- » Pork Chop Jambalaya
Pork Chop Jambalaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop jambalaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop jambalaya recipes.
First brown pork and take out of pot.
Saute onions and bell pepper in pork drippings and oil.
Add other seasonings, wine, and water, then add rice.
Have enough water to cover ingredients about 1 inch.
Cook on medium heat until most of the juice is gone.
Then... - 41.6824
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the pork with salt and pepper.
3) Take an oven proof frying pan and heat oil.
4) Saute celery, green pepper, and onion until tender.
5) Add rice, broth, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
6)... - 46.5536
Halve turkey sausage lengthwise and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
In a 12 inch skillet cook sausage, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and garlic till onion is tender.
Stir in chili powder, ground red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook and stir for 1... - 36.5
Pork Jambalaya is the best dish that you can think of when you have leftover roast pork at your disposal ! Cook your Pork Jambalaya in less than half an hour and enjoy it while still hot! - 40.4194
Pork Shrimp Jambalaya
Shrimp Jambalaya is a sumptuous dish that is perfect for your seafood themed dinner. I prepared this for my husband, a incredible seafood lover He loved it and still asks me to make it every other week! Try this Shrimp Jambalaya. - 37.6895
Melt shortening in a large skillet, add sausage or ham and green pepper.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until smooth and cook a minute or two longer.
Add shrimp, tomatoes, water, onion, garlic, and parsley.
Cook to the boiling point,... - 38.3583
Ham And Pork Jambalaya
Cut pork (lean and fat) into cubes about Mi-inch square.
Chop onion and garlic very fine.
Dice ham and cut sausage into pieces.
Melt lard in a heavy iron pot or Dutch oven.
Add onion, garlic, pork and ham; brown slowly, stirring frequently.
Add sausage, bay... - 42.0894
Chicken Pork And Sausage Jambalaya
Combine 3 tablespoons bacon drippings and flour in a large Dutch oven; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until roux is the color of a copper penny.
Stir in onions, parsley, and garlic.
Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until onions are tender,... - 35.801
In large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 1 Tb (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat. Add Italian sausages; cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
Increase heat to medium. Add pork; cook 3 to 5... - 36.8239
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.6646
Quick Microwaved Jambalaya
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow glass dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches), combine onion, green pepper, butter and seasonings.
Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook 6 minutes,... - 36.1573
Add onion, green pepper and garlic to hot oil in skillet; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until tender.
Stir in meats; cook for 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients; place in greased casserole.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 35.179
Sausage And Shrimp Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a one dish meal that is absolutely delicious. It is a Southern delight that combines wonderful ingredients like sausages, bacon and shrimps cooked in a variety of recipes. This is a simple and mouthwatering recipe for you to make it at home. - 34.916
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Combine ham, sausage, onion, celery, and green pepper in 4-quart microproof casserole.
Cover and cook on HI, 5 to 6 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, broth, tomato sauce, chicken, green onions, bay leaves, cayenne, ... - 34.9137
1. Place the sausages in a saucepan of hot water, bring to a slow simmer and cook very gently for 10 minutes. Do not boil or the skins will burst. Drain and cut into thick slices.
2. In a greased frying pan (with a lid) brown the sausage slices and lift out.... - 36.2311
Chicken Andouille Smoked Sausage And Tasso Jambalaya
Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add andouille and tasso; cook until meat starts to brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently and scraping pan bottom well.
Add chicken and continue cooking until chicken is brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4685
1. Peel and finely chop the yellow onions and garlic cloves.
2. Cut chicken into small pieces and fry in cooking oil with the onion and garlic. Add rice, tomatoes in juice, and chicken stock. Simmer covered for 25 minutes till chicken is tender.
3. Mix in... - 34.2569
This jimbalaya recipe is made with chicken, am and pork sausages along with rice and fresh vegetables. Cooked and baked, this chicken and sausage jimbalaya with vegetables is filling and very savory. I add shrimp to this but it is optional. - 46.4977
Oven Baked Jambalaya
You'll simply love Jambalaya from the Spainish cusine. An easy to make main course meal, the Jambalaya is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 36.1656
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Melt the fat in a large skillet and add the onion, green pepper and garlic. Cook slowly, stirring often, until the onion and pepper are tender. Add the chicken, ham and sausages and cook five minutes.
3. Add the... - 36.0948
Jambalaya From Leftover Roast
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and add the onion, celery and pepper. Cook over a gentle heat until soft.
2. Add the rite, chicken stock, tomato puree and Tabasco sauce. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cold meat, sausage and peas and... - 36.0673
Fry bacon; drain and set aside.
Saute" onion, garlic, celery and pepper in bacon fat for a few minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, broth, thyme, bay leaf, sugar, salt and red pepper.
Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Add meats, shrimp and rice.
Add more water if... - 41.2897
Wild Rice Jambalaya
Combine wild rice and 2 1 /4 cups boiling water; sim- mer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover.
Cook for 20 minutes longer.
Saute celery, mushrooms, onions and meats in shortening.
Combine celery mixture and rice mix- ture;... - 41.2817
One Pot Jambalaya
1) In a large heavy kettle, stir-fry the sausage over medium high heat for 5 minutes, remove in a bowl and keep aside.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes until brown.
3) Add and stir-fry the onions, scallions, and garlic for 10-12 minutes... - 46.0207
1) In a heavy pot with a tight fitting lid, melt the fat.
2) Add the sausages and onions and stir over medium heat till the sausages have browned slightly and the onions are translucent.
3) Add the flour and slowly cook, constantly stirring, till the... - 44.8446
Southern Style Jambalaya
1) Take a large Dutch oven and combine together 3 tablespoons bacon drippings with flour. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until roux turns the color of a copper penny.
2) Add parsley, onion and garlic.
3) Cook for about 10-15 minutes or... - 42.0113
Classic Creole Shrimp Jambalaya
1. Thaw the shrimp if frozen.
2. In a food processor or using a sharp knife, finely chop the garlic.
3. Coarsely chop the peppers.
4. Attach the slicing blade to a food processor if using, and slice the onion and sausages.
5. In large... - 44.9329