- » Pork Chilly Fry
Pork Chilly Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chilly fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chilly fry recipes.
Choice Chunky Chilli
Place pork and onion (1/2 at a time) in a processor bowl with steel blade and process 5 seconds. Quickly brown pork in large saucepan. Pour off drippings. Sprinkle flour, chili powder, and salt, over pork. Break up tomatoes. Drain and stir tomato liquid into... - 28.0559
Chinese Pork Patties With Chilli Dip
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas.
2. To a food processor add the chicken, lime juice, five-spice powder and soy sauce and pulse until well blended.
3. Add the pork mince, chilli and coriander and pulse again.
4. Season with salt and freshly... - 42.3424
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 34.7351
Pork With Black Beans And Chillis
Remove the chilli seeds and cut into shreds; chop the onion.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the onion for 30 seconds, then add the ginger, garlic, chilli and black beans and stir-fry for 10 seconds.
Add the minced pork and fry for 2 more minutes, stirring... - 35.6854
Fried Chilli Crab
1) Eliminate the backs of the crabs, discard spongy grey matter inside and wash.
1) With a cleaver, chop the body, smash the claws lightly, legs still attached, into four pieces.
2) Dry crab thoroughly.
3) Heat oil and deep fry the crab... - 44.8638
Pork In Chilli Sauce
1) In a saucepan, take the pork and cover it with just enough water.
2) Add onion, clove, garlic and bouquet garni and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain. Keep aside the stock.
4) In the meantime, fry almonds and chilli... - 46.7316
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 35.328
Quick Bean And Chorizo Chilli
1) Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-fry the chorizo for a few minutes, till they turn crispy.
2) Remove any fat from the pan by pouring it off, or wiping it clean with kitchen paper. Pour in the fresh tomato and chilli sauce, beans and 100ml... - 31.6565
You don't have to travel all the way to Bangkok to experience its street food. In this video, a Thai lady teaches how to cook pad kapow using the traditional Thai ingredients. Spicy, hot and tantalizing to the taste bud, even you too can recreate the magic of... - 68.4978
In large frying pan, sauté beef, garlic, onions and green pepper until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, water and chili powder. Bring to a boil; simmer 5 minutes. - 29.2858
Kidney And Sausage Chilli
Wash, skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Cut the sausages in half.
Remove the bacon rinds, roll the rashers and cut them in half.
Melt the butter in a large shallow pan and fry the kidneys, sausages and bacon for 5 to 10 minutes until lightly browned on all... - 31.2763
Sweet And Sour Fried Pork
1. To prepare the pork cut it into small bite-size cubes (about the size of a walnut).
2. To make the sauce in a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute, then add the seasonings with the stock or water, bring to the boil... - 44.518
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, in a frying pan heat peanut oil over a high heat and stir-fry shallots, ginger and chilli for 2 minutes.
2. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until pork is brown.
3. Stirring in coriander and kechap manis, cook for 2 minutes... - 41.9498
Deep Fried Pork With Orange Peel
Marinate the pork with wine, half the ginger, half the spring onion and salt for 30 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the pork.
Scrape off any ginger and spring onion clinging to the pork, then deep fry meat until golden brown.
Drain pork... - 43.767
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.6712
Stir Fried Pork Liver
1) Marinate liver with wine for about 5 minutes.
2) Heat oil and fry the garlic for a few seconds.
3) Next, add drained liver, ginger, spring onion and chilli (optional). Stir fry over high heat for a few seconds.
4) Add stock powder,... - 42.6149
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Pork (제육 볶음)
If you love fatty pork and spicy food, this dish is perfect for you. In fact Jeyuk Bokkeum is another highly popular Korean stir-fry dish and like beef bulgogi, the marinated pork is either grilled or pan-fried and served with lettuce leaves and different... - 139.859
Fried Pork With Water Chestnuts
Cut the pork into thin shreds and marinate for 30 minutes.
Slice the water chestnuts and pre-soaked mu-er into matchstick pieces.
Deep-fry the pork for 30 seconds, and then drain well.
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying-pan and fry the onion, ginger and... - 38.2608
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 46.0716
1) Into a medium bowl mix together the pork, chestnuts, green onions, salt, pepper till combined
2) Onto a wonton wrapper, place about a 1 teaspoon of the filling
3) Fold into a triangle, with the filling enclosed and then seal edges with the beaten... - 41.0208
Twice Cooked Pork With Peppers
1) Cut the peppers into halve, removing seeds and membranes, and slice into strips about 2.5 cm (1 in) wide.
2) In a pan, heat oil and deep fry the peppers for about 2-3 seconds.
3) Now, add pork to it and fry for 5 seconds.
4) Retain... - 43.7443
Silk Noodles With Pork
Cut the silk noodles into 15-cm (6-in) lengths and soak in warm waterfor 5 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the pork for 2 minutes.
Add the ginger, onion and chilli-bean paste, and fry over a very low heat for another minute.
Add the silk... - 33.1388
Korean Pork And Tofu Jeon
If you looking for unique party appetizer ideas, try this popular Korean patties! This pork and tofu jeon recipe is just one of many versions, and might be just the thing to convert your tofu hating friends into tofu fans. These Korean patties with a... - 126.022
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the garlic and onion and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the minced (ground) pork and fry until it loses its pinkness.
Add the roasted peanuts, jaggery or sugar and seasoning... - 36.8806
Thai Pork Stuffed Omelettes
1) Take a frying pan or wok and heat oil in it for the filling.
2) Sauté the chilli, garlic and shallots for 3 minutes in the heated oil until softened.
3) Add and cook the minced pork till it changes color breaking it up as it cooks.
4) Stir in all... - 44.4411
Peel the potatoes and cut into long thick fingers.
Fry till they start changing colour.
Mix in salt and fry them once again till crisp and golden.
Grind all the spices with ginger and garlic to a paste.
Mix the paste with salt and vinegar and apply on... - 44.8548
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.045
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 44.4049
Chinese Salt And Pepper Pork Chops
The first time I had salt & pepper pork chops was at a Chinese restaurant in Luganville, Vanuatu. I was smitten. I have never tasted something so distinctively flavored with such a light and crisp coat. It was so perfect I decided I needed to make my own... - 126.289
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or... - 47.5208
Pork Vindaloo Using Malt Vinegar
Place the meat in a deep dish.
Mix the marinade ingredients and pour the mixture over the meat.
Leave to marinate for several hours, stirring occasionally.
Fry the onion and chillies in the oil until brown.
Then add the turmeric and continue to fry for 1... - 39.5827
Pork And Marjoram Taquito
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add onion, chillies, garlic and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion and chillies are soft. Add pork and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat,... - 33.732
Thai Spicy Pork With Snap Peas
Thai spicy pork with snap peas is a simple pork and snap peas stir fry with dry shrimps and packaged Thai red curry paste. The chef here has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. So spice up your stir... - 101.998
Twice Cooked Pork
To cook pork(in case no ready-cooked pork is available):
1. Cook the piece of fresh pork by simmering it in a pot of boiling water for 20-25 minutes under cover.
2. Then turn off the heat and leave it in the water for at least 2-3 hours before... - 44.4501
Singapore Coconut Pork
1) To make the coconut milk, add boiling water to coconut and allow it to stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze out the liquid.
2) Refrigerate for a while.
3) In a pan, take some oil or ghee and sauté onion and chilli (chili) powder for... - 44.2797
Pork Ragout With Rice
Cook the onions until just transparent in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Remove the onions and fry the pork until well browned, drain off excess fat.
Return the onions to the cooker with the tomatoes, orange juice, garlic, wine, stock, herbs,... - 48.6949
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 44.4547
Pork With Peas
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Heat a wok or deep frying pan... - 49.1347
Pork Jja Jang Myun
This korean noodle dish is perfect for the wintry months. It's a comfort food that will warm you up. The thick, dark and rich gravy that coats the noodles, pork and vegetables is not very pretty but who said that for something to taste good it should look... - 122.33