- » Pork Accompaniments
Pork Accompaniments Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pork Accompaniments recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pork Accompaniments recipes.
Pork Stew With Tomatoes And Peppers
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, tossing, 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Add onion and bell peppers and cook 2 to 3... - 31.8284
Apple & Walnuts Stuffed Pork Chops
Cut a slit in the skin and fat of each chop, taking the knife through the flesh right to the bone, forming a pocket.
Mix together in a bowl the remaining ingredients using sufficient beaten egg to form a stiff paste.
Fill each pocket with the stuffing... - 40.3724
Pork And Sausages Contadina
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Trim excess fat from pork. Season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove with a slotted... - 32.3539
Pork Fillet With Onions
The Pork Fillet With Onions is a wonderfully delicious and delightful dish that is a meal in itself. I make it often for a filling and tasty Friday night meal! Try this Pork Fillet With Onions recipe for yourself! - 42.6527
Serbian Skillet Pork With Feta Cheese
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices; cut slices into 1/2-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir pork in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add water, onions, tomato, salt, paprika, pepper and... - 39.8197
Chinese Pork Strips
This is an amazing Chinese Pork Strips recipe. This delicious pork on rice preparation is sure to win you some fans. Try this Chinese Pork Strips if you were looking for a tasty and unique pork dish apt for a party. - 38.0497
Fruited Pork Salad
This Fruited Pork Salad tastes incredible ! This deliciously seasoned strawberries, grapes, and pork medley makes a heavenly accompaniment to my pasta dishes ! Just try this Fruited Pork Salad and tell me about how you've liked it ! - 46.4659
Vegetable Pork Cups
These Vegetable Pork Cups are irresistible ! These mixed vegetable and pork stuffed cups can be eaten independently or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Try out these Vegetable Pork Cups and let me know if you've liked them . - 46.677
This Picadillo Salad is one of the best pork salads that I've ever known. Try these meat salad seasoned with almonds, onions, green peppers with pimento stuffed olives. Serve it hot or cold on spinach. If you want to know more about this Picadillo Salad... - 34.9852
Make Ahead Southwestern Pork Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over high heat; brown pork in batches. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to pan,- reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 2... - 32.1378
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray bottom of ovenproof Dutch oven or heavy, wide saucepan with cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
Add pork and saute, stirring often, until browned, about 10 minutes.
Add onions and saute, stirring occasionally, until... - 43.0485
I serve the Savoury Sausages on the days I feel like surprising my husband with a distinctive and addictive breakfast. This dish has never failed to win me compliments. Try the Savoury Sausages! - 24.1147
In bowl, combine ham and onion.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine water, vinegar, pickling spice, sugar, and peppercorns.
Cook at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or till simmering.
Pour over ham mixture.
Cover and chill at least 24 hours, stirring occasionally. - 33.2624
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Apple Glazed Pork Chops
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the apple jelly, ground cinnamon, all spice, cloves and the pork chops
2) Heat over a low heat, till the jelly dissolves
3) Onto a broiler pan, place the pork chops
4) Broil for 7 minutes on both sides
5) Take out from... - 40.5541
Pork Loins With Prunes
Make a pocket in the loin by cutting, with a sharp knife, to within 1/2 in. of both ends; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Pit prunes; peel and dice apple, sprinkle with lemon juice.
Stuff pocket with prunes and apple.
Roll meat firmly around filling, secure... - 32.2631
Pork Loin Roast With Crab Apple Glaze
1. Have the butcher saw across the rib bones of roast at base of the backbone, separating the ribs from the backbone.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Rub the roast... - 40.3273
Pork Chops With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2. Get rid of the excess fat from the chops and add them to the buttered ovenproof dish.
3. Sprinkle the freshly ground pepper and salt over them for seasoning.
4. Peel, core and slice the apples thinly... - 36.749
Pork Liver Loaf
The pork liver loaf is a parslyed pork liver loaf baked with chopped onions and egg. Moistened with milk and spiced with nutmeg, the pork liver loaf can be made a little more savory with spices of your choice and makes a nice meal accompaniment. - 33.3494
Skewered Pork Balls With Apple
Combine the ground pork, egg, bread crumbs, onion, apple juice, salt, ginger, sage, and pepper.
Divide into 16 equal-sized portions; shape each into a ball; set aside.To assemble the skewers (you'll need 4), pierce one end of a bacon strip with a skewer, then... - 33.8165
Savory Pork Roast
Wipe the roast with a damp cloth.
Make tiny 1/4 inch wide and 1 inch deep slits over the surface of the roast, about 1 inch apart, with the tip of a thin bladed knife.
Stuff each with a sliver or two of garlic.
Crush the rosemary leaves and rub the salt and... - 30.2745
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 35.5595
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
1. Combine onion, almonds, and oil in a saucepan Cook over medium heat until onion is soft.
2. Turn contents of cans of green tomatoes into an electric blender and blend until smooth (or force green tomatoes through a sieve).
3. Add puree to onion mixture and... - 33.6453
Stuffing-topped Pork Chops
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Arrange meat in ungreased baking dish, 131/2X9X2 inches.
Add the water and bake uncovered 45 minutes.
Cook and stir celery and onion in butter until tender; stir in stuffing and corn.
Spoon 1/3 cup stuffing onto each chop.
Bake uncovered... - 33.4522
Pork Chop Suey
Pour boiling water over bouillon cubes and soy sauce, and stir until smooth.
Meanwhile, saute pork shoulder in a skillet until golden brown.
Add flour, stir until blended, remove from heat, then stir in bouillon stock.
Next add mushrooms, with their juice,... - 38.1574
Breaded Pork Chops
1. To bread the chops, dip each in beaten egg, allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl.
2. Place in breadcrumbs, turning and pressing to coat with an even layer of bread crumbs.
3. Arrange the chops in a large microwave proof baking dish.
4.... - 32.5328
Sweet And Sour Pork Fillet
Cut the meat into 1.25 cm/1/2 inch cubes.
Put into a bowl with the sherry and marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Lightly beat the egg.
Drain the pork cubes, reserving the marinade.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Dip the pork cubes in egg,... - 41.2402
Pork Slices In Mole Verde
Pork slices in mole verde is a savory and delightful pork recipe that can be served with a side of choice. this mexican recipe for pork is fairly easy to prepare and is flavored with tomatoes, coriander, chilies and cream. Prepare this pork in nole verde for... - 48.0321
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 1- Introduction
What could go better with Pork Chops than a smooth and clear Nancibella Sauce? Chef Nick comes with this first part of video with some useful tips and techniques to follow, while cooking pork Chops. The whole family will love these succulent pork chops... - 101.861
Grilled Pork Chops With Nancibella Sauce Part 2- Braising
Well, your wait is over , here is the second part . In this part, Chef Nick has a perfect way of making grilled Pork Chops braised with Nancibella Sauce , it's delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! Try them for dinner this week. - 99.761
Tarragon Pork With Vegetables
1. Heat butter in large saucepan. Add pork and cook over high heat until browned on all sides. Add onions and leek to pan with meat and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until onion softens.
2. Add stock, lemon juice, pepper and bay leaves, bring to the... - 34.5826
Barbecued Pork Chops
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet heat PURITAN Oil over medium-high heat.
3. Sauté pork chops until lightly browned and remove chops from skillet.
4. In a baking dish place the chops in a single layer and set... - 49.4256
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
Apple And Sage Pork Roast
1. Unroll pork loins, make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part and lay out. Using a sharp knife, score rind at 2 cm / 3/4 in intervals. Set aside.
2. To make stuffing, place butter, sugar and cinnamon in a frying pan and cook over a medium heat, stirring... - 38.5774
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Cold Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Trim off the rind from the chops using a sharp knife. You can also ask your butcher to do so.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F before roasting chops.
3. In a small bowl, blend the butter with herbs and mustard and beat until soft and... - 44.4693
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork strips and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.
2. Blend in the cornstarch, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, and... - 38.5655
Raisin Stuffed Pork Chops
1. In a small microwavable casserole combine onion and butter.
2. Cover the dish with cling wrap.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes until the onion is soft.
4. Stir in stuffing mix, apple juice, raisins and seasoning. Mix well.
5. Divide the mixture... - 45.506
Pork Loin With Cider
Cut the pork loin into slices about 1/2" thick and brown all over in the hot oil and butter.
Remove and add the onion, chopped, and the apple sliced.
Saute for a few minutes and replace the fillets.
Add the cider and stock.
Season and simmer for 25 minutes or... - 36.575
Grilled Or Fried Pork Chops
Grilled: Preheat grill to a high temperature until red hot and place chops on a greased rack.
Grill chops for 5 minutes on each side, reduce heat to moderate and grill for a further 10-15 minutes, according to thickness and cut of chops.
Place apple slices... - 30.8053
Stuffed Pork Chops
1. In a small (1-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine onion and butter.
2. Cover dish with lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes until onion is limp.
4. Stir in remaining stuffing ingredients.
5. Divide the stuffing equally... - 46.2555
Pork Stew With Gremolata
1 Combine the flour and pepper in a plastic food storage 1 bag.
Add the pork and shake to coat.
Remove the pork from the bag, shaking off the excess flour, and reserve the flour.
In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high... - 42.4
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Pork Chops With Rosy Pineapple Rings
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Pork Chops with Rosy Pineapple Rings - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Pork Chops with Rosy Pineapple Rings is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 43.2674
Pork And Bean Curd
The Pork and Bean curd is a traditional easy to follow Chinese dish that is served with noodles. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Pork and Bean Curd is a whole meal in itself! - 41.4487
Basic Pork Sauce
1.In a pan, heat butter or margarine and add tomato sauce, water, vinegar, brown sugar, smoked salt, ginger, papriks and onion.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 1/2 hour on low heat.
3.Serve as a food accompaniment. - 36.8456
Country Style Pork Pie Dinner
1. To prepare cabbage, wash,trim and break the peices into shreds.
2. Take a large saucepan, add water and salt, and bring to boil. Stir in cabbage, allow to cook for 5 minutes till semi-cooked and crisp. Drain well.
3. Add 2... - 48.3656
Sherried Roast Pork
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Make slits in meat and insert garlic slivers. Heat oil in ovenproof casserole over high heat. Add roast and sear on all sides.
Add onions, garlic and seasonings. Place in oven, uncovered, and cook 1 hour and 15... - 35.7295
Pork Hot Pot
Peel the potato, slice fairly thickly and place in the bottom of a casserole.
Cut the meat into decent sized pieces, and arrange in layers with sliced apple and onion, and a sprinkling of sage and seasoning between the layers.
Just cover with stock or... - 29.2326
Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini
The fine flavor of pork along with the amazing Zucchini makes this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini a vey delightful treat to indulge in. A great accompaniment to go with any of your favorite main course, this Slow Cookery Pork Chops And Zucchini is a... - 47.9203
Pork Roast With Olives And Rice
This Pork Roast With Olives And Rice is just right for a holiday when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy side dish, Pork Roast With Olives And Rice is great for those who always need something new to eat up. - 45.8315
Stewed Apples And Potatoes
Cut potatoes in 1/4 slices, put in heavy skillet and add 1 cup milk.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer until almost tender.
Add apples, stir carefully and add more milk if necessary.
Season with salt, pepper and ginger and sprinkle with parsley.
Good with... - 30.5207
Indian Spiced Pork Chops
In a small bowl, combine the bay leaves, cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, and salt.
Rub the mixture on both sides of each pork chop.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat the broiler about 5 minutes.
Place the pork chops on the broiler... - 30.6592
Original Yangzhou Fried Rice
Yangchow Fried Rice is a nice main meal. You can try any accompaniment with this Yangchow Fried Rice recipe Your taste buds will fall in love with this! - 32.9343
Force oranges and apples through coarse blade of food chopper, reserving extra juice for other uses.
Then grind cranberries and add with sugar to other fruits.
Mix well and let stand several hours to ripen.
Store covered in refrigerator.
Good with roast... - 23.8368
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. In a shallow large bowl, lightly beat the egg with the water.
2. On a large plate, season the crumbs with salt and paprika.
3. To bread the chops, first dip each in egg turning to coat both sides and let the excess drip pan in the dish.
4.... - 45.1189
Carre Deporcau Guinievre
Carre Deporcau Guinievre is a french pork chops recipe prepared with white wine. Cooked by braising, the Carre Deporcau Guinievre is prepared with crushed juniper berries giving them an exotic flavor and taste. an absolute party preparation. - 39.998
Roast Pork Loin
Allow approximately two ribs per person.
Take a long sharp knife and punch a hole all the way through roast, end to end.
Insert sausage in this opening.
Place in a roast pan.
Salt and pepper lightly and sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
Add Sauterne to... - 36.951
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 36.7138
Mini Pork Burgers With Apricots
These are small burgers made with slider rolls topped with pork patties. It can be served accompanied with wedges or fries. - 0
Braised Pork Shoulder
Score the skin of the pork to mark out squares.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper.
Peel and halve the onions.
Peel and chop the carrots.
Chop the celeriac or celery.
Heat the oil in a roasting pan.
Put in the meat and vegetables and roast in a hot oven... - 39.8861
Veal Pork Roast
1. Have the butcher bone both pieces of meat and roll and tie them together, keeping the pork fat outside.
2. Dredge the roast with seasoned flour.
3. Place the roast veal side down in a large casserole.
4. Pour the water over the... - 39.0772
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Madeira Pork With Mangetout
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the mange tout (snow peas) and stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the remaining oil and the butter to the pan, heat until sizzling, then add the pork, shallot and garlic.... - 36.541
Savory Apple Stuffing
Saute celery, onion, and parsley in butter for 5 minutes.
Add apples, sugar, and seasonings.
Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Add bread crumbs and mix well.
Especially good with pork or duck. - 33.9252
Remove outer leaves of fresh tomatillos.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in 425Â°F (218Â°C) oven about 20 minutes or till blisters form.
Remove and discard stem end of tomatillos and finely chop.
Or, rinse and finely chop canned tomatillos.
In a small... - 36.6638
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Pork Fillet With Prunes
Soak the prunes overnight in the sherry and water; drain, reserving the liquid.
Split open the pork fillets lengthways; do not cut all the way through.
Rub the cut surfaces with salt and pepper, then cover with the prunes.
Roll up the fillets from the short... - 41.4787
Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce has a Cool taste. The Worcestershire sauce and red wine vinegar gives the Barbecue Sauce Terrific taste. - 36.7965
Cut the pork into 1x4x1/4 inch strips.
Combine the 1/4 cup peanut oil with the soy sauce, onion, garlic, sugar and curry powder.
Stir in the pork and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Thread the pork strips onto thin skewers.
Accompany with... - 34.0827
Raised Pork Pie
Feast on this yummy Raised Pork Pie at any occasion ! This is the most delicious Pork Pie dishes you can count on! Can you suggest some great accompaniments for the Raised Pork Pie, once you try them? I like it with spicy sauces anyways! - 41.5618
Pork Sauteed With Zucchini
? Heat half of oil in frying pan over high heat. Add vegetables, apples and garlic; season well. Cook 3 minutes.
? Turn vegetables over and continue cooking 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove vegetables and apples from pan and set aside.
? Heat remaining oil... - 32.5735
Glazed Pork Chops
1. In a large, casserole or pan large enough to accommodate the chops, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chops in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly seared and fat is rendered.... - 43.4231
Pork Fillets In Apricot Mango Sauce
Using sharp knife, cut away any fat from pork.
Heat butter in frying pan, add pork; cook over high heat, turning often, until pork is lightly browned all over.
Reduce heat, cook for further 10 minutes, uncovered, or until pork is tender; turn pork... - 34.6426
Pan Cooked Pork Medaillons With Apples And Cider
1. Discard the string from the pork and trim away any excess fat. Re-tie with clean string and set aside until required.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 38.9783
Pork Skewers With Salsa
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat
1. in a bowl mix together pork, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, chilli powder and egg to combine.
2. Shaping tablespoons of pork mixture into balls, place on a plate lined with plastic... - 46.1129
Flemish Pork Stew
Try out this incredible Flemish Pork Stew - a healthy and filling meal accompaniment to go for! What's more? This Flemish Pork Stew is so easy that you can't think of not giving it a try. - 46.7656
Pork Stroganoff Using Sour Cream
Pork Stroganoff are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious pork when taking a bite of the Pork Stroganoff is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 44.2124
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.8446
Braised Pork With Onion Sauce
Make six small cuts in the meat and insert the halved garlic cloves.
Season with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons [22 ml.] of the butter in a heavy iron casserole.
Brown the pork on both sides over medium heat for 20 minutes.
At the same time, cook the... - 43.0389
Pork With Tangy Tomato Sauce
Wipe the chops and carefully trim off any excess fat, cutting to a neat shape.
Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
Brush all over the chops and grill (broil) or barbecue for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with the... - 32.5637
Pork Roast With Olives And Rice
1. Score fat side of pork roast; insert garlic in slits. Place, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in roast so that tip rests in thickest part of the meat.
2. Combine broth, vermouth, sage, and pepper; pour over meat.
3. Roast... - 36.0158
Cranberry Pork Chops
1. Trim excess fat from chops.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup in a bowl.
3. To the syrup, add boiling water, bouillon cube, cranberry sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and stir to dissolve sugar and blend all ingredients. Set aside until... - 45.2445
This holiday pate is a gourmet pate prepared with pork liver sausage or braunschweiger. Made with cream cheese and blended with the flavors of worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and sherry, it is spiced to taste. Served as cocktail accompaniment or as a... - 29.755
Spaghetti With Amatriciana Sauce
Trim rind from salt pork; dice pork.
Cook and stir salt pork, onion and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender; drain.
Add tomatoes (with liquid), sugar and pepper; break up tomatoes with fork.
Simmer uncovered until mixture is desired... - 33.6147
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Pork With Ratatouille Sauce
1. To make the sauce, peel and chop the onion and garlic. Deseed and dice the (bell) peppers. Trim and dice the courgette (zucchini). Wipe and halve the mushrooms.
2. Place all of the vegetables in a saucepan and stir in the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree... - 37.1419
Fry out salt pork and add to bacon.
Combine onion, peppers and garlic; saute'.
Add celery, tomatoes, sugar and bay leaf.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add crabmeat, salt and pepper.
Simmer 20 minutes.
The flavor is developed if stew is allowed to stand about 1... - 41.6164
Beans And Sausages In Beer
Heat butter and oil in large skillet or Dutch oven.
Brown pork quickly.
Add onions and saute over medium heat until soft.
Add sausage and beer.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
In 2-qt.casserole, layer bean sprouts with cooked... - 40.9201
Raised Pork Pies
1. In a bowl, add the pork sausage meat, pinch of sage and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand or a wooden spoon.
3. To prepare the pastry dough, into a basin, sieve the flour and salt. Make a well in the center.
4. Cut 2 bands of wax... - 46.3954
In saucepan combine water, mustard, and cornstarch.
Stir in syrup, vinegar, and tarragon.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Brush onto sausages, burgers, or pork during the last 10 minutes of grilling time.
Cover and... - 29.6911
Drain liquid from beans and add water to make 1 cup.
Saute 1/2 lb. bacon, chopped and 1 medium onion, chopped.
Add liquid, water and 1 cup brown sugar.
Mix with beans and bake about 1 1/2 hours at 350°. - 27.6494
Brown beef and onion in hot shortening; add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-30 minutes. - 28.4465
Orange Honey Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in small saucepan.
Bring to boil and continue cooking 2 minutes.
Cool slightly and baste over chicken or pork before broiling. - 30.9316
Baked Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine molasses, mustard, oil, and vinegar; blend well.
Discard pork fat from beans; add beans and their sauce to vinegar mixture along with ham, celery, onion, carrot, pickle, cheese, and tomato.
Mix gently until well coated.
Cover and... - 34.0481
Bean Soup With Pasta
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add onion, tomato, celery, garlic, salt pork, bouillon, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are... - 40.7467
Beef And Bean Stew
This Beef and Bean Stew is an ideal accompaniment to your rice dishes. Try out this meat and vegetable dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Bean Stew are welcome. - 39.3297
Sweet And Sour Sauce
In a small saucepan combine chicken broth, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, catsup, scallion, sherry, and soy sauce.
Combine cornstarch and cold water.
Stir into broth mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Serve... - 37.3126
Sweet & Sour Beans
Combine and add to taste: catsup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce.
Cook to blend flavors; may be done in crock pot. - 30.0229