine.
Brush on chops to coat well.
Combine stuffing mix, butter, seasonings, and hot water.
Stir to moisten and mix.
Fill the pocket of each chop with stuffing.
Place chops in a flat glass baking dish.
Arrange with the thin end... - 41.4297
Pork Chops With Apple Raisin Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. When cooked, drain, fluff, and keep warm.
3. Season the pork chops well.
4. In a large frying pan heat the oil
5. When hot but not smoking, sear the chops on both sides.
6.... - 45.814
Savoy Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and fry the chops steadily until golden both sides, about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the peeled, cored and sliced apples, raisins, orange rind and wine, with seasoning to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for 25... - 33.8259
Nuts & Herbs Stuffed Pork Chops
Make pocket in each chop, Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff each chop with one-fourth of the mixture.
Place chops directly on turntable or round baking pan.
Roast 30 minutes on HIGH MIX or until meat next to bone is no longer pink. - 35.0763
Fruited Pork Chops
In skillet, brown chops in oil.
Sprinkle with salt during browning; drain well.
Place chops in crock pot.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 31.5521
Pork Apple Dinner
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the Crisco and add the pork cubes to the hot pan. Brown the meat in batches over medium heat till done.
2. Add the water, onions, sage, and salt and cover and simmer 20 minutes till the meat is tender.
3. Mix the milk... - 39.7887
Pork With Apples And Noodles
1. Place pork strips on rack over tray. Microwave on High 1 minute; set aside.
2. Place oil in a 2-quart casserole; microwave on High 1 minute. Add pork, onion, garlic and paprika; cover and microwave on Medium 5 minutes, stirring twice.
3. In a 1 -cup... - 36.7835
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.2597
Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples
Haven't tried this yummy Normandy Pork With Cream And Apples recipe, yet? I am sure you will love it! Use the freshest of pork available to get a delicious dish. Dish is a French specialty, eaten as a Main Dish. Spare 70 minutes from your leisure time and you... - 45.8452
Spicy Pork And Cabbage
Season pork chops lightly with salt and pepper and brush with kitchen bouquet; set aside.
Place cabbage, apples and onion in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients except pork chops.
Toss together well to evenly distribute spices.
Arrange chops on top of... - 36.1894
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Fruit Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Add dried fruit, and saute 5 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
Stir in salt, rosemary, and sage, and saute 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 43.9427
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Apple Butter Baked Beans
Combine beans, onion, apple butter, syrup, and ketchup in casserole dish.
Place bacon on top and bake at 350 degrees until bacon is done (about two hours).
Crock-pot directions: Combine all ingredients except bacon in crock-pot.
Fry or microwave bacon until... - 29.9795
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 39.0853
Pork In Cider
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown pork strips in shortening.
Drain off fat; be sure browned bits are left in the pan for flavor.
Add 1 cup only of the cider and the onion.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 40 minutes or until meat is... - 45.3413
Knuckle Of Pork With Sauerkraut
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Then, boil the knuckle for an hour so that it is half cooked.
4) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, put the sauerkraut.
5) Then, shred one half of the apple.
7)... - 44.5666
Mix pork and onion in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is tender, 5 to 7 min [9 to 12 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaetzle and parsley.
Cover and microwave,... - 34.6561
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.9346
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 45.357
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Aioli Amb Fruita
1. Wash the fruits.
2. Peel, core and cut the fruits into small dices.
3. Heat water in a pan and boil.
4. Add fruits to the boiling water and cook until soft.
5. Drain the excess water and let the fruits cool.
6. In a food processor, blend chopped... - 43.1166
Country Style Baked Beans
1) In a saucepan, combine soup mix, pork and beans in tomato sauce , apple, brown sugar and mustard.
2) Simmer over mediun heat for 20minutes, while... - 29.7127
Deluxe Acorn Squash
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut squash in half and discard the seeds.
3) In a saucepan, bring water to boil.
4) Add squash halves to cook in boiling water for 10 minutes by placing the lid on top.
5) Scoop out the soft pulp from the... - 41.349
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 27.0584
Peachy Sausage Ring
Combine egg, milk, and oats in a bowl.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except peaches.
Arrange peach halves, cut side up, in a microwave ring pan.
Spoon the sausage mixture over the peaches and pack uniformly.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave... - 40.0045
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.1542
Sour Cream Fruit Salad
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat oil and put ham and onion in it and stir well unti onion gets soft.
3.Add pork and beans, catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot sayce in the pan and mix... - 44.1703