- » Popular Sandwich
Popular Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of popular sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for popular sandwich recipes.
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 174.55
Rueben Sandwich With Tempeh
Sandwich for vegetarians using classic ingredients can be delicious and healthy with this recipe. Check out Tamra making vegetarian Reuben sandwich using tempeh - a meat substitute along with rye bread, cheese and other flavors. A must for teens wanting to... - 110.03
Betty's Extra Sloppy Sloppy Joe Sandwich
Why blow away your hard earned cash on ordering take-outs when learning how to make something tasty and economical like sloppy Joe at home will yield equally impressive results. Betty details a step-by-step recipe on this America's favorite snack. It's such a... - 92.4842
Sloppy Joe- Featuring Man-witch
This is one of those recipes that you will love because it's quick, easy and inexpensive. Make this all-American cafeteria classic sandwich yourself at home and have it ready in just 20 minutes for a satisfying weekday dinner. It is simple and just plain... - 83.3907
Reuben Burger Pie
Reuben Burger Pie is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this Reuben Burger Pie; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 48.6457
Rolled Garden Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt cheese, herbs, scallions, and garlic powder.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on 1 lavash, covering the entire area.
On the end closest to you, place a third of the turkey in a thin layer and top... - 47.9049
Chicken Reuben Sandwich
1. To prepare the apple core, peel and cut it into 1/2-inch dice and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Draining the beets, rinse them under cold water, drain them again and pat them dry.
3. Toss the beets together with the apples in the bowl... - 46.087
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Spread butter or margarine over both sides of the rye bread; sprinkle both sides with caraway seed.
3. Cut bread slices into triangles; place on baking tray and toast in 300°F oven for about 20... - 45.7485
Reuben Meat Pie
1)Bake pastry shell for 7 minutes at 425 degrees F. Do not forget to prick bottom and sides of pastry.
2)Spread corned beef in pastry shell, top with cheese and sauerkraut.
3)In a bowl, mix flour, salt, nutmeg powder, beaten eggs, and... - 45.3822
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 43.535
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion and lemon juice.
Add cabbage and toss to mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Slice bread lengthwise into 3 layers.
Butter bottom layer of bread.
Fold turkey slices in half and place... - 43.4868
1 In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion and lemon juice; mix well.
2 Add in the cabbage and toss to caot well.
3 Refrigerate for about 1 hour until chilled.
4 Split the loaf of bread into three layers with the help of a serrated... - 42.4423
1.Start by draining the oil from the fish and remove the skins
2.In a bowl, pound the fish to a paste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice
3.Between thin slices of buttered bread spread the fish mixture
4.Serve with a sauce of... - 41.1694
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines with eggs, chives, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and lemon juice.
3. Spread mayonnaise over whole wheat bread.
4. On each of the 6 slices of... - 40.4454
Reuben Meat Roll
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 12- x 10-inch rectangle on heavy-duty plastic wrap that has been coated with cooking spray.
Combine sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and pimiento in a small bowl.
Spread sauerkraut mixture... - 40.3976
Finely chop sauerkraut and set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine 2 tablespoons water and the onion and cook over low heat until onion is translucent; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons flour and, stirring constantly, cook until flour is dissolved.
Increase... - 40.3801
Combine cream cheese and onion.
Add sauerkraut, corned beef, and the 1/4 CUP bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in flour; dip in milk, then in the remaining 3/4 cup bread crumbs.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/2... - 40.3146
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, butter, salad dressing, nutmeg and ginger with a fork until smooth.
2) Trim off the bread crusts, and spread with the cheese mixture leaving a gap of 1 cm from 1 edge.
3) Drain and gently dry the asparagus with a paper... - 40.2978
Butter Rueben Croquettes
If baking, preheat oven to 450° F (23 2° C).
Cook rice with 1-1/3 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop... - 40.1172
Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, and lemon juice in bowl; set aside.
Spread butter on both sides of bread.
Heat large skillet and brown bread on both sides.
Cut in 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) strips; set aside.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and... - 40.0915
Mix thoroughly 50 mL (1/4 cup) soup, ground beef, corned beef, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and garlic.
On wax paper, pat meat firmly into rectangle 38 x 30 cm (15 x 12 inches).
In small bowl, combine sauerkraut, caraway and shredded cheese; press into meat to... - 39.5633
Hearty Reuben Pizza
Heat oven to 425°F.
Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
Bake at 425°F. for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
In large skillet, cook onions in margarine unil... - 39.5361
Cook rice according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain sauerkraut very well, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
Chop sauerkraut and corned beef very fine.
Add onion, 2 eggs, cooked rice, cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
Shape into... - 39.0586
Reuben Dip is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Reuben Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.8713
1) Preheat oven moderate to 400°F (200°C).
2) Grease a 3 quart (3.5 L) casserole.
3) Make layer with 1/2 spaghetti, 1/2 sauerkraut, 1/2 spaghetti and 1/2 sauerkraut.
4) Pour spaghetti sauce generously over it.
5) Cut the bacon slices... - 38.2686
Open Face Rueben Sandwich
On baking sheet, arrange half of corned beef on bread slices.
Top with coleslaw and remaining corned beef.
Cover; bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot.
Top with cheese; bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine remaining... - 37.9613
Remove sardines from can to plate.
With fork mash well, incorporating fish oil.
Peel onion, slice very thin crosswise.
Spread four slices of bread with margarine.
Top margarine with mustard.
On remaining four slices spread sardines.
Top sardines with thin... - 37.8815
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.7183
Place water in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in noodles and sauce mix and onion.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 7 to 9 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring twice.
Layer corned beef,... - 37.6174
Reuben Crescent Bake
Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal the seams and perforations.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-inchx 9-inchx 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 375 degree for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Layer with half of the cheese and... - 37.5029
Reuben Style Strata
Diagonally halve bread slices to make 8 triangles.
Arrange half of the bread triangles in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
In a small mixing bowl stir together sauerkraut and caraway seed; set aside.
In a medium skillet cook sausage and onion for 3 to 4 minutes or... - 36.8001
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5976
Sardine And Toast Sandwiches
1.Make sure that the sardines are already prepared in oil, it is preferred for these types of sandwiches
2.Now drain the sardines, tear them into pieces
3.In a bowl, place the sardine pieces and add a few drops of lemon juice, onion juice and... - 36.2047
Open Faced Reuben With Mustard Caraway Hollandaise
1. Heat butter and caraway in 1- to 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted. Mix in sauce mix with wire whisk. While whisking, slowly add water according to package directions. Add mustard and cayenne pepper; whisk until bubbly. Simmer and... - 35.6259
Sloppy Joe Sandwich
Combine beef, onion, green pepper, garlic salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in large skillet.
Cook until meat is browned and onion and green pepper are cooked.
Add soup and cheese, if desired; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thick.
Split,... - 35.5942
1.Crush sardines and make a mixture of egg, olives and crushed sardines.
2.Add a sprinkling of salt, paprika and lemon juice to the mixture.
3.Put mayonnaise sufficient to dampen the mixture.
4.Put the mixture on 4 slices and cover them with the rest 4... - 35.5628
1 Toast bread, and butter each piece on 1 side.
2 Split frankfurters in half lengthwise and place on buttered side of 6 slices toast.
3 Spread the dressing on frankfurters, and top each sandwich with about 2 tablespoons sauerkraut.
4 Top each with a... - 35.2375
"Drain and chop sauerkraut; cut cheese into 1/2-inch strips.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
Mix sauerkraut and dressing.
Place 1 slice corned beef across wide end of each dough triangle; spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture on corned beef.
Top... - 35.0934
Reuben Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out crescent dough and separate sheets into 8 rectangles.
4. Press perforations together to... - 34.8835
Spread 2 tablespoons Russian dressing on one side of each of 4 slices of bread.
Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
Divide sauerkraut and corned beef among sandwiches.
Spread mustard on remaining 4 slices of bread, and place on top of sandwiches,... - 34.4868
Popular Sandwich Recipes By Category