Tomato Pork Chop
- » Pork Chop Sundried Tomato
Pork Chop Sundried Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop sundried tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop sundried tomato recipes.
Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1) With a sharp knife, cut a pocket for stuffing in each pork chop.
2) In a medium bowl, add 3 tbsp reserved liquid from corn, stuffing mix, onion, bell pepper, salt, sun-dried tomatoes and basil, mix well; spoon the corn mixture into the chop... - 38.0608
Pork & Coriander Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meatballs and form into 12 balls.
Place on a baking sheet.
Put the meatballs under a preheated hot grill and cook them for 6-7 minutes, turning once or twice, until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, put all the... - 35.7947
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 41.7473
Speedy Pork Cassoulet
1. Cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned. Add onion and garlic, saute 5 minutes. Stir in beans and remaining ingredients, and bring... - 32.2094
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.3787
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.6031