- » Pork Chop Chutney
Pork Chop Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop chutney recipes.
Pork Chops With Cranberry Chutney
When looking for a quick and easy weekday meal choices, pork chops couple with luscious cranberry sauce could make a great addition to your supper fare. Succulent pork chops bathed in tart-sweet-zesty cranberry sauce that even your family is gonna lap up.... - 79.8222
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 33.6184
Pork Chops With Onion Raisin Chutney
1. Place the pork chops in a bag set in a bowl; add marinade. Seal bag and chill 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chops, discarding marinade.
2. Grill pork chops on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 8 to 11 minutes or till... - 37.118
Spice Rubbed Pork Chops With Papaya Chutney
Combine chutney ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Lower heat and simmer until fruit is tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Cool, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
Coat pork chops with the rub and rotate in the... - 35.7843
Pork Loin Chops With Apple Chutney
TRIM PORK CHOPS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, oil, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug; mix well.
Place chops in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 43.3438
Broiled Pork Chops With Nectarine Chutney
1 Coarsely chop the nectarines and onion. Mince the ginger.
2 In a medium saucepan, combine the nectarines, onion, half the ginger, the lemon zest (if using), 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, brown sugar and 1 1/2... - 39.552
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart baking dish, place 2 large onion slices.
3) Arrange the chops on the top and place the rest of the onion and apple rings in alternating layers.
4) Spread the chutney over... - 32.6255
Grilled Pork Chops With Georgia Peach Chutney
To make the chutney: In a medium saucepan, combine the bell pepper, onion, and broth.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the broth is reduced.
Add the peaches, cover, and... - 45.9486
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 100.449
Pork With Cranberry Chutney Sauce
Place pork slice[s] in 12-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole].
Brush with margarine.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over pork.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) 1 min [2 min]; rotate casserole 1/2 turn.
Microwave... - 34.1358
Pork With Fresh Mango Chutney
1) Wash the pork and place on paper towels.
2) Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Sear pork on all sides and lower heat, then add the garlic.
5) Mix in the onion and chiles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Mix... - 40.5946
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 28.8576
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 37.0595
Pork Tenderloin With Apricot Chutney
Soak the apricots and raisins in water for several hours or overnight.
Pour the dried fruits with their soaking water into a saucepan, adding more liquid to at least half the depth of the fruit.
Add the zests, jalapehos and bell peppers and simmer for about... - 44.1287
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 33.6066
Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep... - 41.4369
Pork Roast With Pineapple Chutney
Trim separable fat from the roast; then rub meat with the pepper.
Place roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till thermometer registers 170° (well... - 37.8868
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 43.6476
Pork Medallions With Chutney Sauce
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until pork is... - 43.0613
Pan-fried Pork Chops
Here is an amazingly flavorful food that is just perfect for holidays! Chef Keith Snow prepares delicious pan fried pork chops that isn't just easy to prepare and cook, but also makes for a delicious meal when teamed with steamed veggies and nice salad. - 98.3739
Pork Chops With Cornmeal Breading
Mix breading ingredients and place mixture on a flat plate.
Roll pork chops in cornmeal mixture.
Let chops stand for 10 minutes.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with olive oil.
Cook pork chops over medium-high heat for about 3 to 4... - 38.7557
Seared Pork With Apple Cranberry Chutney In A Fine Herbs Sauce
If you’re not a traditionalist and are looking for a non-turkey dinner to serve for Thanksgiving, here is one that will make you look like a professional chef! Chef Lee Ewing joins Kat and shows how to make a fantastic Seared Pork Medallion dish with a Fine... - 116.037
Tenderloin Patties With Chutney Peaches
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown patties over medium heat.
Drain off fat.
Reduce heat; add water.
Season patties with salt and top with 2 tablespoons of the chutney.
Cover tightly; simmer 30 minutes or until done.
Fill peach halves with remaining... - 32.1735
Sherried Peach Pork Chops
Drain peaches, reserving syrup and set aside.
Combine reserved syrup, sherry, coriander, cumin, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; blend well.
Pierce pork chops with fork and place in a shallow cooking dish. Pour marinade over chops. Let stand 1 hour... - 35.2099
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 44.0091
Seasoned Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Make Barbecue Sauce.
Heat oil; cook onion and garlic, covered, 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Remove lid; brown slightly.
Add flour; brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and stock; bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients; cook 15 minutes.
Strain; set aside.
Make... - 40.1623
Pork Chops With Curried Barley Pilaf
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle pork with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add onion and garlic to... - 42.8263
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 44.8602
Pork Chops With Barbecue Baste
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. - Gas Mark 6.
2) Trim off the rind from the pork chops.
3) Season with salt and use a small baking or roasting tin, to place the pork chops.
4) Use a small saucepan to heat butter or margarine.
5) Add onions... - 46.3346
Hot Chutney And Bacon Fingers
Cut toast fingers the width of a bacon slice and half the length.
Cut bacon slices in half crosswise; fry over low heat until half done, but not brown.
Spread chutney on toast fingers and top each with half slice of bacon.
Broil 5 inches from heat until bacon... - 22.7585
Combine oil ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cook, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring frequently.
Chill thoroughly before serving with pork. - 35.0626
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add next 7 ingredients; return mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well;... - 33.541
Combine all ingredients in a large non-aluminum saucepan; stir until well blended.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring frequently.
Uncover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Remove... - 40.6234
Cranberry Chutney With Cider Vinegar
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water, sugar, brown sugar and grated orange rind in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Add vinegar, apples, salt, ground ginger, mace, curry powder and... - 43.3547
Grind ginger, garlic, green leaves, chillies and 1 small onion to a paste.
Mix with all the spices and set the chutney aside.
Steam-cook the chops.
Apply chutney on the chops, roll in crumbs, dip in egg and roll once again in crumbs.
Shallow fry to a golden... - 36.7805
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 32.3217
1. Pit and chop the peaches coarsely
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, combine the honey, vinegar, onions, raisins, ginger, and cumin and mix well to make a uniform sauce.
3. Simmer this mixture for 10 minutes and then add the peaches
4.... - 39.3884
Ocean Spray White Cranberry Apple Chutney
1. In medium saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes until apples are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
3. Serve with poultry, pork... - 39.3033
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Serve chutney with beef, pork, or poultry. - 32.2586
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.3773
1) Skin apples and core it. Chop coarsely.
2) Chop apricots. Measure and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
4) Cook and simmer for 1 hour until thick.
5) Pour the mixture beans, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
6)... - 43.3463
1. In a 4 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for about 30 minutes until apples are translucent and tender; stir frequently.
3. Into 7 hot half-pint jars, ladle mixture... - 39.0584
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.425
Quick Peach Chutney
Combine all ingredients except peaches in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Pour over peaches in refrigerator dish; cover. Let stand overnight or longer. Chutney will keep several weeks; it is delicious served with... - 22.7204
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.433
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 136.684
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 44.6209
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.4583
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a pieces of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for about 3 hours, depending on... - 36.2906
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.5632
This recipe is a quick and easy guide to cooking delicious Indian pork. Get going with your microwave and what you have is mouthwatering juicy pork that combine a variety of Indian flavors. - 36.6337
Crispy Pork Bites
Put sausage and onion in a medium-size skillet and cook until sausage is lightly browned and crumbly.
Spoon into a medium-size bowl and add cream cheese, parsley, mustard and fresh bread crumbs; mix.
Shape into small balls trying to make the surface... - 41.618
Deviled Pork Hotpot
1) Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and brown the chops.
3) Use half the amount of potatoes to cover the base of a greased casserole.
4) Add lemon juice over the top and place the chops over the top.
5) Layer... - 41.9957
Hurry curry is a pork curry prepared with a mingled blend of spices. Cooked in chicken broth with butter for a creamy feel to it, the pork hurry curry has curry powder as the key ingredient and is great over rice. - 44.6929
Chicken, Turkey Or Pork Curry
1) Into the blender, add in the curry sauce, drained chutney, ginger and salt.
2) Pulse on LOW speed about 2 to 3 times. The chutney must be coarsely chopped.
3) Transfer the mixture into a saucepan. Add in the coconut, chicken, turkey or pork. Heat... - 34.0068
Pork With Shrimp
1. Take a skillet; add oil and brown chops in it.
2. Stir in condensed tomato soup, shrimp, water, chutney, green pepper, lemon juice and ground coriander.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until shrimp and pork are cooked.
4. Serve this... - 39.8116
Jamaican Pork Kabobs
Wave 2 is fun with these versatile pork and corn kabobs. Spicy Jamaican hot sauce and mango chutney really make the flavors come out on the grill. - 38.3127
Sprinkle the rice in a large casserole dish, add the currants.
Layer the pork over the rice.
In a skillet heat the oil and saute the onion, apples and garlic until tender.
Stir in the curry powder, reduce the heat and cook for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in the... - 38.271
Pork With Shrimp
In skillet, brown pork in oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes or until pork and shrimp are done.
Stir now and then. - 28.0557
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 32.7922
Pork And Mango Curry
1. Place onion, garlic, chilies, coriander, cumin, fennel and fenugreek seeds, cinnamon and cloves into food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat sesame and vegetable oils together in a wok over a medium heat, add paste and... - 35.2997
Carried Pork Steak With Melon
Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder, chutney, and lemon juice.
Brush pork steak and cantaloupe with part of the butter mixture.
Place meat on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, basting... - 28.9866
Pork Sausage Galantine Hot And Cold
1) Snip away the rind of the bacon and chop the bacon finely.
2) Saute the bacons and onion together till they are quite soft.
3) Add to the sausage meat, along with the breadcrumbs, parsley, mixed herbs, chutney, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and... - 42.1074
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 139.641
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.2204
Pork With Red Wine Sauce
1. Place fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine honey, Worcestershire sauce and wine, pour over fillets and marinate, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Drain pork and cook on a preheated hot barbecue or grill, turning and brushing with... - 36.8072
Roast Loin Of Pork With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add spinach, after discarding the stems, to boiling water and cook till spinach wilts. Drain well and chop.
3. Discard the tough stems of cleaned mushrooms and chop roughly.
4. Take a heavy skillet, add... - 45.9088
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 48.5083
Pork Sate Using White Vinegar
1. In a medium saucepan, boil 2 cups water and white vinegar.
2. Add pork cubes and simmer for 45 minutes; drain.
3. In a shallow baking dish, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
4. Add pork and toss until well coated.
5. Cover... - 45.8635
Sauce: In small bowl, stir chutney with hoisin sauce until well blended; set aside.
In bowl, combine pork, onions, garlic, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, rice wine and salt; mix thoroughly.
Form into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and skewer on wooden toothpick.
Sprinkle... - 39.6316
Glazed Sausage Balls
In a bowl, stir together sausage, ground pork, salt, mustard, coriander, allspice, egg, bread crumbs, and onion until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls. (At this point you may refrigerate until next day, or freeze.)
Place meatballs (thaw if frozen) on... - 34.5807
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 47.1934
Oriental Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the barbeque.
2) Grease the grill.
3) In the preheated barbeque, on the grill, place the... - 45.9659
Country Terrine With Black Pepper And Thyme
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Use a 1 kg loaf tin to butter the inside.
3) Take 3 of the pork rashers to chop roughly and combine with thyme and peppercorns. Mix well and set aside.
4) In your food processor, add the... - 40.594
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 44.9046
To make filling, heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until transparent.
Add mince, masala paste, salt, chilli, stir until the meat is separated and cooked through.
Add peas, potato, water, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 8... - 40.3813
Deviled Sausages On Toast
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute the sausages, bacon and onion for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2) Stir in tomatoes, curry powder, mustard, ketchup, chutney, cayenne and seasoning.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes more, stirring constantly or... - 46.9631
Green Papaya Turkey Tumble
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir oil, onion, and turkey until meat is browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes.
2. Add curry powder; stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add papaya, broth, and chutney. Cover and cook over medium heat,... - 32.97
Heat oil in pan, add peeled and finely chopped onions and crushed garlic, cook gently until onion is golden.
Add chilli powder, curry powder, peeled and grated ginger and very finely chopped peanuts, cook for 2 minutes.
Add vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 34.2255
Sweet Meat Curry
1. In a large saucepan heat oil over a medium heat, and cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until onion is tender.
2. Add curry powder, ginger and chilli, if using, and cook, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
3. Add carrots, celery, apple,... - 42.4274
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 37.5988
1. Cut the leftover meat (pork, lamb, veal or chicken) into ½ inch cubes.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over a medium flame..
3. Add onions and celery and sauté till golden and soft
4. Blend in the flour and curry powder and... - 47.6839
Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste, refrigerate for 1 hour to bind meat.
Divide mixture into 10 portions and, with wet hands, shape around skewers to make sausages.
Grill on both sides until golden brown and meat is cooked... - 41.8214
Ground meat chicken kebabs are extremely easy to make and make up for an excellent appetizer or side dish, you could roll it with flat bread and make a roll or chop it with some veggies and make an excellent salad. It is extremely versatile and amazingly... - 31.5087
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425ºf or Gas Mark 7
2. On a floured surface roll out the dough to a rectangle 35 x 30 cm/14 x 12 inches.
3. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together, reserving a little of the egg for glazing, then... - 45.6405
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.7562