- » Pork Cabbage Soup
Pork Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork cabbage soup recipes.
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 48.1524
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown pork cubes, half at a time; drain off the excess fat.
2. Combine the tomato soup, condensed beef broth, water, shredded cabbage, chopped onion, sherry, bay leaf, salt, paprika, and pepper; boil the mixture.
3.... - 45.354
Hearty Pork And Cabbage Soup
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 41.8512
Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup
Enjoy cooking Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup with this recipe. The Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup is one delicious recipe you should try out. Do not wait! - 28.7657
You May Also Like!
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup
This is an easy way on how to make delicous Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup. Chiense recipes are by themseves simple and easy-to-follow, especially this Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe. Check out this one today! - 32.7679
Celery Cabbage And Pork Soup
Wash and cut the cabbage crosswise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
Wash, peel, and cut the water chestnuts in cross sections 1/4 inch thick.
Chop the onions very fine and mix with the pork.
Add the egg yolk.
Combinethe salt, boiling water, and water chestnuts; cook... - 32.7863
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 39.1371
Chinese Cabbage Soup With Pork
Put the meat, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until the meat is cooked and tender.
Drain the meat, reserving the cooking liquid.
Cut the meat into thin slices and mix with the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and... - 40.8332
Noodles N Soup With Roast Pork
I served this Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork just before a heavy Chinese meal I prepared. And people did not know whether they liked this Noodles n Soup With Roast Pork or the meal better. It turned out that good! - 25.117
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 43.7348
Barley Soup With Pork And Cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and onion and cook over a moderate heat until softened.
2. Add the stock, the measured water, pork, carrots, cabbage and barley. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20... - 31.5248
1) Trim off all the fat from pork.
2) Cut the pork into thin strips.
3) In a bowl toss together, pork, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, cornstach and 2 table spoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and fry ginger for 2 minutes.
5) Add broth or... - 46.2616
Polish Cabbage Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add pork to brown evenly.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients into the pork leaving the sour cream.
4) Cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes by frequent stirring.
5)... - 44.5783
Creamy Polish Cabbage Soup
In saucepan, brown pork in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream. - 34.5424