- » Pork Chop Yellow Mustard
Pork Chop Yellow Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop yellow mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop yellow mustard recipes.
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 29.6803
Yellow-pea Soup With Pork
In deep, 8-quart kettle, combine peas, bay leaf, and 2 quarts water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, and simmer, covered and stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
Add pork shoulder, onion, salt, marjoram, gin- ger, thyme, and pepper; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat,... - 36.6434
Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Papaya Chutney
Combine chutney ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower heat and simmer until fruit is tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Coat pork chops with the rub and rotate in the... - 34.0605
Yellow Split Pea Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add salt pork, onions, marjoram and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Skim fat if necessary.
Add carrots and celery.
Heat... - 37.6366
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Set a grill 6 inches above white-hot coals.
Divide the spareribs into 4 portions, place each on a square of heavy-duty foil large enough to enclose it, and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons water.
Wrap tightly in the foil, sealing the edges.
Lay the packets on... - 40.9177
Egg Drop Soup With Mustard Greens
1. Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices; then cut slices into pieces about 2 inches long.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart nonstick pan over high heat, stir pork until most of the pink is gone, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour into a bowl.
3. Trim and discard root ends and coarse... - 40.9873
Swedish Pea Soup
"Soak peas overnight in 2 11I quarts water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Add salt pork and onion; simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until peas and salt pork are tender.
Add salt, if needed.
Stir in ginger and additional water, if necessary.
Remove salt... - 31.5995
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 127.285
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 136.545
Pork Cutlets A La Charcuterie
Melt the fat in a saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until tender, without browning.
Add the flour and mix well.
Cook until yellow.
Add the stock and wine or cider and the salt and peppercorns.
Boil gently for 30-40 minutes.
Just before serving add the gherkins... - 40.4767
Spiced Pork Roast
Slowly fry onions in hot fat until yellow.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a shallow roast pan and place meat on top.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Score the fat.
Mix mustard and ketchup together and spread thickly over the pork.
Roast at 325F... - 35.2299
Pork Tenderloin With Apple Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Slice pork tenderloins open lengthwise without cutting all the way through. Place open tenderloins between 2 sheets of waxed paper. Flatten with mallet and set tenderloins aside.
Mix garlic with dry spices in small... - 29.9156
Pressed Tongue And Pork Loaf
In a stainless steel pan or large glass bowl, place the gallon of water, along with the salt and saltpeter.
Stir until dissolved.
Place the tongue and the spareribs in the brine and keep covered, in the refrigerator, for 10 days.
You may have to weight the... - 37.5025
Pork Sausage And Onion Soup
Cook sausage patties (1/2 at a time) in Dutch oven until browned on both sides.
Remove patties; keep warm.
Pour off drippings.
Cut onions in half lengthwise; cut into thin slices.
Add butter and onions to same Dutch oven; cook and stir over medium-high heat 5... - 37.9411
Boston Baked Beans With Salt Pork
(1) In a large stock pot, soak beans in 1 quart water overnight.
(2) Drain, measure soaking water, and add cold water to make 1 quart.
(3) Place the stock pot on a medium-low flame.
(4) Cover the pot and simmer the beans for 1 hour, stirring... - 43.7892
Pork Cutlets With Apples Onions And Marjoram
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine and raisins to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat so that the wine simmers gently and cook until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil over medium heat... - 38.4954
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 33.2698
Spicy Ham And Vegetable Loaf
Coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat about 30 seconds.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook, continuing to stir, until the vegetables are soft... - 41.4007
Liverwurst Salad Sandwiches
In a mixing bowl, combine the liverwurst, relish, onion, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Taste for seasoning, and add more relish, onion, or mustard if desired.
Divide the liverwurst mixture among 4 slices of the bread, and top with the remaining bread. - 25.8927
Frank Vegetable Bake
Stir together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg, the 1/3 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons of the cooking oil.
Add to dry ingredients; beat smooth.
In saucepan heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil; add vegetables.
Cook, covered, 10... - 40.9177
Ham And Pineapple Bean Pot
1. In a 3 1/4- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beans, drained pineapple chunks, barbecue sauce, mustard, onion, green pepper, and ham. Mix gently.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours (the onion and green pepper will still... - 28.7672
Individual Ham Loaves With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine the ham, pork, bread crumbs, onion, egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
2. Butter eight 2-inch muffin pan cups and pack the mixture into the cups, mounding it slightly in the centers but not letting it touch... - 34.3584
These Baked Beans taste unique ! Try this bean and pork sweet casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Baked Beans are welcome ! - 32.7323
Japanese Steak Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter over medium flame
2. Stir fry the onions for about ten minutes
3. Add in the remaining ingredienrs and let it simmer without lid for five minutes
4. Goes well, when served hot, with broiled steak as... - 38.587
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Drain the beans
3. In a 3-quart casserole combine the drained beans with the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix
4. Cover the casserole with its lid or with double layers of foil.
5. Place in... - 46.4588
Skillet Baked Beans
Get old-fashioned baked beans in a super-quick 30-minute skillet version. - 25.5394
Ale Braised Sausages With Green Beans And Mashed Potatoes
Learn a delicious method of cooking sausages with this fantastic video that shares an outstanding recipe. The chef here prepares fabulous ale braised sausages and serves with falvorful creamy mashed potatoes and healthy green beans. Watch this video to make... - 133.626
Sausage Stuffed French Loaves
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim off the ends of the loaves, and reserve the ends.
3) Using the fingers hollow out the loaves.
4) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the soft bread to coarse crumbs.
5) In a heavy... - 47.0818
Meat Pate With Cumberland Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 175'C.
2) In a skillet, heat margarine and fry the liver slices on low heat.
3) In the margarine, brown onion. Keep aside to cool.
4) Cut liver in small cubes.
5) Cut olives and mushrooms in slices.
6) Blend minced... - 43.3363
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 136.251
Modified Boston Baked Beans With Soy
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
2) In a 3-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, place the marrowfat and soybeans, then push in the salt pork cubes and pour in the 4 cups of bouillon.
3) Place the lid, bring up the... - 44.061
1. Peel turnips and cut off tops about 1/2 inch (1 cm) below stem. Discard tops and trim bottoms of turnips so each is flat. Place one turnip, top side down, on a cutting board between a pair of wooden chopsticks. (These will prevent cutting completely... - 29.994