- » Porcupine Ball Meatballs
Porcupine Ball Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of porcupine ball meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for porcupine ball meatballs recipes.
Porcupine Rice Meatballs
These Porcupine Meatballs are my passion! Try these beef, rice and tomato soup balls sauced with condensed tomato sup for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Porcupine Meatballs are welcome. - 33.4732
Beef Porcupine Meatballs
Mix meat, rice, water, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Shape mixture into balls.
Place meatballs in ungreased baking dish.
Stir remaining ingredients and pour over meatballs.
Cover with foil; bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes... - 34.3958
1. In medium bowl mix together beef, rice, bread crumbs, salt, and 1/3 cup buttermilk; shape into 25 walnut-size meat balls.
2. Melt butter in large skillet; in it brown meat balls on all sides, turning as needed. Pour water over meat balls; simmer, covered,... - 34.2335
Porcupine Pork Meatballs
1. Marinate ground pork for 30 minutes. Roll into 30-32 tiny balls.
2. Roll meat balls in noodles to coat well; set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over medium-high heat 325-350°F (160-180°C) and deep-fry 6-8 meat balls for about 3 minutes. Repeat with... - 32.4139
Have you ever tried this wonderful Porcupine Meatballs babas. I often make it as a treat for my family especially for special occasions. Try making this Porcupine Meatballs for yourself! - 33.4424
Porcupine Meatballs With Monosodium Glutamate
Combine and mix lightly beef, rice and onion; add mixture of salt, monosodium glutamate and pepper.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls: place in2 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour Tomato Sauce over meatballs.
Cover; bake at 350 degrees 1 hour. - 29.5121
Combine ground beef, rice and onion with salt and pepper; shape into 6 balls.
Arrange meatballs in greased baking dish; cover with soup.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 minutes. - 28.2585
Lean Porcupine Meatballs
Mix together the beef, rice, eggs, salt and pepper to taste and 8 tablespoons of the undiluted soup.
Shape into walnut-sized balls and place in a casserole.
Put the remaining soup, the water and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil,... - 31.101
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, combine turkey, rice, onion, oil and seasonings.
Stir to mix well.
Shape into 15 1-inch balls and broil on broiler pan turning meatballs until they are browned evenly on all sides.
In... - 37.7383
Mcbee Porcupine Meatballs
Combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup juice.
Shape into balls.
Mix soup and sugar.
Pour over meatballs.
Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes.
I always double recipe, using half juice and half soup.
It also works well to use half hamburger and half... - 32.2103
Yummy Porcupine Meatballs
Yummy Porcupine Meatballs has a fine taste. Yummy Porcupine Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with eggs and rice, flavored by shortening. Yummy Porcupine Meatballs is inspired by many food chain worldwide. - 37.9442
1. Put beef into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup condensed soup, onion, salt, rice and egg; mix well. Shape meat mixture firmly into 20 balls. Put meatballs into a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper.
2. Cook in microwave oven 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, or... - 28.725
Eggless Porcupine Meatballs
Combine the ground beef, rice, milk, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1 inch balls.
Arrange in a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish so that sides are not touching.
Combine the tomato sauce, flour... - 36.0823
Perfect Porcupine Meatballs
Combine egg, milk, crumbs, rice, salt, and pepper; add ground beef and mix well.
Shape meat into about 20 small balls.
In heavy skillet brown in hot butter on all sides, turning gently. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off excess fat.
Add tomatoes, water, and... - 37.4386