- » Pork Chili
Pork Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork chili recipes.
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 41.4141
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 40.5915
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 30.748
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 27.2149
1. Place a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and cook ground pork or crumbled pork sausage in it until no pink remains, stirring occasionally.
2. When Pork is cooked thoroughly, drain excess fat and add canned tomatoes. Mix well.
3.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 43.6904
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 43.6967
Pork In Red Chili Sauce
Render strips of pork fat or heat lard in Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Remove strips of fat, if used.
Add onion and garlic; brown lightly.
Add chili powder; stir well.
Push vegetables to sides of pan; brown meat on all sides.
Add tomatoes, salt, oregano,... - 40.4458
Chili Pork Patties
Combine pork, shallots, chili powder, and mustard.
Shape into 6 patties.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add patties to hot oil.
Brown slowly on both sides on low heat, about 10 minutes.
Add white wine, cover, and simmer 15 minutes (make certain that the... - 36.3987
Chili Barbecued Pork Chops
In small saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in chili sauce, orange peel, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Sprinkle pork chops with a little salt and... - 36.8023
Venison Chili With Pork Sausage
Venison is a favored meat among most Americans and innovative when combined with other meats such as pork in dishes. Watch the video showing how to make Venison Chili using venison along with pork sausage, seasonings and vegetables. A varied meat affair for... - 84.3926
Chili With Pork
Brown pork in a heavy skillet.
Stir in flour and chili powder.
Add remaining seasonings, sauce, and water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer about 2 hours.
Serve with cooked rice and mexican beans if desired. - 35.0417
Chili Soy Dip For Pork
Chili Soy Dip For Pork is a kind of condiment used for dipping pork. For those of you who like spicy dips, you can try this Chili Soy Dip For Pork dip. Hot and tasty! - 15.0402
Pork Chops In Chili Sauce
Pork Chops In Chili Sauce are a unique dish that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my pork crazy husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Pork Chops In Chili Sauce and you will understand why! - 40.6019
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 101.953
Pork Chili Recipes By Category