- » Pork Chop Kale
Pork Chop Kale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop kale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop kale recipes.
Kale With Pork
Cover kale with water; add meat.
Cover, and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Add potatoes and cook for 30 minutes longer.
Drain, remove meat, slice; chop kale and wash potatoes; season to taste. - 22.2448
Braised Pork With White Beans Kale And Winter Tomatoes
1) In a bowl, soak the beans in water overnight; drain.
2) In a pot, cook the beans in salted water for about 1 hour until tender.
3) Drain and reserve the juice from stewed tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes and keep aside.
4)... - 46.2946
Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Kale Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.1998
Portuguese Kale And Potato Soup
In a kettle cook the garlic, the onion, and the carrot in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the russet potatoes, the broth, and 4 cups water, bring the mixture to a boil, and simmer it, covered, for 10 to 1 - 25.3011
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 44.0128
Mixed Greens With Cold Smoked Salt Pork
I wanted to make some greens this weekend and decided to try making them in the crock pot. I also wanted to try cold smoking some salt pork. The greens came out perfect. I like using a mix of kale, collard and mustard greens. - 0
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 38.1837
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17
Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham
Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham! IT is simply one of the best stuffed ham preparation I have come across. A perfectly filling meal, the Southern Maryland Stuffed Ham is my husbands favorite! Try it for yourself! - 44.5658
Pasta With Sausage And Butternut Squash And Mini Pizzas
1. Peel and deseed the butternut squash, cut into cubes and spread in a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Roast in the preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.... - 114.231
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
Thai Soy Sauce Noodles
You can find this dish at any Thai restaurants or you can make it for yourself or 4 servings. - 116.071
Jerk Chicken Wings
We made these wings in an indoor smoker. You can also cook them in the oven or on a barbeque grill. You can use this jerk recipe for pork or chicken breasts. We served ours with a delicious, healthy kale salad which is also on this video. Remember to make the... - 0
Jamaican Pepperpot Soup
1. Combine the meat with the measured water in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer the meat, partially covered, for about 30 minutes.
2. Add the okra, kale, spinach, green peppers and spring onions to the pan with the thyme and... - 35.3628
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 117.721
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307