- » Pork And Cabbage Salad
Pork And Cabbage Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pork and cabbage salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pork and cabbage salad recipes.
Pork And Red Cabbage Salad
1. Trim any fat from the pork slices and cut the meat into strips. Put in a salad bowl.
2. Remove the coarse outer leaves from the cabbage.
3. Wash the cabbage, cut out the thick white stalk and shred the cabbage finely.
4. Prepare and grate the onion and... - 39.5715
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3092
Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan in a small amount of boiling water cook cubed potatoes covered for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2. Draining the potatoes chill in a medium mixing bowl with cover for 4 to 24 hours.
3. In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce... - 36.5091
You May Also Like!
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
Cabbage And Bacon Salad
Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp and drain well.
Shred the cabbage leaves and place in a salad bowl, add bacon and sprinkle with pepper. - 24.7299
Gingered Pork Tenderloin Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Place over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Place tenderloin in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour half of soy sauce... - 43.7874
How To Make Super Food Salad With Pork Rib & Bbq Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash spinach, remove the stems and pat it dry.
2. For dressing, in an airtight container, combine BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add super food salad,... - 0
Cabbage Terrine With Chestnut Puree
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water in the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove 5 large, whole leaves from the cabbage and set aside.
Remove the hard stalk and shred the remaining cabbage with a kitchen... - 46.011
Chop Chop Salad
Toss together cabbage, rice, peas, pork, chestnuts.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, celery seed and accent and salt.
Toss with salad.
Chill until served.
About 6 servings. - 39.2629