- » Pork Chop Fennel
Pork Chop Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop fennel recipes.
Pork Chops With Fennel
Rub the chop with the garlic, salt, and pepper, and press the fennel seeds into the meat.
Push hard on the meat with another plate so that the seeds stay in place.
Brown on both sides in the oil.
Use medium heat, and do not overcook.
Add a bit of red wine... - 30.7702
Pork Chops With Fennel
1) In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2) Lightly fry the pork chops over medium-high heat for 13 to 15 minutes, turning them twice.
3) Season with salt, pepper and fennel during the last 5 minutes of sauteing. Take the chops away from... - 30.6077
You May Also Like!
Fennel Orange Pork With Grilled Vegetables
In mortar with pestle, crush fennel seeds with thyme, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir orange peel into fennel seed mixture.
With hand, rub both sides of pork chops with fennel seed mixture.
In medium bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 41.5909
Pan Cooked Pork With Fennel And Aniseed
1. Trim away any excess fat from the pork chops. Using a small, sharp knife, make a slit in the centre of each chop to create a pocket.
2. Mix the rice, orange rind, spring onions (scallions), salt and pepper to taste and aniseed together in a bowl. Press the... - 36.6962
Provengal Pork With Lemon Fennel And Thyme
1. Combine the oil, zest, fennel seeds, garlic, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the pork tenderloins and let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large nonstick... - 36.0476
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 35.89
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 42.0627
Roast Pork With Fennel
1. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part of the meat and lay out. Score rind at 2 cm/3/4 in intervals. Place pork, rind side down, and top with a layer of fennel slices, leaving a 2 cm/3/4 in border. Sprinkle with half the fennel seeds... - 32.34
Fennel Marinated Roast Pork
With a sharp knife, pierce the meat six or eight times, forcing generous pinches of chopped fennel into these slits in sufficient quantity so that, when the roast is carved, the cross section will present a pattern of green spots.
Place the meat in a large... - 38.3147
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.4557
Marinated Pork Chop : Joey Campanaro
Joey Campanaro makes Marinated Pork Chops with White Beans and Dandelion-Fennel Salad.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 13.6747