- » Pork Brawn
Pork Brawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork brawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork brawn recipes.
Boil the head, tongue, skin, cheek and knuckle slowly in slightly salt water, for about 2 hrs.; then take out of the stock; cut into cubes of about 1 inch, cutting the meat off the bones; put skin through mincer.
Place the ingredients in a large bowl, salt,... - 34.4127
Leave a piece of pig's head in salt, with a little saltpetre added, for 3 days.
(If you want to prepare a whole head, quarter it before covering with salt.) The butcher would of course pickle the head in this way for you.
Wash thoroughly, and put in an enamel... - 21.3953
Wash the head thoroughly making sure the ear and nostril are well scrubbed.
Soak in fresh water for about 1 hour.
Cut off the ear and scald it, then scrape off any hair and wash well again.
Tie the brains and tongue in a piece of muslin.
Put the head with the... - 39.8456
1) Wash the pig's head and trotters with cold water.
2) In alarge pan, place the pig's head, trotters, beef along with bouquet garni, onion, lemon rind and mixed spice.
3) Cover the ingredients with water... - 41.042
You May Also Like!
Pig's Head Brawn
1) Take a large bowl, put the head and trotters along with lots of salt.
2) Pour cold water and keep aside for a night.
3) Drain water and keep in a large saucepan.
4) Soak in water and boil. Remove the foam.
5) Add onions, carrot, bay... - 41.2241
Clean pig's head, soak in cold water 6 to 12 hours; change water once.
Place with other meat in large saucepan, cover with boiling water.
Bring to boil again, skim well; add remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat; simmer covered, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat... - 36.4357
Brawn is one of the best Veal Foreshank dishes that I've ever tried out! Try the Brawn to see what I mean and let me know if you agree with me! - 45.1589