- » Pork Chop Barley
Pork Chop Barley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop barley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop barley recipes.
Pork Chops With Barley And Sauerkraut
Mix sauerkraut, water, onions, barley, brown sugar, bouillon, caraway seed and pepper.
Place in oblong baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Trim excess fat from pork chops.
Arrange pork chops on sauerkraut mixture; sprinkle with salt.
Mix catsup and... - 36.3831
Pork Chops With Curried Barley Pilaf
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle pork with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add onion and garlic to... - 42.6012
Pork With Tomato And Barley
1. Trim any excess fat from the chops.
2. Put the oil and onions into an ovenproof casserole dish and mix well. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onions are softened.
3. Uncover... - 29.0759
Barley Soup With Pork And Cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and onion and cook over a moderate heat until softened.
2. Add the stock, the measured water, pork, carrots, cabbage and barley. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20... - 32.7616
Baked Pork Chops With Fruit
Trim excess fat from chops.
Rub a large frying pan with some of the fat until it is lightly greased.
Discard the fat.
Brown chops well on both sides.
Remove to a large ovenproof casserole or pan in a single layer as they are browned.
Combine mustard, vinegar,... - 37.9827
Mushroom And Barley Casserole
Bring the first three ingredients to a boil and pour mixture over barley, onion and butter in a 1 quart casserole.
Bake at 325F for 1 1/4 hours, adding a little more liquid if necessary.
Remove cover for last 15 minutes.
Sprinkle top with parsley.
Use... - 31.0817
Curried Cranberry Pork Chops
Combine curry powder and ginger.
Rub into both sides of pork chops.
Dredge chops in flour.
Brown in oil.
Place in an ovenproof casserole.
Drain off fat in frying pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and add to pan.
Heat, stirring, until simmering.
Pour over... - 43.5191
Remove hard parts from heart and discard.
Cut up heart.
In 8-quart Dutch oven combine heart, pork, water, and seasonings.
Simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Stir in quick-cooking barley; cook till meat and barley are tender, about 45 minutes more.
Strain; reserve... - 40.713
Sauerkraut With Pork
1. Brown all meat in lard in a large kettle.
2. Add onion and garlic. Fry 1 minute.
3. Add boiling water, green pepper, allspice, bay leaf, and celery seed. Cover; cook 1 hour or until meat is tender.
4. Remove meat; cool. Boil until broth is reduced to 3... - 36.5647
Country Pork With Parsley Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Fry the pork without fat, in a non-stick pan until lightly browned.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan and stir over a medium heat until lightly coloured. Tip into a large casserole dish, then stir in the stock,... - 40.1685
Reserve liquid from the mushrooms for use in cooking.
Combine all the ingredients, mix thoroughly, and stuff cabbage leaves as in the basic recipe.
Add a little water or bouillon to mushroom liquid and use in simmering. - 31.6086
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage in boiling water just until the leaves fall off head.
Reserve 10 large leaves (save re- maining cabbage for another use).
Combine pork, barley, garlic, onion, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, ginger, salt and pepper; mix well.
Spoon about 1/2 cup... - 41.1808
Oxtail Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Oxtail Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.4021
Pork Chop Barley Recipes By Category