- » Pork Chop Applesauce
Pork Chop Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chop applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chop applesauce recipes.
Baked Pork Chops In Applesauce
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Pork Chops Baked in Applesauce is sure to win many stomach. Give this Pork Chops Baked in Applesauce a try and let your guests envy you! - 49.9387
Pork Chops In Applesauce Gravy
Brown loin pork chops on both sides in a well heated skillet without the addition of fat.
Arrange pork chops in a shallow 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Cook minced garlic until tender in pork fat left in skillet.
Then add flour, salt, pepper, and meat sauce,... - 34.4237
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops is one of my favorite dishes and you can try this, if you are searching for a variety dish. The flavors of applesauce, krauts and seasonings just add to the flavor of Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops. Just give it a try. - 37.566
Applesauce Pork Loaf
Applesauce Pork Loaf often finds a place in my party menu and is the favorite among my peers. It is the flavors of pork sausage, beaten egg, applesauce and seasonings that make this Applesauce Pork Loaf taste yum. Just check out the recipe of this yummy dish. - 41.2254
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 111.968
Casserole Of Pork With Applesauce
Trim any fat from the meat, cut meat in small pieces and coat it in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard mixed.
Heat the pieces of fat in a pan until the fat flows, or heat some lard.
Fry first the onion and then the meat until brown.
Transfer to a casserole... - 34.9822
Pork Patties With Applesauce
1. Combine all ingredients, except applesauce, in medium mixing bowl. Shape into 6 patties. Place in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain and turn patties over. Spoon applesauce on top of each... - 27.6394
Baked Pork Tenderloin With Soy And Applesauce
Baked Pork Tenderloin has a Tasty taste. The concoction of flour, salt, pepper, butter, sauterne wine and soy sauce gives the Baked Pork Tenderloin Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 38.5954
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 44.8923
Pork Applesauce And Kraut Casserole
Brown onions lightly in butter.
Add tomatoes, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and remaining ingredients except last 2.
Pour into large shallow baking dish.
Brown chops on both sides in fat; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put in baking dish with... - 37.7966
Applesauce Pork Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl combine egg, crumbs, 1/2 cup applesauce, onion, 1 tea spoon mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Add meats; mix well.
Shape into a round loaf 8 inches in diameter in a baking pan.
With a spoon, make a depression in top of the... - 38.7061
Pork Roast With Applesauce Salsa
1. Combine the salsa ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Score the top of the pork loin and place in a shallow pan.
3. Mix brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg and salt. Rub mixture over pork loin.
4. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or... - 32.4947
Applesauce Stuffed Tenderloin
Using sharp knife, form a "pocket" in each pork tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center almost to, but not through, bottom of each.
Place in nonmetal dish.
Pour vermouth in pockets and over tenderloins; cover.
Marinate about 1 hour at room... - 38.1588
Saucy Pork Chops
Saucy Pork Chops is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Saucy Pork Chops effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 27.2133
Sauerkraut And Smoked Pork Chops
Saute onion in butter until brown.
Add pineapple and applesauce.
Add sauerkraut, caraway seeds, bouillon cubes and water.
Cover and cook on high heat for 30 minutes.
Then reduce to medium heat for 1 hour.
Add the chops, turn to low and simmer 30... - 34.0871
Pork Chops A L Orange
1. Take one large skillet or two and cook the ingredients by dividing amongst two skillets.
2. Add chops and brown it. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add pepper for seasoning and gradually stir in condensed cream of chicken soup, fresh orange juice,... - 39.7195
Pork Chops Luau
1) In a saucepan mix all ingredients, except pork chops thoroughly.
2) In a flat baking dish arrange pork chops.
3) Sprinkle sauce over it. Marinate for several hours, turning once or twice in between.
4) Arrange the chops on grill 6 inches from... - 41.463
Pork Chops In Cider
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown each chop on both sides Add onions, apples, salt, and pepper; pour apple cider over all.
Close cover on cooker and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15 minutes.
Cool at once under running... - 33.7733
Pork Chops Pomme D'amour
1. Prepare the chops by trimming off excess fat
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper
3. In a large pan, heat the shortening
4. Add the chops to the hot shortening and brown completely
5. Drain the chops on absorbent kitchen paper
6. Pour out all... - 40.6346
Pork Chop Casserole
1. In 10" glass skillet arrange chops in corners.
2. Layer with onion, brown sugar and salt and top with soup.
3. Microwave at high, covered, 12-14 minutes rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking, or until pork chops are done.
4. Let it rest, covered... - 34.5782
Spit-roasted Leg Of Pork
Combine 1 cup of the applesauce with wine, soy, oil, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Put roast into a large plastic bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until next day.
Arrange enough low-glowing coals to form a solid... - 38.338
Sweet Applesauce Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Bake on top of well-trimmed pork chops or alone in a baking dish for 75 minutes. - 25.8967
No Fuss Pork Chops
1. Trim the excess fat from the pork chops.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat
3. When the pan is hot, sear the chops on both sides, until browned.
4. Drain off the fat from the pan.
5. Combine apple-sauce, soy sauce and... - 35.5361
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops; cook trimmings in skillet till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Brown the chops slowly on both sides in hot fat.
Remove chops; drain off fat.
Reduce heat (220°).
Reserve 1/4 cup... - 38.4208
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 116.743
Tropical Grilled Pork Chops
1. For salsa, in a small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cardamom, and water. Mix well into a paste.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For salsa, place a skillet over medium high heat. Pour oil in it, and add the paste... - 124.713
Pennsylvania Dutch Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
In skillet cook trimmings till about 1 tablespoon fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Brown the chops in hot fat.
Remove chops from skillet; drain off fat.
Combine sauerkraut and caraway seed in skillet; add water.
Place chops... - 37.5338
Pork Chops With Smothered Apples
This pork chops with smothered apples is by far the easiest and the most flavorful pork dishes I have ever tasted and the combination of flavors are so perfect that I love to have it over and over again. Try it and your diners will love you for this awesome... - 146.374
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
Heat oil in a heavy skillet; brown pork chops on both sides.
Remove pork chops from skillet, and set aside.
Drain off the pan drippings.
Add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds to skillet, stirring well; place pork chops on top.
Combine remaining... - 28.2992
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 44.9141
Vermouth And Apple Stuffed Tenderloin
Using sharp knife, form a pocket in each pork tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center of each almost to, but not through, bottom of each tenderloin.
Place in nonmetal baking dish.
Pour vermouth in pockets and over tenderloins; cover dish.
Marinate... - 36.1519
Chops And Kraut
1) Take a well greased cooker and arrange kraut, onions, and chops in layers.
2) Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
3) Serve with mashed potatoes and applesauce or cranberry sauce. - 27.0738
Ham Patties With Apple Rings
In mixing bowl combine beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup applesauce, and the bread crumbs; stir in nonfat dry milk powder, chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, and the salt.
Add ground ham and ground pork; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties; place in a 13... - 42.3944
Apple Cinnamon Stuffed Pork Loin
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, in a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
3) Saute the onions till they are translcent.
4) Transfer the onions to a large bowl. Remove the pan from heat... - 97.1192
Pork Medallions With Green Apples
We have all heard about the classic combination of pork chops and applesauce. This video describes one such exotic preparation of pork chops, which is quick and simple. Watch the video to learn about the quick process and give it a try tonight. - 103.022
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 38.8645
Pork Tenderloin With Apples
This recipe reminds me of The Brady Bunch and was inspired by “Pork Chops & Applesauce”. This recipe is easy to prepare. Try to use organic ingredients, including meat, whenever possible. - 39.8643
Pork Chop Applesauce Recipes By Category
Pork Chop Applesauce Dish: