- » Pork Chop Plum Sauce
Pork Chop Plum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop plum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop plum sauce recipes.
Pork Chops With Almond Plum Sauce
Pork chops with almond plum sauce is a fruited nutty pork recipe. A pan cooked pork recipe, the chops are prepared with a lemon juice and soy sauce marinade spiced with garlic and cayenne. Browned and cooked further with reserved marinade and plum jam, the... - 47.1374
Pork Chops In Plum Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper and sage.
3. Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large frying pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
5. Sear the chops on both sides in... - 47.1433
Pineapple Plum Glazed Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops and melt in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Discard trimmings; brown the chops well on both sides in drippings.
Reduce heat (220°).
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving... - 43.1925
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 30.8222
Plum Good Pork Chops
For sauce, in a small saucepan heat and stir preserves, green onion, soy sauce, lemon juice, curry powder, cinnamon, and red pepper over medium heat till bubbly.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub both sides of chops with cut side of garlic.
Grill chops on... - 35.8593
Lime Basted Pork Chops With Plum Relish
1. Combine 1/2 teaspoon lime juice, plums, and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover relish, and chill.
2. Place chops between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Place chops in a shallow dish;... - 30.1924
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces, rub pork with ginger mixture. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add... - 33.0939
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Combine fresh ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cut pork crosswise into 8 pieces; rub pork with ginger mixture.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add shallots; cook 5 minutes or until tender,... - 43.8329
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.9346
Spareribs And Gingered Plum Sauce
1. Simmer the spareribs in salted water to cover until tender, about one hour, and pull out all the bones. Gut the meat into strips about one inch long.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients except the plums and two tablespoons of the ginger. Thoroughly coat the... - 30.8472
Plum Sauce Spare Ribs
1) Make puree of plums with the can juice.
2) In a large shallow over proof dish, place spare ribs. ... - 44.4787
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7592
Chinese Plum Sauce
1. Pit the plums
2. Add the plums and syrup into a food processor jar.
3. Blend into a smooth puree.
4. In saucepan heat the oil.
5. Add the onion and sautÃ© on a low flame until tender and golden.
6. Tip in the plum puree and add... - 38.6083
Pork Chops In Wine Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange chops on rack and broil 6 inches from heat source, until browned and done to taste, 5 minutes on each side.
2. While chops are broiling prepare sauce. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, pepper, and garlic... - 34.4403
Plum Pork Roast
Cut a 1-inch strip from the open end of cooking bag.
Place flour and onion slices in bag.
Place roast on top of onion.
Place bag in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and stir to blend.
Pour over meat.
Tie end of bag... - 39.1299
In a small pan over medium heat, combine soy, wine, vinegar, oil, jam, garlic, onion, and thyme.
Stir until bubbling, then cool.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate... - 39.0943
Plum Glazed Pork Ribs
1. Chop the ribs in 1 or 2 rib pieces.
2. Set a microwave oven safe rack in a 8 inch square or 2 quart baking dish.
3. Put the ribs in it with the thicker sides on the outer side.
4. Secure by putting a plastic wrap.
5. Heat in the... - 36.8896
Classic Plum Sauce
1 Cut the plums in half lengthwise, discarding the pits.
2 Cut the plum halves into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine plums, minced garlic, chopped onion, 1 cup vinegar, red pepper, ginger, coriander, allspice and... - 44.9866
Chinese Pork Chops
Cut the meat diagonally into thin slices.
Heat the vegetable oil 3 minutes at HIGH in an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) ceramic dish.
Place the meat in the hot oil.
Mix well and micro wave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Salt and pepper.
Add the juice drained from the... - 42.0834
Plum Glazed Spareribs
1 Prepare the plum sauce: Cut the plums in half lengthwise, discarding the pits.
2 Cut the plum halves into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, combine plums, minced garlic, chopped onion, 1 cup vinegar, red pepper, ginger,... - 40.6023
Plum Sauced Barbecued Ribs
Cut ribs into 2- or 3-rib portions.
In large Dutch oven bring salted water to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer ribs, covered, for 45 to 50 minutes or till tender; drain.
For sauce, in large saucepan cook onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Drain plums,... - 41.0249
Plum Sauced Spareribs
Early in day: In medium saucepan, in butter, saute onion.
In food mill or sieve, puree plums with syrup; add to onion with lemonade, chili sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire, mustard, ginger and Tabasco.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes; cover; refrigerate.
Cut... - 41.2516
Leone S Pork Chops With Spaghetti
Heat olive oil and 1/4 cup butter in a large heavy-bottomed skillet.
Add garlic and black and red pepper and cook slowly for 2 minutes.
Add pork chops; sprinkle with rosemary and brown on each side for 5 minutes.
Lower heat to medium and add salt, tomatoes... - 37.058
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 1 minute.
3. Add wine, rosemary, and pepper. Cook over high heat until wine is reduced by half; stir in tomatoes,... - 30.6917
Lime Salsa Chops
1. For marinade, combine red onion, lime juice, serrano or jalapeno peppers, sesame oil, and cumin seed. Reserve 2 tablespoons mixture. Trim fat from chops; place chops in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat... - 36.2733
Milanese Sauce is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 35.1
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.7195
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 42.2063
Mini Pork Loaves With Apricots
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, soak the apricots in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. Drain them and pat them dry with paper towels.
4. Coarsely chop the softened apricots on a fruit board.
5. Thinly slice the... - 43.7426
If you like the robust flavor of olives, tomatoes, and rosemary, this is the dish for you. - 38.9627
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
Old Fashioned Spiced Pork
1) Cut the pork in small pieces.
2) Season with spices, paprika, peppercorns and salt. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the stock by placing the bone with onion, bay leaf and water.
4) Place the saucepan over high heat.
5) Bring... - 43.0139
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Pork And Prawn Wontons
1. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
2. Brush the edges of each wonton skin with water, put a teaspoon of filling in the centre and either fold over the edges to meet, or draw up into little pouches. Press well to seal.
3. Deep-fry in batches in hot... - 30.1189
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 44.7906
Hoisin Pork Wraps
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. In a skillet with oven-safe handle, heat oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the pork dry on both sides with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper, and add to the hot skillet. Sear pork for 1 to 2... - 0
Lumpia are asian inspired spring roll like items. This lumpia recipe is made with pork along with a medley of fresh vegetables. Wrapped in egg roll skins and cooked with onions, garlic, brean sprouts and soy sauce, the lumpia are savory and appetizing and... - 46.167
Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool and store covered in the refrigerator.
The sauce will keep for several months.
Serve with most Oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes. - 30.1565
1. In a saucepan, combine the apricot jam, plums, cayenne pepper, salt, water and vinegar, cool and store in the refrigerator, serve when deisred to
2. Serve with most oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes
You can store the... - 32.3007
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Combine spare-ribs with plum sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, vinegar, tomato sauce, hoi sin sauce and shallots.
Stand several hours, or refrigerate overnight; turn spare-ribs occasionally.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with remaining... - 31.4795
1. Cut each sparerib into 3 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine sherry, honey, plum sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, ginger and five spice powder and pour over ribs. Mix well to coat ribs.
2. Place ribs and sauce mixture in a large frying pan, cover and... - 29.7493
Spareribs With Maple Chili Glaze
Place ribs in large pot; add enough cold water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until just tender; drain well and place in large plastic bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 45.2655
Wild South Sea Salad
1) In a small baking dish, put the pork tenderloin.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by combining hoisin sauce, plum sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chili sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ginger and the garlic.
3) Spread this marinade all over... - 46.1358
Macaroni With Meat Sauce
Combine salt pork, olive oil and butter in a large saucepan; heat.
Add onions and saute to medium brown.
Add beef, chicken livers and bay leaves; stir.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Chop garlic and rosemary together and add to sauce with allspice... - 40.8269
1. Cook the diced salt pork over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until it is rendered of fat. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, bay leaf and thyme and saute until the onion is transparent.
2. Add the parsley, tomatoes, tomato paste and chicken broth and... - 36.6737
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Meatballs With Tomato And Green Olive Sauce
To make the sauce heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick pan.
Add the garlic and sizzle gently for a couple of minutes.
Tip in the tomatoes and cloves, then simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened a little, squashing down the tomatoes as you... - 45.2369
Lightly Spiced Meatballs In Sauce
Make a paste of the bread, parsley, onion, garlic, salt and coriander seeds in a food processor, stopping to scrape down the mixture from time to time.
Add the pork and process until smoothly mixed but with some texture left.
Turn into a bowl and mix gently... - 44.1603
Ragu Bolognese Using Dry White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a 10 to 12 inch saucepan or 2 quart enameled or stainless-steel casserole. Add the vegetables (the soffritto, as the Italians call it) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown.
2. Add... - 36.5196
Spaghetti Alla Chitarra Col Ragu Di Maiale
Melt the lard in a pan and add the finely chopped onion and the chilli pepper.
After 5 minutes, add the pork and stir around until it begins to brown.
Now add the chopped tomatoes with their juice and salt to taste and cook for about 30 minutes.
Cook the... - 27.0451
Fusilli Con Polpettone
Work the garlic and meat in a food processor or through a mincer (grinder), then add the bread, chopped parsley and half the grated cheese.
Mix thoroughly with the eggs and season to taste.
Roll into small balls about the size of a walnut and flour... - 40.8229
Conchiglie Alla Burina
Melt the butter and add the finely chopped onion and garlic.
When the onion begins to turn colour add the tomatoes with theirjuice.
Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prick the sausages and cook them gently in the wine... - 39.3408
Oven Baked Spare Ribs
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
2. Place the ribs in a roasting tin, pour over the sauce and mix well. Cover with foil and leave to marinate overnight if possible, for a better flavour.
3. Cook, covered, in a preheated oven, 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark... - 30.8044
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 7 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's instructions. Pour in the oil and quickly add the venison joint. Microwave for 45 seconds on HIGH, uncovered. Using tongs, carefully turn the joint over and... - 31.9936
Chili Beans And Chili Con Carne
Pour a little oil into a heavy-based pan and cook the onion, pepper, garlic and tomato puree until the onion and pepper are well softened.
Stir in the beans, then flavour with chili; if you are serving the beans without the addition of meat you may find that... - 43.1453
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion and carrot to sauté and soften for 10 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, scrape these and add breadcrumbs, 5 tbsp of the passata, Worcestershire... - 46.2464
1. In a 1- to 2-quart pan over high heat, bring apricots and orange juice to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir 1/2 cup butter, celery, and onion until... - 36.2291
In saute pan over low heat, cook sausages in 2 tablespoons of the oil, pricking them with a fork so that they lose a little fat.
After 10 to 15 minutes, remove sausages, slice into 1/2-inch-thick pieces, and set aside.
Pour off fat from saute pan; add... - 38.7584
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41