- » Pork Chop Herb
Pork Chop Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop herb recipes.
Pork Chops With White Wine And Herbs
Mix together the oregano, marjoram, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Coat the pork chops with the herb mixture.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chops and fry for 3 minutes on each side, using tongs to turn them.
Pour in half the wine and bring to... - 39.1254
Pork Chops Baked With Aromatic Herbs
Rub the meat with the cut surfaces of the garlic clove.
Press in some salt and a little freshly milled black pepper.
Coat each side of both chops with olive oil.
In an ovenproof baking dish arrange the thyme, bay leaves and fennel.
On top put the chops.
If... - 38.062
Breaded Pork Chops With Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Put the flour into another shallow bowl, and lightly beat the egg in a third shallow bowl. Goat the pork chops with the flour, dip them into... - 31.2876
Pork Chops Marinated In Herbs
1 In a small bowl, combine the allspice, bay leaves, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and pepper.
Rub the mixture into both sides of each pork chop; wrap the chops in plastic food wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or over night.
2... - 25.1092
Pork Chops Grilled With Herbs
Rub both sides of pork chops with cut sides of garlic; then sprinkle chops lightly with salt and pepper.
Press one sage leaf on each side of each chop; brush chops lightly with oil on both sides.
Place chops on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a... - 22.9321
You May Also Like!
Herbed Pork Chops
Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add pork chops and cook 10 minutes or until slightly browned, turning once. Combine marjoram, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper, sprinkle over pork. Add 1/2 cup water to skillet;... - 29.7226
Herb Stuffed Pork Chops With Wine Sauce
1. Have the butcher cut pockets in the pork chops. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sprinkle the chops inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. In a heavy skillet heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the onion and celery and cook until the onion is... - 33.9857
Herbed Pork Chops
1. Mix the rosemary, sage, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the chops with the mixture.
2. Place the chops in a large greased skillet, add the water and cover. Simmer until all the water has evaporated, about forty-five minutes. Remove the cover and brown the... - 27.2615
Fruits & Herbs Stuffed Pork Chops
Make pocket in each chop.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff each chop with one-fourth of the mixture.
Place chops directly on turntable or round baking pan.
Roast 30 minutes on HIGH MIX or until meat next to bone is no longer pink. - 30.3333
Herbed Pork Chops With Apples
1. Sprinkle pork chops with pepper; then cook in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on both sides (about 14 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, mix jelly, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, and cumin. Spoon evenly... - 25.509
Herb-crusted Pork Chops
Combine basil, sage, garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl or mortar and pestle.
Crush to combine well.
Wipe the pork chops with a paper towel and press herb mixture into all the cut surfaces.
Rotate immediately or let stand up to one... - 30.1966
Herbed Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
Place excess fat in skillet: render until 2 tablespoons fat collects in skillet.
Mix flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge chops in seasoned flour.
Brown in hot fat; place in shallow baking dish.
Combine soup, 3/4 cup... - 38.153
Lemon Herb Pork Chops
Combine first 7 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
Add pork chops.
Cover and marinate 12 hours in refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Remove pork chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
Grill over hot coals 30 minutes on each side or until well... - 26.1652
Herbed Pork Chops And New Potatoes
1.Cut away visible fat from chops.
2.In a glass pan, place the chops.
3.Scrub clean the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
4. Place in resealable plastic bag and seal.
5. In a medium bowl, combine rosemary, broth, marjoram, salt, pepper, sage and... - 45.3938
Herbed Pork Chops & New Potatoes
Remove any visible fat from the chops.
Place the chops in a flat glass pan.
Scrub the potatoes, cut into wedges and put in a resealable plastic bag.
Mix together in a medium bowl the broth, rosemary, marjoram, sage, salt, pepper and vinegar.
Pour one-half of... - 40.1962