- » Pork Black Bean Roll
Pork Black Bean Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork black bean roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork black bean roll recipes.
Smoked Shoulder Roll And Beans
Cover smoked shoulder roll with water and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add the beans and cook about 10 minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook about 25 minutes, or until beans and potatoes are tender. - 23.517
Lettuce Roll Delights
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes or until they are soft; rinse well and slice very thinly.
Finely slice the onion, Chinese sausages, celery and water chestnuts.
Separate the leaves of the lettuce and place them on a large... - 41.5528
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 40.6624
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 27.4096
Mandarin Egg Rolls
The Mandarin Egg Rolls is a yummy appetizer that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my husbands Surprise Birthday party. To make a long story short, it wasn't only the party that surprised him, the... - 44.9436
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 41.741
Chinese Spring Rolls Fried In Oil
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain well.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil in pan and fry pork and onion for about 4 minutes.
Add bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes while stirring.
Make crepes, frying on one side... - 36.8584
Beat egg slightly.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with egg.
Slowly stir in milk and water; stir until smooth.
All filling ingredients should be cut finely.
Mix filling ingredients (except oil) together.
Saute in a little oil about 10 minutes; stir... - 40.551
Mixed Vegetable Egg Roll
Why order a takeout when you can serve delicious Chinese style crunchy-munchies at home? Egg and vegetable roll is a delicious snack option that rolls in the taste of eggs and health of vegetables into a single dish. Plus, it's very easy to make too. Follow... - 100.859
One Pot Pork Casserole
1) Trim pork for any visible fat.
2) In a saucepan, place the pork with the onion, carrot, potatoes, stock and bay leaves.
3) Boil the stock, cover the pan and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
4) Add the peas and... - 44.879
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 111.485
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 108.693
Santa Fe Pork Burritos
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 38.416
Pork With Mole And Dumplings
1. Place pork, onion and garlic in a saucepan and pour over enough cold water to cover. Bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, skimming the surface occasionally, for 50 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Add beans and zucchini and simmer for 5... - 37.7704
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 42.3553
Roast Pork With Apple And Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely. Chop the nuts coarsely.
3) Dice the crustless bread. Peel the apples, core and dice them.
4) Wash the celery and parsley and finely chop them.
5) In a... - 43.5577
Delicious Homemade Hummus
This classic Middle Eastern style bean dip is something you can always store in your refrigerator and use as a quick snack. Packed with the goodness of garbanzo beans and olive oil, this hummus recipe is indeed something you should try making at least once in... - 109.226
1) In fresh water, rinse the beans thoroughly and remove any debris or stones.
2) In a large stockpot, place the beans with enough water to cover.
3) Bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
4) Boil, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and... - 46.343
1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook noodles in it until almost tender.
2) Drain and spread on flat surface to cool and dry. Chill for 2 hours.
3) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and make omelette of the eggs, roll and... - 45.2092
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 37.5711
Paupiettes De Boeuf A La Paysanne
1. Mix the sausage meat with the onion, 1 of the crushed garlic cloves, the parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and spread a portion on each slice of beef. Roll up neatly and tie with string.
3. Melt dripping in a flameproof casserole and... - 43.4365
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.0136