- » Pork Chop Orange Gravy
Pork Chop Orange Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop orange gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop orange gravy recipes.
If you prefer pork on top of other meats, then you should always be in a lookout for some new preparation. Here the chef presents, sliced pork and vegetables cooked in savory orange sauce. You would definitely love this delicate pork dish to serve for any... - 106.222
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 42.6946
Pork Chops With Sauerkraut
Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with salt.
Melt butter in a large skillet; saute onion until tender.
Add pork chops; brown well on both sides.
Add water; cover and simmer 45 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Remove chops from skillet; transfer to a heated... - 42.5981
Pork Ragout With Orange And Apricots
1. Add pork, after trimming off fat, to flour and coat lightly. Dust off excess.
2. Add oil to a large Dutch oven or heavy pan, place on medium heat and heat. Add few pieces of pork and allow to turn brown. Mix in garlic and onions and stir for 1 to 2... - 40.144
Orange Pork Curry
1. Get the backbone loosen from ribs by a meatman although leaving it attached.
2. Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
3. In each slit, insert orange wedge and peel side out.
4. Insert skewer lengthwise near edge through... - 43.2888
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 44.2698
Combine the breadcrumbs, salami, orange rind, parsley, thyme and seasonings and bind together with the egg.
Trim the pork, removing any gristle or bone.
Spread the stuffing over the inside of the pork and roll up to enclose the stuffing.
Secure with skewers... - 38.1524
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
California Pork Scallop
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until softened in medium-size skillet; stir in the water and 1/4 cup of orange-juice concentrate. (Save remaining 1/2 cup for Step 4.)
2. Bring to boiling; pour over bread stuffing and sage in medium-size bowl; stir... - 33.7967
California Pork Scallop
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine such that softened.
2. Stir in water and 1/4 cup concentrated orange juice and save remaining 1/2 cup.
3. Let it heat to boil and in a medium-size bowl pour over bread stuffing and sage... - 42.6051
Spring Pork With Rice Loaf
Lightly oil a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan or 6-cup mold.
Cut pork tenderloins into slices 1-inch thick.
Combine flour and salt.
Dip pork slices in flour and salt to coat all sides.
In a large skillet, saute' in butter or margarine until browned on all sides.
Push... - 39.7027
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443