- » Pork Chop With Red Cabbage
Pork Chop With Red Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop with red cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop with red cabbage recipes.
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Pork Chops With Red Cabbage; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 30.2777
Pork Chops In Red Cabbage
1) Marinate the chops in a mixture of honey, red wine, and garlic and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Melt butter and stir fry onion for 1 minute on power.
3) Mix in cabbage, apple, and the chop marinade.
4) Cover and cook for 12 minutes on... - 42.0754
Pork Chops With Red Cabbage
1 Using damp towels, wipe chops.
2 With edge of saucer, pound chops on both the sides , to flatten.
3 In a bowl, mix bread crumbs with 3/4 tea spoon salt and the pepper.
4 Coat the chops evenly on each side with the mixture.
5... - 45.1827
Pork Chops With Cabbage
Shred cabbage and blanche in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Saute garlic and onions in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add cabbage and season well.
Cook 5 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl.
Dry pork chops and season well.
Heat oil and butter; saute... - 43.7247
Eger Pork Chops
Beat the pork chops, salt, season with pepper, then dip in flour and fry on each side in hot lard.
Put in a pan.
Make a gravy from the fat in which they have cooked, the tomato puree and some flour, season with salt and pepper, and strain over the chops.
Cook... - 42.1658
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
Trim fat from chops.
Rub chops with pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chops from skillet.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 45.1846
Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage & Apple
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; dip pork chops in flour mixture.
In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chops.
Remove chops to 13x9-inch casserole or baking dish; reserve drippings.
In reserved drippings, cook... - 42.4382
Pork Chops Cooked With Cabbage
Remove outer leaves of cabbage.
Wash, quarter, remove core, and shred cabbage into long, fine slices.
Peel onion, cut into half lengthwise, and slice into thin half-rings.
Wipe the pork chops dry and trim away all the fat except about 1/8 inch along the... - 42.9589
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Pork Chops With Apple, Cabbage And Cumin
1) Into a frying pan, fry the pork chops in the pork fat and then brown evenly and keep aside
2) Using a sharp knife, core the apples and slice thinly
3) Using a mandolin, slice the cabbage thinly
4) Into the skillet, add in the apple, cabbage. onion,... - 39.7983
Pork With Red Cabbage
Brown the chops in hot oil then place in a casserole.
Brown sliced onion and crushed clove of garlic in the oil.
Make a roux with the flour, add stock and tomato puree.
Stir till the sauce thickens and pour over the chops.
Put on the lid and cook for about an... - 39.5852
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 41.5765
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed cabbage leaves is a meat stuffed cabbage recipe. Prepared with a pork or beef filling, the cabbage leaves stuffing is filled with rice, fruited with apples and added walnuts for crunch. Herbed with parsley and mint, the cabbage rolls are baked with a... - 45.7678
Roast Pork With Red Cabbage, Apples And Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in an 8-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the pork and brown on all sides about 10 minutes.
Remove the pork and set aside.
Add the onion to the casserole and saute, stirring occasionally,... - 40.2057
Pork Thin Flank In Dill Cabbage
If the cabbage is too sour, first rinse in cold water.
Then put in a pan.
Wash, salt and pepper the thin flank and put in the middle of the cabbage so that it is covered all around.
Fry lightly the finely chopped onion in heated lard.
Add half the dill,... - 40.4411
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 28.7568
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 42.3784
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 44.532
Duck With Red Cabbage
Put cabbage and onion into a bowl, sprinkle with salt, and let stand 10 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid.
Fry salt pork in a skillet until golden.
Add cabbage-onion mixture and wine.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Place duck in a roasting pan.
Bake at 425Â°F 30... - 37.3723
Braised Red Cabbage
1) Into a Dutch oven, add in the undiluted condensed chicken broth. Allow the broth to come to a boil.
2) Add in thinly sliced cabbage. Cover the vessel and cook over a low flame for 60 minutes.
3) In a skillet, toss in the salted pork. Saute them till... - 45.2526
Garlic Flavored Braised Red Cabbage
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Core cabbage. Cut in quarters and slice thinly. Place cabbage in bowl with cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Place salt pork in deep ovenproof saute pan. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat. Discard salt pork... - 25.1881
Red Cabbage With Orange
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 44.0293
Steamed Pork With Salted Cabbage
This Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage makes a healthy pork side course for your rice or noodle main courses! Try out this delicious pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage are welcome ! - 35.3216
This stuffed cabbage recipe is made with a meat and rice filling. Prepared with green cabbage, filled with a beef and pork mix, the stuffed cabbage is flavored with tomato juice and bay leaf. Oven cooked, it can be served with the pan gravy or as desired. - 44.5573
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage
Shred the cabbage .
Chop the onions finely .
Pare and core the apple and chop coarsely .
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring well.
Add the sugar and vinegar and put in the cabbage.
Stir well and add the cider or... - 38.1506
Pennsylvania Red Cabbage
The pennsylvania red cabbage is a savory and peppy cabbage recipe cooked with apples. Prepared with vinegar to taste along with bay leaf, the pennsylvania red cabbage goes well with cooked meats or roasts. - 41.488
Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage
Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage has a Magnificent taste. The sugar and vinegar gives the Sausages With Braised Red Cabbage Grand taste. - 34.3715
Pork Chop Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides. With slotted spoon, remove pork chops to plate. Meanwhile, peel and dice 1 cooking apple.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook cabbage until... - 31.9089
Pork And Spiced Cabbage
Dice the pork into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Heat it gently in the uncovered pressure cooker until the fat runs out, then brown it slightly.
Remove the meat from the cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent.
Remove the thick stalk or core from the... - 46.3747
Haiomszek Smoked Pork Ribs
Cook the ribs in some stock under lid; keep them warm until ready to serve.
Dilute the dried pea puree with the stock of the cured ribs.
Salt and chop the onions into slices, sprinkle with flour and fry till golden brown and crisp in hot lard.
Cut the pickled... - 31.154
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047
Hearty Pork And Cabbage Soup
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 43.0482
Stir Fry Pork With Cabbage And Other Super Vegetables
Remove all fat from the pork and cut it into thin slices.
Have the vegetables ready in separate piles on a platter.
Prepare the sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Saute the garlic and ginger until sizzling.
Add the broth, soy sauce, brown... - 44.9006
Medallions Of Pork With Sweet-and-sour Cabbage
1. Spread the pork with mustard, wrap it loosely in plastic wrap and set refrigerate until needed.
2. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat... - 35.5277
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Pork Chops Cooked With Whole Spices And Tamarind Juice
Soak the tamarind lump in 3/4 cup hot water for at least 2 hours.
Pat dry the eight pork chops with paper towels.
Trim off all but 1/2 inch fat along the sides.
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
When oil is very hot, put in 4... - 43.248
Cut the shoulder and ribs of pork into 2 oz. pieces.
Fry the finely chopped onions lightly in the lard; add the paprika, crushed garlic and caraway seeds; stir well, add a little water, bring to boil, then put in the meat, salt, cover with a lid, and then let... - 35.0596
Bacon And Cabbage
Cut the bacon crosswise into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Chop the onion and cut the cabbage into 1 1/2 inch chunks.
The flavor of this dish brings out the best in a roast duck, grilled sausages or a juicy pork roast.
Sweet and Sour Bacon and Cabbage: Pour Sweet and... - 26.3584
1. In a wok or deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok; add the... - 32.9357
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 40.8409
This German speciality, Blaukraut is made from red cabbage and flavored with vinegar, apples onions and last but certainly not least...LARD..this can be left out for those wanting a vegan dish. Perfect for pork chops, pork loin or Sauerbraten. - 114.291
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 44.0128
Cabbage Au Vin Au Mushrooms
Brown meat a little.
Put cabbage in deep pot along with mushrooms.
Pour in wine, water, and all seasonings.
Bring to a boil and then simmer slowly until the cabbage is tender. - 34.3888
Are you looking for Cabbage Roll Recipe? I have a very easy Cabbage Roll Recipe for you. I got this Cabbage Roll Recipe from a food magazine and made some changes during cooking. This turned on really delicious. This is basically a European Dish. Cabbage Roll... - 40.7221
Pork And Chestnut Lion's Head
How you would you like to have a Lion's Head on your dinner plate tonight ? Terrified ! Right ? Well don't be because we are only talking about some delicious pork balls that you would love to devour fast ! Try out these gravy pork balls on cabbage dish and... - 47.4838
Twice Cooked Pork Loin
Boil the entire piece of pork in a pan with 2 cups of water, 1 Tbs Chinese rice wine, and 1 slice ginger for 1/2 hour.
Cool thoroughly, then slice the pork into 1 inch square (2.5 cm) pieces about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Reserve the stock for later use.
Slice... - 44.1473
This Taiwan Pork is one of the best eastern pork dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this sauted diced pork and vegetable dishes and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Taiwan Pork are welcome ! - 39.0623
Harvest casserole is a vegetable and sausage casserole prepared with cheese. Baked in the oven, the harvest casserole is simply seasoned and uses pork sausage in it. Filling and good for homely meals it is easily prepared and served. - 45.169
Sauerkraut Flavored Stiffed Cabbage Rolls
Using sharp knife, remove core from cabbage.
Blanch cabbage in large pot of boiling salted water to cover for 5 to 6 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Drain; rinse under cold water, carefully separating leaves.
(If inner leaves are not softened, repeat... - 41.9898
Chop suey Cooking Instructions:
Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, add the beef. Stir-fry beef until redness is gone. Remove and set aside.
Reheat wok and add more oil. When oil is ready, stir-fry each of the vegetables. The order doesn’t matter, but... - 37.291
1) In a large saucepan, bring to boil 3 gallons of water.
2) Add in pork, beef, garlic, onion, red chilli powder and oregano.
3) Let the broth cook for about 2 hours. Turn down the flame and continue cooking for another one hour or until the... - 44.8042
Bengali Mama Ep. 3 Pulled Pork Goodness With Cilantro Lime Slaw
A fast recipe to prepare on a hot day, no need to waste time in front of a stove. Composed of a 5 lb pork butt, tantalizing spices, and a little TLC (time, love and care). Served with a refreshingly cool topping of slaw, very citrusy and flavorful. Includes... - 111.189
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
1. Place the cabbage in a heatproof serving bowl. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain, then toss with the cabbage.
2. Discard all but... - 31.6144
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the pork.
2) In a large bowl, add the cabbage, onions, apples, apple jelly, vinegar, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and caraway seeds; mix well and place the mixture in a slow cooker; top with the pork. ; cook... - 33.2894
Tasty Vegetable Stew
Render pork slices in a heavy sauce pan.
Cut slices in several pieces and return to the pan with the onion and pepper.
Stir and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots, turnips and parsnip.
Cook for 1/2 hour stirring occasionally with a wooden... - 38.5598
Combine meats, chicken, vegetables, parsley, tarragon, and thyme in a large sauce pot.
Pour in enough water to cover meat, and salt to taste.
Cover pot, bring to boiling, and simmer 3 to 4 hours, or until tongue is tender.
Remove skin from tongue.
Slice meat,... - 36.3198
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 118.184
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Wash and slice the cabbage.
Peel and slice the apples.
Place the cabbage, apples and raisins in a shallow, ovenproof dish.
Dot with pieces of butter and season well.
Cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the... - 40.9759
Crispy Pork Salad
1. Trim any fat from the pork and cut the meat into large dice.
2. Wash the cabbage and remove the coarse outside leaves.
3. Shred the cabbage finely and discard the thick white stalk.
4. Add to the pork.
5. Finely grate the rind from the lemon and squeeze... - 46.8827
Doeji Kimchi Bossam (pork Belly And Kimchi Bossam)
1. In a stock pot, place the pork belly with enough water to cover it.
2. Heat it with the jujube thrown in along with the garlic, bay leaves, soybean paste and coffee powder.
3. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Just about 5 minutes... - 102.895
Pork And Slaw Sandwiches
Cook pork and onion in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until pork is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return pork mixture to skillet; add tomato sauce and next 5... - 34.4364
Pork Dumplings With Hot Sauce
Mix the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all the other ingredients, with the exception of the cabbage and the wrappers.
Mix in a bowl by hand, stirring the mixture until it holds together well.
Using a towel, squeeze as much moisture as possible... - 44.484
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 44.3768
Pork Rolls In Tomato Orange Sauce
1. Trim thick stalks from cabbage leaves, cook, covered, in a little water until wilted, drain.
2. Combine mince, peanuts, spring onions, garlic, egg, cheese, chilies and marjoram. Divide between cabbage leaves, roll up, tucking in edges. Place in single... - 38.2836
Grilled Pork On Rye
Trim surface fat off chops.
Place meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound evenly with a flat mallet to make 1/8 inch thick.
Coat pork with 1/2 of the mustard and all of the oil.
If made ahead, cover and chill until the next day.
Place pork on a grill 4... - 34.252
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 44.12
Pork & Posole Stew
Pork & Posole Stew is a great recipe. I have had Pork & Posole Stew many times before from different places but this one tastes much better. Save it for your use! - 31.1463
1) Wash the apples and peel, core and finely chop.
2) In a large casserole, fry the pork fat till crisp.
3) Leaving only 2 tbls of fat, drain out the rest.
4) Add onion and lightly cook for 1-2 minutes.
5) Raise the heat, mix in the... - 40.7516
Mixed Pork And Chicken Fajitas
1. For the Spanish Rub: Mix all the dry seasonings and herbs together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the Chicken Fajitas: In a pot, add the beans, chicken stock, salt, pepper and simmer.
3. Rub the chicken down on both sides with the Spanish... - 111.692
German Pork And Bean Casserole
Cover the beans with cold water and soak for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove the rind and bones from the pork belly and cut into 5 cm/2 inch pieces.
Cut the gammon steak and frankfurters into 2 cm/1 inch slices.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the... - 40.9294
Kentucky Pork Salad
1) In a large baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of the mustard, 3 tablespoons of the molasses, 2 tablespoons of the bourbon and 1/8 teaspoon of the hot sauce. Combine the items.
2) Place the pork chops and sliced yams into the mixture and turn to... - 47.7674
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 43.4931
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17
Chiaotzu (stuffed Dumplings)
Flour for kneading Mince the meat and bamboo shoots and mix with the seasoning, sauce.
Mince the cabbage, sprinkle with salt and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Then squeeze out all the liquid and add the cabbage to the meat mixture.
Place the flour... - 43.4659
Finely chop shrimp, pork, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, cabbage and water chestnuts.
Transfer all chopped ingredients to large bowl.
Add sherry, soy sauce ginger, sugar and salt; mix well.
Blend water and cornstarch in small cup; mix well.
Place about 1/4... - 43.5224
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Ham And Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir the cornstarch into the water.
Then stir in the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and red pepper.
Add the oil to a wok or large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots, green pepper strips and onions.
Stir-fry for 3... - 38.5506
Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham
Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham! IT is simply one of the best stuffed ham preparation I have come across. A perfectly filling meal, the Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham is my husbands favorite! Try it for yourself! - 44.5658
1) With water, cover the pork in a pan.
2) Cover the pan and simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain.
3) In a large kettle, place the spinach, cabbage, turnip greens and mustard greens and cover with water. Cook till the greens are soft (about 7 to 10... - 45.2823
Baby Back Ribs And Sauerkraut
Sprinkle ribs on all sides with pepper and 1 tablespoon of the paprika; arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (25 to 30 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine sauerkraut,... - 44.5627
1. Remove the stems from the dried chiles, rinse well, and remove the seeds. Soak in hot water to cover for 10 minutes to soften. Drain, discarding the soaking water. Cut the chiles into strips.
2. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the pork... - 35.6107
Pinoy Vegetable Eggrolls
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 99.2419
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Uncle Jim Looney's Kentucky Burgoo
Put all the meat into cold water and bring slowly to a boil.
Simmer until meat is tender enough to fall from the bones.
Lift meat out of stock.
Cool and chop up meat, removing the bones.
Pare potatoes and onions, dice.
Return meat to stock, add potatoes,... - 43.2707
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 106.635
Fry the salt pork in a large kettle until brown.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally as mixture begins to thicken and adding water, if needed.
Remove chicken and cool.
Remove... - 37.7716
Bean And Sausage Soup
Combine salt pork which has been sauteed until brown and crisp, tomato juice, black bean soup, red beans, sauce included, carrots, celery, cabbage, onions, bouillon cubes, all seasonings and hot water in a large soup kettle.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1... - 34.5385
Chicken And Beef Stew
Chicken And Beef Stew is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken And Beef Stew; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.778
Chinese Cold Platter
Place the pork in a pan with the stock, ginger, scallions, star anise, five spice powder, sugar, soy sauce and a little salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the stock, and strain the... - 41.8148
Prawns Nasi Goreng
Add rice gradually to large quantity of boiling salted water, boil rapidly for approximately 15 minutes, or until tender; drain, keep hot.
Shell prawns (shrimps), saute in 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) of the butter, set aside.
Thinly slice steak or pork, cabbage,... - 37.2643
Classic Brunswick Stew
1. In a medium sized skillet, place chopped salt pork and saute on a medium flame till it oozes out its essential oils. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized deep skillet, place 4 gallons of water and bring to boil.
3. Add cut squirrels and... - 45.4587
Cook noodles in salt water.
Wash potatoes and boil.
Let cool and skin.
Cut potatoes as for potato salad.
Cut bacon in 4 strips, fry until crisp; remove from grease with slotted spoon.
Chop cabbage and onions and simmer in remaining bacon grease... - 29.8186
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737