Pork Chop Rice
- » Pork Chop Yellow Rice
Pork Chop Yellow Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop yellow rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop yellow rice recipes.
Pork Chop Rice Skillet
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork chops and cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
2. Reduce the heat to moderately low,... - 34.4329
You May Also Like!
Pork Chops And Rice Casserole
Pork chops and rice casserole is a meaty rice recipe. Prepared with rib pork chops, this rice casserole is cooked with added vegetables and beef broth. Herbed with rosemary, it is flavorful and delicious and makes a filling meal. - 40.8366
Pork Chops With Spanish Rice
Dust chops with 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and flour; brown well in oil.
Remove from pan.
Saute onion, green pepper, garlic and celery in fat until wilted and beginning to brown.
Add rice; saute until yellow.
Add chili powder; mix well.
Add tomatoes, remaining... - 41.1917
Pigeon Peas Rice
This a classic puertorrican recipe usually served during xmas with pork. It is a great side dish for any protein especially fried pork chops!!! I love this recipe, this is my favorite type of rice!! For more spanish recipes visit www.personalchefpr.com - 42.0042
Pork Chops In Onion Gravy
Pork chops smothered in onion gravy, is the perfect recipe for a healthy dinner. Very good for an occasional entry at home. And I think I will love it to be Serve over rice to make a regular meal. - 111.853
Danish Pork Chops
1. Cut bacon, onions and apples in strips.
2. Saute in butter over low heat.
3. Brown the chops in butter.
4. Pour on the yogurt, cover and fry the chops slowly for 5 minutes.
5. Distribute the fried bacon, onions and apples on the chops and serve with boiled... - 34.9027
Pork Chops With Apricots
1) Trim all fat from pork chops.
2) Take a square baking dish and arrange the chops in it.
3) Add brown sugar, salt and pepper, orange juice and orange peel over each chop.
4) If canned fruit is used, pour half the liquid from it over... - 39.3776
1. In a wok or deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok; add the... - 32.9357
Bacska Meat In Rice
Cut the meat into cubes.
Fry the finely chopped onions in 3 oz. lard, till golden yellow, add the paprika and pour on a little water.
After boiling a short time, add the meat and cook for 50 mins.
Pour on a little water while cooking, if necessary.
Fry the... - 31.8111