- » Popular Sausage
Popular Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popular sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popular sausage recipes.
Vegetarian Sausage Links
1) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
2) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes.
3) Add the collard greens, cheese and garlic, sautÃ© for 3 minutes or until the greens wilt,
4) In a large bowl combine the rice,... - 46.798
Spicy Sausage Stuffed Veal
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 3 quart saucepan, mix tomatoes, lemon juice salt and sugar in it and allow boiling.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in... - 45.8534
Kidney And Sausage Saute
1) In a large pan, saute the sausages in oil over a low heat, until lightly browned.
2) Remove the sausages with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
3) In the same pan, saute the kidneys, until lightly browned on all sides.
4) Remove the kidneys with a... - 45.0871
Chickpea And Sausage Saute
1) In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) To this, add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables turn tender-crisp.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients except the... - 44.4299
Chicken And Sausage Saute
1. Shred chicken it thin bite size pieces and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Coat the pieces with flour by rolling on it and keep aside.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil in it and stir in zucchini.
4. Cook the... - 42.5437
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
1) Using sharp knife, cut the sausages into diagonal 1/2 inch slices
2) Under running water, wash the potatoes and cut into 1/3 inch slices
3) Into a Dutch oven, layer the sausages, potatoes, green pepper, carrots, French style beans,... - 42.3616
1) In a saucepan, saute the chopped onion, mushrooms and peppers until tender.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mash the cannolini beans, and combine with the onion mixture, breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and egg yolk.
3) Press and shape the mixture into 8... - 41.9321
1. Boil lentil and rice separately.
2. Put them into a pan, add fresh breadcrumbs and the marmite, salt and pepper.
3. Parboil capsicum, chop fine and add to mixture.
4. Add melted butter. Mix well.
5. Keep on fire and cook lightly.
6. Turn out and leave till... - 41.2571
Seafood And Sausage Gumbo
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread flour in bottom of a baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until very brown, stirring every 15 minutes.
Set browned flour aside.
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Cover oysters, and chill.
Set reserved oyster liquid aside.
Coat... - 40.5543
Cut off and discard the spinach and watercress stems, wash the leaves, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter, add the shallots, and saute over medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and watercress and toss for 1... - 38.7532
Sausage Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
Saute the sausage meat gently, breaking it into pieces and leaving the fat in the pan.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the bacon, to the sausage and mix... - 37.6234
Spicy Sausage Saute
Microwave a 10 inch browning dish on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Carefully remove dish (the bottom is very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add butter and curry powder; stir until butter is melted and bubbly.
Add onion and green pepper, stirring to coat with curry... - 36.9852
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2. Press the soybeans, lima beans, and navy beans through a collander or puree in a food processor. Add the salt, paprika, butter, sage, thyme, marjoram, and savory. Add enough wheat germ to make a moldable mixture.
3.... - 32.4689
Sausage Vegetable Dinner
Cut sausage diagonally into 1/2--inch â€¢ slices.
Wash potatoes; cut into 1/3-inch crosswise slices.
Layer sausage, potatoes, and next 5 ingredients in order given in a large Dutch oven, sprinkling each vegetable layer with salt and pepper.
Add 1 cup... - 28.3679
Stir-fry Sausage And Vegetables
Saute onions, squash, and garlic in butter in a heavy skillet for 2 minutes.
Add sausage, tomatoes, and Worcestershire sauce, stir-fry until thoroughly heated.
Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. - 24.9116
Popular Sausage Recipes By Category
Popular Sausage Ingredient: