Slow Pork Roast
- » Pork Butt Roast Slow Cooker
Pork Butt Roast Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork butt roast slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork butt roast slow cooker recipes.
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 90.9764
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
County Kerry Pork Roast
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and marjoram; pour mixture of barbecue sauce and water over; cover.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 10 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 5 hours, or until pork... - 24.786
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 31.9375
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.4465